• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do I come off as?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
There are no ENTJ mods.... yet. :smirk:

They're too busy corporate backstabbing I'm afraid. Not enough petrodollars to be bothered by this place

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're too busy corporate backstabbing I'm afraid. Not enough petrodollars to be bothered by this place

The lesser INTJ's will have to do.

That's a shame.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought we had agreed on this.
Stolen underwears are not "lucky charms"

Fine, the cereal then it is.
Your stolen underwear will have to be uncharmed.

á´…eparted

passages
Ok so I am at my computer so I can write properly.

I ultimately see [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] as an ESTP. The Se dominance seems pretty obvious after reading the OP. There is a sense of "immediacy" to all of the answers. Deal with things as they are, right now, and do them to get things done. There's a strong sense of "let's roll with it, see what happens" that goes with this as well. While that alone doesn't differentiate between Ne and Se very much, there is a distinct lacking in the divergent speculating nature that is the hallmark of Ne. With ENxP's, there is a presence of a explore all options to see where they lead. They are then rooted, grounded by Ji, and a new divergence is taken ad nauseum until the end is reached. I do not see this process present in Dyslexxie. There seems to be this "blind faith" that pretty much everyone on the Se/Ni axis has. When Se is aux or dom, it does appear and manifest differently. In the case of ESxP's, this shows up as someone who seemingly just runs through everything with no plan, but there is this unconscious trust that with just the right leverage, things will give a desireable outcome, or an outcome that can be managed. Se is more "hands on" and "let's DO something with this", as opposed to the more detached process seen with Ne dominance, where the individual seems at minimum, one step removed from what they're working with. Se has multiple currents/thoughts going at once with what to do in the moment. It doesn't have time to drift off into tangential worlds because it would block the present processing from working efficiency- the success of the "blind faith" would fail. This is frequently what happens when inferior Ni raises it's ugly head. Excessive convergent processing leading to too much questioning and speculation of present thought, leading to poor decisions, which leads to sending Se into over-drive and over does everything in an attempt to "escape" the questioning.

I also see her on the Ti/Fe axis. One of the biggest indicators of being on the Fi/Te axis, is this massive distance, and also intense closeness with others. With them, they are often very "detached" from people, but with some individuals they are more apt to merge. With those on Ti/Fe, there is a permanent detachment from people, but it's not massive as it can be seen on the other axis. Further, the closeness that is achieved is frequently more distant, in particular with Ti in the dom or aux position. Her decisions also follow the collectivist style that is seen on the Ti/Fe axis, and to reference socionics for a second, it's a very beta attitude given the Se/Ni axis. This is going to look nothing like how an Fe dom/aux would approach it, as their collectivist nature is much more overt and obvious. In her case, there is a passive attitude of "there is an objectively right and wrong way to do things. Logic says so, and we must be rational. Therefore, if you're right we'll be chill. If not, we'll have issues". The "accepting" nature of Fi in the aux position is basically absent. This isn't an insult at all. Ti doesn't care about accepting an individual unless they are rational in their approach. This is similar to Te, but in anyone who is on the Te/Fi axis, you will eventually find the "I accept you as you are for who you are" point if you dig far enough, and there is a very personal nature associated with it. This is totally absent in Dyslexxie, and instead is an approach of tolerance. It's much more "I will tolerate who you are, and act as I except you as much as I can".

Dyslexxie is also rather extroverted. The forum hides that, but having seen her test results, and looking more closely, I see this to be the case. This extroversion has a Se/Fe flavor, not an Se/Te flavor. The later has this sort of cold sharpness and competitive streak to it that isn't present with her. That's more of a "I will win by getting results!". It's more of a tour-de-force that's more welcoming, albeit intimidating to most and a "I will win by being awesome/BA!".

That's how I see it anyway. It's rather obvious on my end. Partially because I can sniff people out on my own axis's more easily.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTP, Se+Ti can appear Te-ish but I def see Fe>Fi.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's a little treat, I'll leave this here. :whistling:

Reddit - Krishol said:
Te/Fi user - focused on being correct, worships citing sources in debates, does not care if people cringe at the truth, does not care much about social customs except when necessary

Fi/Te user - focused on self expression, uses logic to back up their Fi values/beliefs (though most won't admit it), treats others as different versions of themselves, if someone treats a Fi user like crap they will usually fire it right back without regard to the 'social climate' versus a

Fe/Ti user - who will keep a smile on their face to keep the peace while they ignore you, then talk about you behind your back, IxFJs have a fairly good grasp on Ti to deconstruct Ni/Si but ExFJs do awful in logical debates as Fe takes over

Ti/Fe user - gets to the core logical essence of things, have a good grasp on the mechanics behind why things work/how they operate, they will usually either use Fe in an opportunistic sense or actively oppose social niceties and intentionally rile people

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Ok so I am at my computer so I can write properly.

I ultimately see [MENTION=26046]Dyslexxie[/MENTION] as an ESTP. The Se dominance seems pretty obvious after reading the OP. There is a sense of "immediacy" to all of the answers. Deal with things as they are, right now, and do them to get things done. There's a strong sense of "let's roll with it, see what happens" that goes with this as well. While that alone doesn't differentiate between Ne and Se very much, there is a distinct lacking in the divergent speculating nature that is the hallmark of Ne. With ENxP's, there is a presence of a explore all options to see where they lead. They are then rooted, grounded by Ji, and a new divergence is taken ad nauseum until the end is reached. I do not see this process present in Dyslexxie. There seems to be this "blind faith" that pretty much everyone on the Se/Ni axis has. When Se is aux or dom, it does appear and manifest differently. In the case of ESxP's, this shows up as someone who seemingly just runs through everything with no plan, but there is this unconscious trust that with just the right leverage, things will give a desireable outcome, or an outcome that can be managed. Se is more "hands on" and "let's DO something with this", as opposed to the more detached process seen with Ne dominance, where the individual seems at minimum, one step removed from what they're working with. Se has multiple currents/thoughts going at once with what to do in the moment. It doesn't have time to drift off into tangential worlds because it would block the present processing from working efficiency- the success of the "blind faith" would fail. This is frequently what happens when inferior Ni raises it's ugly head. Excessive convergent processing leading to too much questioning and speculation of present thought, leading to poor decisions, which leads to sending Se into over-drive and over does everything in an attempt to "escape" the questioning.

I also see her on the Ti/Fe axis. One of the biggest indicators of being on the Fi/Te axis, is this massive distance, and also intense closeness with others. With them, they are often very "detached" from people, but with some individuals they are more apt to merge. With those on Ti/Fe, there is a permanent detachment from people, but it's not massive as it can be seen on the other axis. Further, the closeness that is achieved is frequently more distant, in particular with Ti in the dom or aux position. Her decisions also follow the collectivist style that is seen on the Ti/Fe axis, and to reference socionics for a second, it's a very beta attitude given the Se/Ni axis. This is going to look nothing like how an Fe dom/aux would approach it, as their collectivist nature is much more overt and obvious. In her case, there is a passive attitude of "there is an objectively right and wrong way to do things. Logic says so, and we must be rational. Therefore, if you're right we'll be chill. If not, we'll have issues". The "accepting" nature of Fi in the aux position is basically absent. This isn't an insult at all. Ti doesn't care about accepting an individual unless they are rational in their approach. This is similar to Te, but in anyone who is on the Te/Fi axis, you will eventually find the "I accept you as you are for who you are" point if you dig far enough, and there is a very personal nature associated with it. This is totally absent in Dyslexxie, and instead is an approach of tolerance. It's much more "I will tolerate who you are, and act as I except you as much as I can".

Dyslexxie is also rather extroverted. The forum hides that, but having seen her test results, and looking more closely, I see this to be the case. This extroversion has a Se/Fe flavor, not an Se/Te flavor. The later has this sort of cold sharpness and competitive streak to it that isn't present with her. That's more of a "I will win by getting results!". It's more of a tour-de-force that's more welcoming, albeit intimidating to most and a "I will win by being awesome/BA!".

That's how I see it anyway. It's rather obvious on my end. Partially because I can sniff people out on my own axis's more easily.
Ughhh you got me spot on. The bit about the permanent detachment from others was the reason I always questioned my degree of extroversion because in my mind, how could an extrovert ever be unable to connect to others? But your explanation makes so much more sense now...I'm honestly quite in awe how well you got me with all this. There isn't a bit in your entire post that I disagree with. Yes I'm competitive, but in a nice, encouraging way to others, and have often been told I'm one of the most accepting people around. Based on your insight, I'm obviously an ESTP, no doubt about it. Thank you so much, this is amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If anything, you're at least extroverted.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
If anything, you're at least extroverted.
Haha yes, definitely. I was torn on it for a long time because I'm reaaaaally picky with my relationships/I'm independent and like to do a lot on my own, but get me in a room with anybody under the sun and I won't be able to NOT talk to them.

á´…eparted

passages
Ughhh you got me spot on. The bit about the permanent detachment from others was the reason I always questioned my degree of extroversion because in my mind, how could an extrovert ever be unable to connect to others? But your explanation makes so much more sense now...I'm honestly quite in awe how well you got me with all this. There isn't a bit in your entire post that I disagree with. Yes I'm competitive, but in a nice, encouraging way to others, and have often been told I'm one of the most accepting people around. Based on your insight, I'm obviously an ESTP, no doubt about it. Thank you so much, this is amazing. :heart::heart::heart:

Now I wish I had put "mic drop" at the end of the post :laugh:.

Extroversion has nothing to do with how well or how deeply you connect with others. I'd honestly argue that statistically introverts have the advantage in making deep connections with each others. Reading your questions, and observing you during your time here gave me a pretty solid picture, and generally speaking if I share a quality or two with someone (and we do share some qualities), I can figure out a person rather readily.

Also, anytime :) :heart:.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Alright, I decided to make a video. Hope this helps narrow it down. Sorry about the reeeeeally long video lol but there's a cat bonus (sorta).

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I still get an ENTP impression based on your responses. The avoidance of clarity in some of your answers suggested Ne to me. :shrug:

Ah ok , going to watch that video, didn't do that yet.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I still get an ENTP impression based on your responses. The avoidance of clarity in some of your answers suggested Ne to me. :shrug:

Ah ok , going to watch that video, didn't do that yet.
I should've made it a poll now that I think about it.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
That's caused I'm an idiot and didn't publish. Who would've thought! Let me know if it works now lol

It works - ENFP with a very balanced Fi-Te. Ne all over the damn place.