• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Having a hard time typing my friend. Help me out?

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have a really close friend whom I've known for several years, but have never been able to come to any kind of conclusion on her personality type. She has a toxic personality (we recently had a falling out because of it), which is probably why I've had such a hard time typing her. She just seems to be a host of contradictions. But I'd like to know what you guys think based on some descriptions and adjectives.

I've narrowed down her type to ENxx. I'm positive she's an xNxx and 95% positive she's an Extrovert, but of course, I could be wrong.

-More of a homebody; likes to spend time indoors. Can be a bit awkward.
-Outgoing when out in public. Likes to be the center of attention. Good at starting conversations with people.
-Really dramatic. Likes to rant a lot and use hand gestures and facial expressions.
-Has an offbeat, wacky sense of humor.
-Very academic and intelligent.
-Highly competitive. Thinks she is always right. Has to win every argument and often tramples people in order to be right. (one of the many reasons for our falling out. the rest are down below.)
-Makes snap judgments of pretty much everything. Highly critical and negative of people, situations, movies, books, etc.
-Makes decisions impulsively. Doesn't really think ahead.
-Dresses nicely, but keeps a messy room
-Will manipulate people or lie about herself in order to receive social validation or to make herself seem intelligent.
-People tend to like her and be drawn to her when they first meet her, but dislike her later on when they get to know her intimately.
-Very assertive about her opinions, but avoids confronting people or dealing with issues head-on.
-Gets bitchy when you don't agree with her.
-People have to walk on eggshells around her because they are afraid of "pissing her off."
-People see her as angry, though she doesn't see herself that way.

I'm (INTJ) not the only one who has issues with her. A couple years ago, an ISFJ roommate moved out because she and my friend were "too different," but it was really because she didn't like my friend. Several other people have told me they have issues with her (an INFJ, and two other ISFJs), but they never dare bring it up with her. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who has ever done that.....and it didn't go well. She has now been pretty much ignoring me for four months. We live in the same apartment, and she talks to me occasionally, but she no longer treats me as a close friend and is sometimes passive-aggressively mean.

I know a lot of this is piled underneath toxic behavior, but what personality types do these behaviors apply to the most?