• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Personality Type Would Write Something Like This?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What personality type would write something like this?

"Sometimes i think about those that have affected me in the years that I have been alive.
I don't like to think about so much as how they have made me feel. I'd rather think about what they made me think."
"Its funny how you have these memories. The feelings never run cold. The anger never leaves
I guess i have a temper; however its not as bad as people make it out to be."
"I get tired of people calling me a bitch. Its just the truth. I wanna be nice but I cant. If i lie i am evil and if i am honest then i am careless. Can i just be left alone?"
"Is everything i do so bad? Can't people understand i don't wanna let anyone in? If i let them in, they let me down." "What else do i have left to lose? I've already lost my confidence and dignity. I've gained a mind though."
''What the hell am I even here for? Its not like I'll be recognized for something. Maybe one day but not now. I wanna ignore that little devil that lies beneath my soul.''
''She's a bitch and I don't want anyone to see her. Not even me. I can talk about her though. Its a girl. Her name is Christina. She's the second half of me. I literally never talk about her. If I do then I am crazy. I gotta contain myself until I can't take it anymore.''
''If I shouldn't go and break free and become that girl I don't wanna be.
Why is she here? She only makes the world around me blue. Which is why I named her Christina Blue. She's supposed to be me but I don't want it. I know once I grow she'll be the inevitable of my life.''
''I should probably make a story out of this.''