• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type My Face

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
See, all of that sounds ISFP to me. Of course, it's not impossible for an ISFJ to get creative with their inferior Ne - not at all - but that constant activity combined with creativity sounds so Se + Fi.

Oooh, I'm gonna have to look into it because I fit the description of an ISFP and I basically gel with anyone ISFP. Haha. My whole life revolved around creativity. It was the only thing I was good at. I failed everything else. I just don't see myself using Se though or Introverted Intuition. Hmmm.

I'm not friendly though. I'm not friendly at all. Haha for many people online I've gotten that I was warm and from my friend, ESFJ. I usually hear that I am a very cold person but I think most people would judge me off of my aesthetic and my introspectiveness.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You could check out INFP and see if that works out for you more? :shrug:

Why can't see yourself using Se/Ni? And what about ISFJ fits you?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Oooh, I'm gonna have to look into it because I fit the description of an ISFP and I basically gel with anyone ISFP. Haha. My whole life revolved around creativity. It was the only thing I was good at. I failed everything else. I just don't see myself using Se though or Introverted Intuition. Hmmm.

I'm not friendly though. I'm not friendly at all. Haha for many people online I've gotten that I was warm and from my friend, ESFJ. I usually hear that I am a very cold person but I think most people would judge me off of my aesthetic and my introspectiveness.

Fi - seriousness, coldness (outwardly) Se - makes arts/crafts Ni - Creativity but under the service of Fi/Se Te - Compliment

Yeah ISFJ's are very conservative in their appearances. They're fine being a part of "this system."

Lol I love you SJ's. I mean some of you of course.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Fi - seriousness, coldness (outwardly) Se - makes arts/crafts Ni - Creativity but under the service of Fi/Se Te - Compliment

Yeah ISFJ's are very conservative in their appearances. They're fine being a part of "this system."

Lol I love you SJ's. I mean some of you of course.

Okay. what does everybody mean by ''This system?'' because I don't understand when somebody talks about a system. I feel the need to ask them to define the word ''system'' because I literally cannot wrap my brain around a system. Do you mean that I want to be a functioning person in society? To be honest, I don't. I would be happy with a good job, an expansive vinyl collection with a lot of fixtures and cosy things in my small home/ apartment. I also want a kid. After that I can rot happily with a musical background. Haha, I say this because I notice people say the Fe users care about socialization and how everyone feels. I only care when I notice someone is being unfair and taken advantage of. I am not the one to constantly check up on someone unless I care. I care easily about things and all but being an active member of life and being extroverted isn't one them. I'm not gonna lie, I live in my own bubble. I don't know how a lot of things work because I'd rather not function in society. I just do it because I have to..for financial reasons. I mean I really want a good life, so I have to work for it and one thing I'm not above is a good life and work. Haha.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You could check out INFP and see if that works out for you more? :shrug:

Why can't see yourself using Se/Ni? And what about ISFJ fits you?

I actually thought I was INFP for a few years, but the reason I strayed from that choice was because every INFP I would speak to would have this lackadaisical air to them. It pissed me off to be honest. They didn't care about their future. They didn't care about financial support. I am all for being free-spirited; however I am also realistic. I need a place to sleep and I need income. I recognize and I realize that without that stuff I can't do much with my life or own anything I want. I have to do that stuff because I want the best things out of life and that doesn't come free. The INFPs i've talked to just expect for these things to just fall into their lap. They are more concerned about humanity than they are about the forthcoming. It aggravates me like nobody's business. I hate when people are blindly optimistic. That is how most of my friends are and I just want to take life and shove it in their eyes and scream ''Prepare for this!'' I think what fits me about ISFJ is the functions period, except for Fe. I don't believe I use that. I use Si, Ne and that other function I can't think right now.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That does sound like sensing (and also self-preservation in enneagram), but it could be Si or Se. Caring about the future can be either Ne or Ni. Do you care about your feelings first or do you care about comfort in the real world first? When you think about the future is it more one or two main goals and maybe some paths that can get you there or is it all over the place and hard to choose any one thing? When you think about the future is it neutral or more positive or more negative? When you think about the future in a negative way are you more likely to obsess over one bad outcome or many many bad outcomes? Are you into conspiracy theories?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That does sound like sensing (and also self-preservation in enneagram), but it could be Si or Se. Caring about the future can be either Ne or Ni. Do you care about your feelings first or do you care about comfort in the real world first? When you think about the future is it more one or two main goals and maybe some paths that can get you there or is it all over the place and hard to choose any one thing? When you think about the future is it neutral or more positive or more negative? When you think about the future in a negative way are you more likely to obsess over one bad outcome or many many bad outcomes? Are you into conspiracy theories?

When I think about the future I am very optimistic because I have these plans and these strong feelings. I know its going to go right and if it doesn't go right I will work to make sure everything goes the way I planned. I have been planning and plotting for years and years and to see my ideas come into fruition is something like a goal to me. Its like if I can do that, If I can live comfortably and achieve my list of things I am fine. I don't want anything else. I care about being comfortable, period and If that means I have to be uncomfortable to remain comfortable I will have to be uncomfortable. The main thing on my list is comfort. I think I obsess over being homeless and being without food because to me a home with nice, cheap; however nice comfortable things and good food is comfort. Don't forget about this music either. I need to have that. Yes, I am into conspiracy theories that make sense. Haha! Like Courtney Love killing Kurt Cobain or the government being against us is definitely something I ponder over.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I would think it would be difficult to type a still face as in a photograph. How that face expresses things is something better and I think a video would be better for that.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

OK, that sounds more Ni than Ne to me. But your high need for comfort throws me off because I'm not sure what it means, and Ni is not something I'm good at. [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] what do you think?

Comfort is more of a Si thing but the way you'll go after if with such force, even if it means being uncomfortable to remain comfortable, is really Se.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
OK, that sounds more Ni than Ne to me. But your high need for comfort throws me off because I'm not sure what it means, and Ni is not something I'm good at. [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] what do you think?

Comfort is more of a Si thing but the way you'll go after if with such force, even if it means being uncomfortable to remain comfortable, is really Se.

Yeah, haha. I signed up to volunteer for something. I know I needed a really good resume so I went and started signing myself up for stuff. I scored this volunteer job as a sort of coach/psychologist for a football team. I hate football and anything that has to do with sports; however it was a good opportunity and I enjoy solving problems for people. So I gave it a go. Yeah, omg, I felt super bad afterwards because I get super passionate about life and success. just need to do well. Its not about pleasing mommy or daddy. Its just about my sense of purpose. I would rather die than fail at my life. Failure to me means not achieving the goals I set out for myself. I'm already beginning to achieve it even before the time slot. Yes, I gave myself a time slot of when I am to achieve these goals. Except a baby. That will come when it comes. Haha.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

This is also starting to sound like enneagram 3. You care a lot about achievement and you also like creativity, so 3w4? I've never heard of an ISFJ 3 but ISFP 3 isn't as strange. David Bowie was an ISFP 3w4 - can you relate to him?

I'm seeing Fi/Te much more than Fe/Ti here.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the self-preservation description for type 3. Sounds so much like what you're saying.

Self-preservation: Security – The Company Man/Woman
With this subtype, the Three’s ability to work hard, perform well and maintain the right image are placed in the service of material success. With considerable drive and energy, this subtype can accomplish goals of financial security, a nice home, etc. The danger is losing contact with one’s real self in this effort, and becoming overly identified with one’s role at work.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
After reading your responses [MENTION=26769]LavenderSoda[/MENTION], I too can see a bit of INFP. Corn asked some great questions with regards to how your envision your future. The key is discovering all these little nuances, in determining your functions. You've come to the right place too. Don't depend too heavily on those generalized personality type sites. There are tons of great people here that can help you if you want it.

Keep in mind, that though there are 16 types out there, there are also billions of people. Even in a room full of INFPs, ok, especially in a room of INFPs lol, you will find wide variances. (I just mean that INFPs can be very individualistic). Also, maturity and age can change things up a bit. You may have a higher developed Te and understanding of the world. It's nice to have all these ideals, but without action and a plan, those ideals will remain just that, ideals.

Oh, and leave it up to an Ni dom ( [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] ) to incorporate the word "system" into something. Ni is all about that system :newwink: Sure, Ne is too, but in a different sense.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Okay. what does everybody mean by ''This system?'' because I don't understand when somebody talks about a system. I feel the need to ask them to define the word ''system'' because I literally cannot wrap my brain around a system. Do you mean that I want to be a functioning person in society? To be honest, I don't. I would be happy with a good job, an expansive vinyl collection with a lot of fixtures and cosy things in my small home/ apartment. I also want a kid. After that I can rot happily with a musical background. Haha, I say this because I notice people say the Fe users care about socialization and how everyone feels. I only care when I notice someone is being unfair and taken advantage of. I am not the one to constantly check up on someone unless I care. I care easily about things and all but being an active member of life and being extroverted isn't one them. I'm not gonna lie, I live in my own bubble. I don't know how a lot of things work because I'd rather not function in society. I just do it because I have to..for financial reasons. I mean I really want a good life, so I have to work for it and one thing I'm not above is a good life and work. Haha.

I used the word "system" casually but yes. You're starting to sound unbearably ISFP to me like there's no other possibility now.

Comfort isn't really an Si exclusive quality because Si will be willing to the duty when no one else wants to do it which isn't really comfortable. Obsessed with lavish things for calming sensations or pleasure is way more Se too. Also you could have an sp part to your enneagram. conspiracy theories/government blahs could be an Ni thing but to obsess only over that could just be Tert Ni as any 3rd function is like the child to the 1st function.

comfort in status quo could be Si? :shrug:

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is also starting to sound like enneagram 3. You care a lot about achievement and you also like creativity, so 3w4? I've never heard of an ISFJ 3 but ISFP 3 isn't as strange. David Bowie was an ISFP 3w4 - can you relate to him?

The person I can relate to is Prince; however I cannot relate to the ''not wanting to talk about or delve into your past.'' I care and love the past. I love looking at old things I owned. I love looking at my old work. I love the past just as much as I love the future. I never listened to a David Bowie interview. I don't know, haha. The other people I relate to is Kurt Cobain except I have more drive and I don't care as much about humanity as him. My drive for success reminds me of Courtney Love. I'm not like her but my drive and force reminds me of her.

Sky Ferreira is another person I can relate to. I can relate to her a LOT. I hear she is an ISTP / ISFP. The way Prince kind of excludes himself from people and takes himself out of the hands of the world is something I can relate to a whole lot. I can relate to the soft - spoken and obsession with aesthetic. I can relate to his coldness and his reservedness. I can relate to his criticism and being bulled when he was younger. I was bulled because I wore these loud unmatching clothes. Haha, just super disturbing and ugly. As I grew older I became sensitive to overly loud clothing and lights. Its blinding, haha; but thats another story. I relate to Lana Del Rey's love for aesthetic and her relationship fantasies/ issues. The whole daddy issues skem. I have pretty bad daddy issues so when she sings about her need for security or trying to find security is something I strongly relate to. Sky Ferreira is someone I relate to across the border. We literally are the same people. Haha.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used the word "system" casually but yes. You're starting to sound unbearably ISFP to me like there's no other possibility now.

Comfort isn't really an Si exclusive quality because Si will be willing to the duty when no one else wants to do it which isn't really comfortable. Obsessed with lavish things for calming sensations or pleasure is way more Se too. Also you could have an sp part to your enneagram. conspiracy theories/government blahs could be an Ni thing but to obsess only over that could just be Tert Ni as any 3rd function is like the child to the 1st function.

comfort in status quo could be Si? :shrug:

Yeah, I used to obsess over that stuff and it would bring me great anxiety because I'd constantly feel watched. I had to stop. I'm obsessed with making my ideals into reality and so far so good. I have done that. Haha.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I used to obsess over that stuff and it would bring me great anxiety because I'd constantly feel watched. I had to stop. I'm obsessed with making my ideals into reality and so far so good. I have done that. Haha.

I think your ideals may be your Fi wanting to be used with inferior Te, not that you're an Ni Dom.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Prince and Lana Del Rey are also ISFPs. Prince is also 4w3 so he also has achievement and individuality needs, but his need for individuality comes before achievement. And Lana Del Rey is 6w7 which is why she herself needs security, so you might have 6w7 in your tritype. Relationship issues sounds 6 or 4. Love for aesthetic is Se and to a smaller extent Fi. Loud clothes is also Se or Fi. You may have developed sensitivity to loudness because of internalizing the bullying - that can be Fi or Fe. Caring about the past is not strictly Si; people with no Si or low Si can care about the past too, so don't listen to people who say focusing on the past automatically equals high Si. So far everything you're saying sounds ISFP to me.

Forever said:
I think your ideals may be your Fi wanting to be used with inferior Te, not that you're an Ni Dom.

Yeah. That's Fi/Te, dude.

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Prince and Lana Del Rey are also ISFPs. Prince is also 4w3 so he also has achievement and individuality needs, but his need for individuality comes before achievement. Love for aesthetic is Se and to a smaller extent Fi. Loud clothes is also Se or Fi. You may have developed sensitivity to loudness because of internalizing the bullying - that can be Fi or Fe. Caring about the past is not strictly Si; people with no Si or low Si can care about the past too, so don't listen to people who say focusing on the past automatically equals high Si. So far everything you're saying sounds ISFP to me.

Yeah. That's Fi/Te, dude.

Hmmm, okay. You guys seem convinced of this. Lol. I'm personally wondering about it all my darn self I just figured it was that. I should probably post a video but I'm sure all of you are tired of my rambling.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm, okay. You guys seem convinced of this. Lol. I'm personally wondering about it all my darn self I just figured it was that. I should probably post a video but I'm sure all of you are tired of my rambling.

Nah, I like hearing about other people and typing them. It's one reason why I'm here. :tongue: And I'd love a video. And if you still think you're ISFJ you should talk to [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION]. He's an ISFJ that looks ISFP-y on the outside. Your purple text and username are cute, by the way.