• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or INFP

jadves

Enneagram
I'm having trouble figuring out whether I'm using Se/Ni or Ne/Si.

Could anyone help me out?

(added the rest of this later)

Oh sorry, I was more looking for general information about the functions. But it probably would be better If I described myself. There's quite a lot of information in my other post here, so that might help too.

I tend to daydream a lot when I'm stressed out, but when I'm relaxed I tend to stay far more grounded in reality.

I'm very clumsy and uncoordinated, always bumping into things and having trouble catching objects.

When I create something like a drawing or a song, there isn't usually a meaning behind it. I just draw or write whatever sounds good and If I can think of a meaning along the way, that's great. But it doesn't need to have a meaning.

Is this good for information? I haven't got time to write much more, I'll add to this later.

Guess I'll add to it now:

I tend to space out a lot when I'm bored, but I'm not usually bored unless I'm in class. I enjoy daydreaming too, and whilst it does appear I live in my head. I don't do too much 'Deep' thinking, it's usually just fantasies about the zombie apocalypse, or whatever topic I happen to be especially into at that point in time. Sometimes I don't think about anything at all, I just sit there.

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well that's a difficult task since you didn't give us any information to work with and you only have 12 posts.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Please discuss how you relate to S and N. How do you interact with the world? How do look at the future? Are you single minded or viewing multiple options? When you see a tree, do you experience it in the moment or reference it to past experiences and understanding? Etc.....

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
ISFP. I took the time to read your other thread.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP. I took the time to read your other thread.

That was my assessment from the original thread as well, but I thought she would have provided more details to confirm type....

jadves

Enneagram
Oh sorry, I was more looking for general information about the functions. But it probably would be better If I described myself. There's quite a lot of information in my other post here, so that might help too.

I tend to daydream a lot when I'm stressed out, but when I'm relaxed I tend to stay far more grounded in reality.

I'm very clumsy and uncoordinated, always bumping into things and having trouble catching objects.

When I create something like a drawing or a song, there isn't usually a meaning behind it. I just draw or write whatever sounds good and If I can think of a meaning along the way, that's great. But it doesn't need to have a meaning.

Is this good for information? I haven't got time to write much more, I'll add to this later.

Guess I'll add to it now:

I tend to space out a lot when I'm bored, but I'm not usually bored unless I'm in class. I enjoy daydreaming too, and whilst it does appear I live in my head. I don't do too much 'Deep' thinking, it's usually just fantasies about the zombie apocalypse, or whatever topic I happen to be especially into at that point in time. Sometimes I don't think about anything at all, I just sit there.

Last edited:

ugamuga

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound isfp to me

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You remind me of my two ISFP friends.
Unfortunately the info given isn't detailed enough to get you typed.