• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questionnaire Time! (MBTI)

Morfinyon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Hey,

I'm currently trying to find out what my MBTI type is and have decided to fill out this questionnaire so that maybe some of you can help me on this quest =)

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?:

So I'm pretty sure that I'm an Intuitive, I also think that I'm pretty clearly a Feeler. The hardest things for me to nail down are the I/E and P/J aspects. I'm quite shy and while that doesn't necessarily make me introverted it certainly makes it harder for me to assess this quality.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?:

Ohh multiple things. I really want to make some positive change in the world for once. I also want to be loved and accepted and I really yearn for fulfilling relationships and friendships since my childhood and early adult years were so unstable. I also really want to see more of the world and appreciate as many nice things as I can.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. :

Probably when I helped out at that refugee camp. It just felt so fulfilling to finally be able to do something that's really worth doing. Also the interactions and the social contact with my comrades there was very enriching and rewarding. In these moments I totally overcame my shyness and my history of depression was lifted off of my shoulders for as long as I was there.

4) What makes you feel inferior?:

My often self-defeating nature, my appearance, my shyness, my lack of motivation and my lack of creativity.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.) :

I mostly weigh out the pros and cons whenever I make a decision. In the end my decision will also have to be true to my basic values which I can't possibly give up. Other people's feelings are just part of the pros vs cons process honestly.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?:

Depends on the project honestly. For my writing I like to give up control of the outcome and have the characters which I've created take over that control. When it comes to programming I need to have control of the outcome and also structure the project in a way that I can always go back and tweak things until I'm satisfied with it.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?:

I usually have the most fun at music festivals or while writing. I suck at describing and my memory is usually pretty fuzzy.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?:

Starting from the beginning and learning all of it from the basics on so that I can understand the entire subject as a whole.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as? :

I'm quite unorganised when it comes to most things. I'm also very forgetful and even if I had a fixed schedule I would probably not follow it but instead just do things when I want to do them.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? :

I'll try to judge the overall merit of the idea by looking at the big picture and trying to fit it in there somehow.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?:

It's hard to seperate those two things for me because I need both of those things. I find social values just as important as individual values and if one of those things are lacking I usually won't find harmony.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?:

I think before I speak definitely and I prefer one-on-one communication in general but for some things I need group discussion because it feels less limiting and you don't have to talk as much so the discussion can flow a bit more freely even when it sometimes gets a bit chaotic.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? :

I usually think a lot before jumping into action but sometimes I take leaps of faith just because you can't really predict the outcome sometimes. I'm generally a somewhat cautious person however so I tend to calculate the risks in most cases to see if it's really worth it.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?:

Most of the time I'll watch the show unless it's my best friend who's calling because I don't see her that much anymore and probably wouldn't pass up on an opportunity to catch up with her. It also depends on what is meant by "night out". If it's an activity that really interests me and is not something like "going out to party" or whatever I might join if I'm feeling it.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out? :

Unmotivated, depressed and I'll probably seem a bit dry/cold to the outside.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? :

Lack of empathy, high-mindedness, arrogance, dishonesty, and being patronising.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?:

Yea, a few things like music, books, shows/movies and politics.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?:

If I could tell you that right now it probably wouldn't be the things I pay the least attention to so in order to avoid being dishonest I'll just not answer this one =p.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? :

They probably think I'm a bit silly at times, reserved but deepy passionate. I've never asked them so I don't know what they actually think so I just kind of said what I would like them to think =3

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?:

Start a revolution =p

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I think you're an INFP.

You said you are quite disorganized an forgetful and never follow schedules, so that points to P, and you said you prefer one-on-one conversations and that you are reserved, so that would point to I. Regarding the cognitive functions, you mentioned you were sure you were intuitive, and you said you can't separate individual from social values, so that sounds Fi to me. Though I could be wrong because I find cognitive functions a big waste of time.