• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Answering The Most Fun Questionnaire. Hope it Works. :p

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?
It sort of depends on which interpretation of Zombies/Vampires/Werewolves you use, but I'm going to assume the common modern stereotype for all. Also if there are still living humans, since those serve as food and additional troops for them. If vampires and the remaining humans were to ally, I'd probably say that vampires would win, since humans can keep them alive and they're probably immune to zombie infections, so they can just let the werewolves and zombies weaken each other and swoop in for the kill. Without humans, vampires have to either win immediately or be guaranteed to lose. Unless they can drink werewolf blood, which is I guess possible. At that point it comes down to stereotypical weaknesses vampires have. If they have those, werewolves could take advantage of them and possibly win that way. I'm just going to leave it at that.
3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato? Long o, long a, long o. :p
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)? I'm thinking a lot of fantasy RPG worlds with xp mechanics would be great, personally. Undertale, Homestuck, maybe Order of the Stick if I can get a protagonist position (I'm at an advantage already with my being from modern Earth though. :p) Basically, anywhere that makes it easy to get extreme power.
5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world? I would still have to think about it, but this is what I think at the moment:
I: Move money from the first world into infrastructure projects for the third.
II: All laws related to controlling what people wear shall be abolished.
III: Alcohol, Marijuana, and Heroin shall be legalized, with some regulations on each. Methadone shall be promoted as a way to control the addiction to Heroin.
IV: Critical Thinking is taught in schools everywhere, containing analysis of what makes a good study, debate, and analysis of what common rhetorical tricks tend to affect people.
V: Children shall obtain an additional route to emancipation--specifically, demonstration of an ability to understand concepts such as trauma, and of risk. This would be obtained through discussion with psychologists
VI: After some research is done to ensure that the Third World can supply proper nutrition to its children without them, factory farms shall be gradually shut down. To facilitate a smooth transition, limits shall be placed on the breeding of cattle, pigs, dogs, and other farm animals before the shutdown is complete to prevent overpopulation.
VII: Prostitution shall be decriminalized, and there shall be centers designed with the purpose of educating prostitutes on how to do their jobs, granting them ultimately 4-year university degrees. In order for a brothel to be licensed, all its prostitutes must have these degrees. Brothels shall be gender-segregated, and watched over 24/7 by police of the same gender as the prostitutes. 5-10 years after this has taken effect, the managers of all brothels shall immediately be fired, and immediately replaced by high-ranking members of anti-trafficking and sometimes anti-prostitution groups. If, after 30 more years, trafficking remains consistently on the rise, the purchase of prostitutes (though not prostitution itself) will be made illegal, with punishments ranging from a fine to life imprisonment.
VII: Businesses promoting gender and racial equality through media shall be subsidized, as shall businesses that put quotas in their employment.
IX: Businesses that still use neurotoxic pollutants in any part of their production or products shall be made to find affordable substitutes.
X: Sport hunting and trading in unnecessary animal products shall be banned, with certain needs-based exceptions being applied to certain countries.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself. Stargazer, Spiraling, Sidetracked. There were going to be others but I like this. Actually, two more: Secret Showoff. More negatively (well spiraling was already badish) slothful.
7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?
Probably I'd dress real slutty for a bit and soak in the attention (the benign kind, anyway). After that I wouldn't have time to do any of the other things I'd have liked to have done, so...
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? At this point? I guess people nagging me, really, or maybe stopping me from doing something I'm interested in doing. People that are pointlessly mean or critical of other people.
9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? I'm not sure. I guess a mythical creature would be pretty awesome if I could take care of it. I almost want to say a cat because of my cat, but...
10. Are you a night owl or an early bird? Probably both when I want to be. I've been waking up later recently, though.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'd have to back the vampires, because they tend to be old and cunning. Besides, if it comes to the worst, the vampires can hide somewhere obscure, sleep for a couple of centuries until the werewolves have died of old age and the zombies rotted away into mulch then wake up and declare themselves the winners.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
I'd have to back the vampires, because they tend to be old and cunning. Besides, if it comes to the worst, the vampires can hide somewhere obscure, sleep for a couple of centuries until the werewolves have died of old age and the zombies rotted away into mulch then wake up and declare themselves the winners.

Wouldn't they eventually starve?

Also yeah, I didn't totally factor in the cunning of Elder Vampires because it's harder to quantify. XD I wasn't 100% sure what they'd do with their cunning, so I sort of ignored it. I imagine that if vampires have been at war with werewolves in say, Underworld for as long as they have been, either there's a factor I don't know about that werewolves have as an advantage (say, numbers) or elder cunning isn't that much of an advantage.

Any thoughts on my type though? :p

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I: Move money from the first world into infrastructure projects for the third.
II: All laws related to controlling what people wear shall be abolished.
III: Alcohol, Marijuana, and Heroin shall be legalized, with some regulations on each. Methadone shall be promoted as a way to control the addiction to Heroin.
IV: Critical Thinking is taught in schools everywhere, containing analysis of what makes a good study, debate, and analysis of what common rhetorical tricks tend to affect people.
V: Children shall obtain an additional route to emancipation--specifically, demonstration of an ability to understand concepts such as trauma, and of risk. This would be obtained through discussion with psychologists
VI: After some research is done to ensure that the Third World can supply proper nutrition to its children without them, factory farms shall be gradually shut down. To facilitate a smooth transition, limits shall be placed on the breeding of cattle, pigs, dogs, and other farm animals before the shutdown is complete to prevent overpopulation.
VII: Prostitution shall be decriminalized, and there shall be centers designed with the purpose of educating prostitutes on how to do their jobs, granting them ultimately 4-year university degrees. In order for a brothel to be licensed, all its prostitutes must have these degrees. Brothels shall be gender-segregated, and watched over 24/7 by police of the same gender as the prostitutes. 5-10 years after this has taken effect, the managers of all brothels shall immediately be fired, and immediately replaced by high-ranking members of anti-trafficking and sometimes anti-prostitution groups. If, after 30 more years, trafficking remains consistently on the rise, the purchase of prostitutes (though not prostitution itself) will be made illegal, with punishments ranging from a fine to life imprisonment.
VII: Businesses promoting gender and racial equality through media shall be subsidized, as shall businesses that put quotas in their employment.
IX: Businesses that still use neurotoxic pollutants in any part of their production or products shall be made to find affordable substitutes.
X: Sport hunting and trading in unnecessary animal products shall be banned, with certain needs-based exceptions being applied to certain countries.

Not sure if serious but based on this: Fi-Te

I think ENFP, and a very young one...?

ps do you really live in a place where alcohol is illegal?

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Not sure if serious but based on this: Fi-Te

I was being serious, but what makes that Fi-Te? XD

ps do you really live in a place where alcohol is illegal?

Nope, but if I'm world ruler (as I would be in the hypothetical), that would include places like Iran where it is illegal, so...

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was being serious, but what makes that Fi-Te? XD

Oops, forgot to answer.
In your list I see Fi values as opposed to Ti logic, which would be more concerned with making up a system of coherent rules with the only aim of maximizing whatever it wants to maximize (safety of the population, efficiency of the factories...) and minimizing the potential for undesirable events. Ti, and Te, too, would want to change the world by organizing it in a more logical way, although Ti would be less interested in actually effecting change than Te.

Nope, but if I'm world ruler (as I would be in the hypothetical), that would include places like Iran where it is illegal, so...

Oh. I see.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can you please answer more pointless questions? All I'm reading at this point is... sorry can't think of any type. :p I'll temporarily rent you an FP badge. I could also see FxNxSxTx strength wise (F > N > T > S)

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
can you please answer more pointless questions? All I'm reading at this point is... sorry can't think of any type. :p I'll temporarily rent you an FP badge. I could also see FxNxSxTx strength wise (F > N > T > S)

So...INFP, then? That's the type that most fits those specifications (Unless you use Socionics subtypes). :p Why?

Also bumping this because I want more input. :p

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Wouldn't they eventually starve?

Also yeah, I didn't totally factor in the cunning of Elder Vampires because it's harder to quantify. XD I wasn't 100% sure what they'd do with their cunning, so I sort of ignored it. I imagine that if vampires have been at war with werewolves in say, Underworld for as long as they have been, either there's a factor I don't know about that werewolves have as an advantage (say, numbers) or elder cunning isn't that much of an advantage.

Any thoughts on my type though? :p

It varies a bit from mythology to mythology, but generally speaking vampires only need blood while active. If they go into torpor, they can survive without sustenance indefinitely. Generally speaking, the main advantage ascribed to werewolves is sheer physical power - in a straight fight they can overwhelm all but the eldest vampires. Underhanded cunning and patience are how vampires usually beat the fury menace. Or to put it another way, they make sure there is never a straight fight between vampires and werewolves.

I haven't the faintest clue about your type - I don't really know you that well.