• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Suuuper confused, help type me?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's spacing out, and there's daydreaming. Who makes up this stuff. I haven't found a clear indication/ solid proof and then there's tumblr. Dario Nardi works help but, eh. Yeah.

Maybe spacing out is more Ni and daydreaming more Ne?

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Maybe spacing out is more Ni and daydreaming more Ne?

Spacing out is said to be more sensory and daydreaming stays for intuition. For example, some Se dominant (probs unhealthy) shows a great deal of spacing out. Furthermore, Ni sort of make guesses of the future, like synthesizing, and its outcomes and Ne just links things together to lead to a possible future guess. :shrug:

But, you know, it's possible for a Intuitive to be stoned and look like it's spacing out, and maybe we have to also have to include external factors. And a pinch of shadow functions. I'm too lazy to consider wholly, concerning its unreliability. I'll only look at the breadth of mbti for now.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see IXFX as your type at the least.