• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please give me your insights!

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't know which type I really am. I would like to hear your opinions.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am very undecisive and uncertain about things.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Happiness. I don't want to accomplish anything for the afterlife. I want to live and be happy. And I want to have a happy family.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

2010 I took a 2 month vacation to America. In these 2 month I had a 10 day trip to the west coast. There were many things to do and to see and little time. I was overfilled with new expression and made many acquaintances, I loved it.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

If someone "higher" judges me wrong.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Every aspect. I will search the whole internet for opinions from people, but I also make a pro-con list in my head. But i guess in the end i decide how i feel about it most times.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to give ideas, to think how things should be handled, but I dont like to do the implementation. I don't need the control of the outcome.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I like to explore new things, like foreign countries. It's like I'd have infinite energy.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
To do things practical.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I am very unorganized.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I try to understand the idea, but I will look for information about it in general. So I can see opinions from other people to complete the view on it from more than one side.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'll follow what I believe and be myself. For example group pressure doesn't affect me much. If i think something is wrong I say so and try to fix it. In my past I often got problems in the school or with other kids, because I stood up against the bully or the teacher.
Being myself means to me to act outwards so that my inner self don't get stomaches.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak. I prefer one-on-one communication.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping. Sometime actions speaks more than word sometimes it' vice versa. It depends on the situation.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends solely on my mood. I can't say 1 or 2 on this question.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It's very rare to stress me out. I try to distance me if I get a bit stressed, but when I'm really stressed it's like a volcano erruption.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Some people give me vibes I dislike. E.g. they radiate arrogance. And I have some troubles with some where their personality correlate with my values. Persons who are serpents(hope this is correct english). If in a relationship the partner cheats.
Person who let their bad mood affect others. Or persons who are overly commanding. If somebody thinks and acts like they are better than others. I dislike racists and bullies.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like to analyze people in a talk. So everything who helps me to do so is a good topic.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?

Everything I don't like to do.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I like to discussion a lot. Often I hear that I have much unleft potential. I don't know what they would never say.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
That depends on my mood. I'd like to explore a new country. But in my everyday life, I'd like to watch movies with my SO. If I'm alone I like to play games and watch anime.

I like to add some thoughts about myself how I see me. Maybe this will help too

• I value my free time alot. It is more important for me to have enough free time than to be successful in my job.
  • If I want to watch a movie or read a book you can be sure I read everything about it before so I can decide if it's worth my time (even so i spent more time on the research)
  • Often I got said that at first glance I'm distant but than I'm very open to others and talkative.
  • I'm kind of a mix between introvert and extrovert. I have no problem to approach others and talk to them or socializing. But I love to have my personal space and beeing alone for a while. So socializing is after a time a bit stressful for me and I relax at most when I'm alone.
  • I can empathize me well into other people. I also like to analyze the people around me. (gestures, body language and so on)
  • I'm more the lazy kind and I like to walk down the easiest path.
  • I like harmony
  • I'm very reflective and introspective
  • Sometimes I like to imagine unrealistic things where the world is in danger and I am the hero e.g..
  • If a new subject catches my interest I'm over-enthusiastic, but like a candle this enthusiasm will burn down fast. So I have a wide spectrum of knowledge and interests but I don't specialize in any. I lose my interest very fast.
  • Without motivation, which I lack often, it is hard to do the everyday-work.
  • I value love over everything else.
  • I have good social skills.

Thank you in advance for helping me.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd take a guess and say you're ENFP or at least XNFP.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Weird that is now the 5th guess people made (INFP, ENFP, INFJ, ISFP and ISFJ). Could you you explain your guess? That would be a huge help to understand my nature better. Thank you for your input!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I would say Si and Fe in some order. Really ISFJ is my first guess. I suppose you could be Fi with some sort of 'excepting' thing- social instinct/7 9 or something. But getting Fe Si as initial.

Actually though... Stick around the forums a bit, because I'm unsure.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Some kind of FP? ExFP?