• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Test?

Absurdist

New here, been toying around with types for while but I'm not fully convinced of mine just yet. Are there any MBTI/Socionics (or any translatable) tests that aren't entirely too obvious in their questioning and maybe not tossed around too often? I'd like to lay some fresh eyes on a fresh test.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
New here, been toying around with types for while but I'm not fully convinced of mine just yet. Are there any MBTI/Socionics (or any translatable) tests that aren't entirely too obvious in their questioning and maybe not tossed around too often? I'd like to lay some fresh eyes on a fresh test.

I have the exact same problem. I like "John's Personality Test." It's a little predictable but still nothing like standard MBTI tests. If you want, we can talk and I can try to type you. I'm not an expert or anything, and I don't even know my own type (I'm most likely INTP but still unsure) but it might be fun to try.

Absurdist

That's funny, I do like John's personality test... that's the 25questions.com one, right? I like how they (he?) set up the results, thought it was neat. Yes that would be great, we can type each other :) Which types do you see most of yourself in other than INTP?