• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type away cuties :)

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want to make a positive influence in the world on a global scale. I want to get involved with causes and help those in less than ideal situations. I want to raise money for the sick, bring food and clothes to the poor, and give hope to people who have hit their lowest points. I want to have a lot so that I can give a lot. I have this picture of the perfect life for myself in my mind, and I fear not being able to live up to it. I sometimes think that I should be accomplishing more than I am. I want to experience life to the fullest. I want to see all that there is to see in the world. I sometimes get bored and restless with the way I live my life. I want to control my destiny, instead of having the world control me. I want to believe that I can do anything. I have big dreams and I know what I want, but I don't always know how to reach these things. I want to be an inspiration and an example for others, and to let them know that no matter what circumstances they are facing right now, they have the power to shape their future. I want to put my heart and soul into my work. I want to create something that is all my own. I want to love what I do, and I want it to benefit others.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Any type really.

A feeling type really.

And while I'm here...

Uhh an Fe/so type with a positive outlook enneagram?

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Almost a perfect description of the Enneagram 2w1 worldview.

As far as MBTI goes I can see xxFJ. There isn't anything you've told us that can help with I/E or N/S yet.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Any type really.

A feeling type really.

And while I'm here...

Uhh an Fe/so type with a positive outlook enneagram?

Anything I can answer to narrow it down for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Almost a perfect description of the Enneagram 2w1 worldview.

xxFJ, I haven't seen anything that strongly hints at I/E or N/S

Why w1 over w3? Please explain.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Strong idealism (in the general sense, not type sense) and fear of immorality.

I don't know that I fear being immoral. I don't fear not being a good person. I fear not reaching what I want out of life. For example, when I said perfect life, I mean having the prefect job, perfect house/other material items, and being financially well off. There are lots of things that I want to aquire.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well, I leaned 2 initially- and probably still do, but I suppose any positive outlook type is a possibility- especially if connected to an FJ typing. Really, the problem with all of these type me threads is that there is always an underrunning current that has to be sifted through- the idealized type that the person decides, conscioussly or not to stretch, imo and ive said this before and its redundant and grr, and maybe just related to me/and or 9ness.

But anyways, it is why these threads- to me, are always so damn generic. So really, I could find you a questionaire, tell you in depth my thoughts, send you a couple links- on and on and on... But really it doesn't do anything until you reach a point where you can go beyond the overly generalized versions of what you want to say about yourself... And start to actually talk from who you are. So really, and this again is not a personal accusation or whatever--- just something that I think...

Free write maybe... And dont censor anything. And once you can look and reread what you have read... And go from there.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Umm.. I'm going to be blunt, you seem to be making a lot of new type me threads..

You have not changed my opinion of you being an ISFJ, maybe to an ESFJ though. XSFJ.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know that I fear being immoral. I don't fear not being a good person. I fear not reaching what I want out of life. For example, when I said perfect life, I mean having the prefect job, perfect house/other material items, and being financially well off. There are lots of things that I want to aquire.

I think you're an ESTP 3w2 So/Sx.

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Umm.. I'm going to be blunt, you seem to be making a lot of new type me threads..

You have not changed my opinion of you being an ISFJ, maybe to an ESFJ though. XSFJ.

Sorry. I promise to stick to this one as my main one. It bugged me that the poll on my first one only included Ixxx types, and the second one was made on impulse, and I kind of wish that I didn't create it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry. I promise to stick to this one as my main one. It bugged me that the poll on my first one only included Ixxx types, and the second one was made on impulse, and I kind of wish that I didn't create it.

It's okay. Thanks for considering. :)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Please explain further.

Your correct type has been revealed to you; the puzzle pieces will begin to slide into place if you keep an open mind and keep looking for evidence on your own. MBTI alone is not sufficient to have reached this conclusion, it was socionics that gave it away. Additionally, this is not based on what you've said in this thread alone but it's more the result of observing you on the forum for a while now without really inputting my opinion on your type. For the untrained eye, however, the name of your tumblr is sufficient for the barebones rudimentary ESTP estimation.