• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused? ISFP or ISFJ?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think codependency gets a bad rap.

I think being codependent can be a good thing, and very appropriate in many situations. :)

Lol, codependent isn't dependent or submissive, which I know you love.

It is being pulled against your will by the unhealthiness of another person, then excusing and accommodating their horrid behavior. It can only happen with a lack of self love. As the partner withdraws or abuses, the co-dependent gives more.

Your submissive tendencies are part of loving yourself, giving yourself and letting you be dominated. It is very different.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I think codependency gets a bad rap.

I think being codependent can be a good thing, and very appropriate in many situations. :)

Codependency gets the bad rap it entirely deserves. It is a dysfunction and profoundly unhealthy. Interdependence may be what you are thinking of.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thank you all very much, you have been a great help.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] Thank you very much for the help. If I am an isfj, how do you account for some of my slacker behavior or are the general isfj descriptions hyped up? thank you again for everything.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If I am an isfj, how do you account for some of my slacker behavior or are the general isfj descriptions hyped up?

ISFJ descriptions suck and I would just ignore them completely. :laugh:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] Thank you very much for the help. If I am an isfj, how do you account for some of my slacker behavior or are the general isfj descriptions hyped up? thank you again for everything.

The descriptions suck.

The ISFJ I know very well is pretty laid back and slacker. When her kids are off to school, she will forgo housework and just relax, play video games, etc. It really annoys her ENTJ husband, because she gets little done each day and he is a work hard play hard guy. She is very outgoing until she isn't.

Introverts need a lot of recharging time. That looks like slacking to many.