• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI type based on this cognitive spread

Paronomasia

Based on this, it's a toss-up, but I'd say ESTJ because of the larger difference in Si and Se.
Take that with a grain of salt; in reading bits of the thread it is fairly likely that being unhealthy would cloud test results and therein make them less accurate. Having baggage (and not seeing yourself clearly as a result) is a very common reason for confusion and mistyping.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Based on this, it's a toss-up, but I'd say ESTJ because of the larger difference in Si and Se.
Eh???? That doesn't make any sense. His/her top functions are thinking functions followed by intuitive functions. That doesn't indicate an S type at all.
[MENTION=26749]SteinitzGamgbit[/MENTION] - The results are ENTJ-leaning (very high Te and Ni), but it could really be any NT type.

Take that with a grain of salt; in reading bits of the thread it is fairly likely that being unhealthy would cloud test results and therein make them less accurate. Having baggage (and not seeing yourself clearly as a result) is a very common reason for confusion and mistyping.

Yeah, I mean I have no idea what sort of test yielded these results. It might be a shitty one and it might not be.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Traditional (Dominant): INTJ
Inferior: ESTP
Skeptical: ESTJ
Reverse: ESFP

Paronomasia

Eh???? That doesn't make any sense. His/her top functions are thinking functions followed by intuitive functions. That doesn't indicate an S type at all.

Yeah, I mean I have no idea what sort of test yielded these results. It might be a shitty one and it might not be.
I was basing it on the bigger difference in sensing because of the small difference in intuition. It's not a big difference (30% versus 20%, wow lmao), but it was what I focused on.
Either way I'm not taking that test all too seriously, given that it's put in percentages and the percentages themselves indicate either a bad test/questions, or inaccurate answers.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I was basing it on the bigger difference in sensing because of the small difference in intuition. It's not a big difference (30% versus 20%, wow lmao), but it was what I focused on.
Either way I'm not taking that test all too seriously, given that it's put in percentages and the percentages themselves indicate either a bad test/questions, or inaccurate answers.

Do you care to at all clue me in on this thought process? I am completely baffled right now. Why in the world would the difference between Ni and Ne matter with respect to the difference between Si and Se? You've completely lost me.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ based on the functions stated in the OP. Though function tests are not accurate anyway, you should do your own research and see what fits best for you. Though tests are easier I guess and require less thought and education.