• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me TRY to describe myself

purplesocks

MBTI Type
ExFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here it goes......
I'm competitive, I'm indecisive, I get bored easily, I'm excitable, I like helping people in practical ways, I like learning about many different things for my own knowledge, I can't stand people that complain, I like pop culture and mainstream music, I procrastinate a lot, I'm always late, I love food and trying new dishes, I like adventure, I can act immature for my age although I think I'm very intelligent, I like physical activity, I enjoy bending rules, when unhealthy I get a feeling of impending doom about my future, I seek out others opinions for reassurance even if I later disregard what they say, I care what other people think of me, I like to be entertaining for people, I'm honest with people when giving advice, I like doing things to get reactions out of people, I can be very convincing when I want to be, I like talking people into going along with crazy ideas, I'm protective, I don't get offended by much of anything, I rather be my own boss than to work under others, I'm lazy yet restless.
I'll add more later as I think of more things.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Hm, I don't know. But indecision, adventure, physical activity, bending rules, lazy and restless...combined seems like Se to me. SP of some sort. Maybe with more info I could help you with more.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Same as fetus, this post pretty much screams SP to me, for similar reasons. :)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I felt like you used a lot of sp buzzwords. The impending doom when stressed makes me think Se dom, but maybe ISXPS could have that too.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ 6w7cp sx/so/sp ... Lol come on guys and purple socks. Just because there's a lot of SP qualities doesn't mean she can't be an SJ. I don't think SJ's are incapable of sports and having fun? Lol. She definitely does not resemble ISFP to me.

You even shared inferior Ne. That's the biggest thing.

SJ's can be rebellious. SJ's can do art. SJ's can write. Let's not leave everything to the intuitives and perceivers. Not everyone neatly fits into a box.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ISFJ 6w7cp sx/so/sp ... Lol come on guys and purple socks. Just because there's a lot of SP qualities doesn't mean she can't be an SJ. I don't think SJ's are incapable of sports and having fun? Lol. She definitely does not resemble ISFP to me.

You even shared inferior Ne. That's the biggest thing.

What about her is more SJ than SP? Where is the inferior Ne?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about her is more SJ than SP? Where is the inferior Ne?
Look:
]Here it goes......
I like helping people in practical ways, I like learning about many different things for my own knowledge, I can't stand people that complain, I like pop culture and mainstream music, I procrastinate a lot, I can act immature for my age although I think I'm very intelligent, I like physical activity
All these would seem to fit an SJ although some are ambiguous.

when unhealthy I get a feeling of impending doom about my future
Inferior Ne ding ding ding.

I seek out others opinions for reassurance even if I later disregard what they say, I care what other people think of me, I like to be entertaining for people, I'm honest with people when giving advice, I like doing things to get reactions out of people, I can be very convincing when I want to be, I like talking people into going along with crazy ideas, I'm protective

Fe. Here. Here. Shows strong evidence of Fe in other ways.

When I went to study what my true type was, I made sure I delve heavily into understanding a good sense of all the functions, a great deal of MBTI types.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Look:

All these would seem to fit an SJ although some are ambiguous.

Inferior Ne ding ding ding.

Fe. Here. Here. Shows strong evidence of Fe in other ways.

When I went to study what my true type was, I made sure I delve heavily into understanding a good sense of all the functions, a great deal of MBTI types.

Okay, I was just wondering! Not meaning to sound abrasive. :)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, I was just wondering! Not meaning to sound abrasive. :)

Lol. Okay. I've been typing this lady ISFJ for a while. Her artwork she liked on her tumblr did not ever strike ISFP to me. But that doesn't invalidate art! :D

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] I always thought inferior Ni was impending doom. But I could see how inferior Ne can be like too that since I feel certainty negative about the future at times too.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I'm getting an ISTP vibe from you.

I'm actually undecided between ISTP and ISFP as your type, but I'm going with ISTP because I saw some Fe in you, like you mentioned that you seek out other people's opinions and reassurances and you also care about what others think about you.

The last thing an Fi dom would ever do is to seek out other people's opinions and reassurances. For an Fi dom, their own opinion often weighs more important than other people's opinions, and this is why Fi doms often tend to stand out from the crowd instead of trying to fit in with the crowd. They have a strong need to stay true to themselves at all times. For example, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga etc.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] I always thought inferior Ni was impending doom. But I could see how inferior Ne can be like too that since I feel certainty negative about the future at times too.

Inferior Ni sometimes overestimates their knowledge and of "knowing" things. Obsession in trying to create theories that are may not be so accurate.

As dominant Se would better serve to be in the present than on what the nature of things are.

Reverse is true for dominant Ni types. :)