• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type

Spectre of the spam

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've taken some tests several times and have gotten a total of 2 results. I figure that it can't hurt to have some experts in this area voicing their opinions on my type.

Here are some things about myself -I don't like change unless it will obviously benefit me.
-I can create elaboriate worlds within my mind complete with characters and dialog for said characters.
-I have plans for things I care about, things I don't care about I let others take care of.
-I don't like owing or taking advantage of other people and at the same time I ocasionally find myself doing this (not very often though)
-I'm very dry. My 'normal' face is very serious, some even think I look angry (which i'm not)
-I like routine.
-I'm pretty boring to be around (I think, no ones actually said this but I can tell from their reactions)
-I usually assume the worst about people.
-I know I would seriously harm someone who messed with my loved ones.
-I don't mind 'freaks' as long as they leave me alone (which I try to do)

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1. Would you consider yourself a dreamer? Would other people consider you a dreamer?
2. Do you have an inner group? These are "your people" and everyone outside is treated in a very different detached manner? (Kind of competitive/survival-ly.)
3. What do you value in yourself?
4. What do you value in others?

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just a word of advice, from someone who was typed as an ISTJ by the tests, but wasn't totally sure of that result: If you've got time to spend reading about this online on your own, I recommend explanation of the "functions" by means of "function analysis". This is Jung's breakdown of typing, if I remember correctly. For instance, for ISTJs, the functional breakdown is, in order: Si, Te, Fi, Ne. You've probably seen this around. Yes, it's more complicated, but it is more detailed and catches more aspects of your personality.

The poster above me linked to a site that has it, if you go to the section of that site called "Cognitive Processes".

Last edited:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you don't remember the results, try taking a test again. Then go on to discuss and question the results.

MBTI Type
ENTP
-I don't mind 'freaks' as long as they leave me alone (which I try to do)

This struck me as something an ISTJ would say. It's an attempt at showing a tolerant attitude, but it belies the fact that you still view people in terms of how normal they are and you try to stay away from the ones who aren't.