• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Difference between INFJ and INTJ

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Can you describe multiple ways in which they are different, so I can decide once and for all which one I am?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you need to chill on the threads, and maybe try and study the cognitive functions with more emphasis on understanding how it works and less of trying to find your type. I'll admit that this takes time and patience, but I think it's the best way.

After you feel like you can explain mbti to someone who knows nothing about it (or whatever you do to test if you truly understand something) then you can try again, hopefully with a clearer understanding.

Another thing you can do is write down some things about yourself without thinking about type, and maybe you'll have a more objective view of yourself. It's important that you spend a lot of time thinking about how you truly are instead of what you want to be. I recommend that you spend days doing this for the most accurate result.

I'll admit that I'm not 100% sure about my type, and idk if I ever will be, but I think these tips will help you. Try and understand yourself and the system instead of trying to search for the best fit.

I know you didn't explicitly ask for this, but I think it will help you more than what you're currently doing.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
i bet ur intj, infjs r too nice to spam threads

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do INFJs come with a Death Stare? Or with them, is it more like the "Space Cadet" look? :D

It's a penetrating seductive look I think.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To go off of rule of thumbs usually INTJ's don't have a problem deciding which one they are, so by that line of reasoning (even though I still think you could be ISFP), you would be an INFJ.

But extroverted thinking when they ask about things they try to find what works equally for what the physical space can give "like the most efficient way" for a bookshelf the family.

An Fe user may not care about how the object can be best situated in an environment but rather do the children have access to it safely?

It's just a matter of whether when you think is it to be specific to the people in mind or if you work within a rational structure.

I really think you're a feeler though, you don't seem like an INTJ really.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do INFJs come with a Death Stare? Or with them, is it more like the "Space Cadet" look? :D

It more looks like a deep and intense sadness; a forlorn look.