• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Questionnaire to type me

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel like I'm a very rational and logical person, but I am also very compassionate and empathetic.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to do something meaningful in my life. It doesn't matter if people don't know my name or who I am as long as I've made a difference. I want to live on through some sort of positive/innovative change I helped to make.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Every time I've set a goal and achieved it. (Won a spelling bee, lost weight, made a competition team)
4) What makes you feel inferior?
My appearance, usually. Even though I've lost weight and am firmly in the 'healthy weight' zone, I still feel fat, and I worry that people avoid me because of it.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I get these instincts that I can't explain where they come from. I just have these 'aha' moments.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yes, I definitely like to have control of the outcome. Unless I don't already know what the outcome will be, I like to have full control of the outcome.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I was with friends, and I really felt like I fit in, and people wanted me to be there.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I decide that I am determined to learn this subject/skill, and I do not give up until I achieve that knowledge. When I put my mind to something, I must reach my goal.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
My workspaces are always neat and orderly, but my room and locker look unorganized to the eye, but I know exactly where everything is.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I used to try to make sure everyone is doing fine, but I've recently shifted towards following what I believe.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Thinks before speaking, one-on-one
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I usually like to know where I am. I don't want to start something and waste a lot of time on it only to start over. Action speaks more than words.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd say that I couldn't go out because of some reason or another. I'm not missing Game Of Thrones for anything.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I act like even more of a control freak than normal, and I get mad much easier.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they go out of their way to hurt other humans or animals (emotionally or physically).
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Deep things. I like talking about politics, religion, and philosophy.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The here and now. I'm always focusing on the future, and how my actions could lead to repercussions.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends think of me as extremely intelligent and opinionated. I think that they think I'm not as in-tune with others emotions as I actually am (although they aren't completely wrong about that. Sometimes I'm not as in-tune as I'd like to be)
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd like to curl up with music and an intellectual book

Unkas

MBTI Type
ISTJ
why can't you just pass the test? )

You will tell for it more information than in the post.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can definitely say you're an xFxJ. There is nothing in your questionnaire that would tell me whether you use Si or Ni. Si users can be very bright, intelligent people who enjoy deep debates just as well as Ni users.

You seem to care a lot about what others think of you, how you fit within a group and how you can make people feel, that's very Fe. I can't see signs of Te in your questionnaire.

So I think you could be INFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ or ESFJ.

I do not think people really understand what Ni is.
Introverted Intuition makes you an infinite artist lost in your own world of wonders. It's not the world outside you see, It's a playground of imagination and symbols, meanings that you internalize and perceive. It's a creation of symbolism on it's own, it's like being lost in another galaxy, another meaning, another world. It's the art of idealism and ideology in its rawest sense. It's about being a dreamer, firm and highly creative, because nothing ever has the same meaning for you as it does for others. You create your own meanings, own sense in an imaginative, symbolic and very artistic manner.
Ni users are the geniuses who jumped through time, lunetics and freaks too different to be really understood by others, artists who create the greatest works of their generation, scientists with the craziest multidimensional theories etc...

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I can definitely say you're an xFxJ. There is nothing in your questionnaire that would tell me whether you use Si or Ni. Si users can be very bright, intelligent people who enjoy deep debates just as well as Ni users.

You seem to care a lot about what others think of you, how you fit within a group and how you can make people feel, that's very Fe. I can't see signs of Te in your questionnaire.

So I think you could be INFJ, ISFJ, ENFJ or ESFJ.

I do not think people really understand what Ni is.
Introverted Intuition makes you an infinite artist lost in your own world of wonders. It's not the world outside you see, It's a playground of imagination and symbols, meanings that you internalize and perceive. It's a creation of symbolism on it's own, it's like being lost in another galaxy, another meaning, another world. It's the art of idealism and ideology in its rawest sense. It's about being a dreamer, firm and highly creative, because nothing ever has the same meaning for you as it does for others. You create your own meanings, own sense in an imaginative, symbolic and very artistic manner.
Ni users are the geniuses who jumped through time, lunetics and freaks too different to be really understood by others, artists who create the greatest works of their generation, scientists with the craziest multidimensional theories etc...

Well, I don't really care much what others think of me. I care what I think of me. The thing about fitting in was misleading. I didn't convey the message in the way I wanted to. I'm unsure how to explain what I really meant.

There is no way I'm an Si user. I live almost wholly in the future, and tradition/how things have always been has no affect on my life whatsoever.

I guess, out of the four you gave me, I'd be an INFJ. There's no way I'm an extrovert, and there's no way I'm an Si user.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I'm pretty sure INFJs are known for mistyping as INTJs. I agree with [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION], you seem much more Fe-oriented than Te.

Maybe so many INFJs are mistyping because they don't align with the bullshit "squishy, psychic, superstitious shaman" stereotype. I have personally known an INFJ who has considered being an INTJ, but is clearly not. She is skeptical and logical--not at all like the stereotype--but still extremely Fe.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see ISFP as a big possibility but INFJ too.

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I see ISFP as a big possibility but INFJ too.

Can you explain where you get ISFP? I just don't see enough Se in myself to consider it, and an ISFP with enneagram 5 is pretty much unheard of.