• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Extroverted Personality is this?

Teal

MBTI Type
exfx
-Everything I say or do can be backed through observation and loads of facts.

-I don’t make a decision until I have a score (general plan).

-I’m a dreamer

-I enjoy improvising.

-Conversation is my favorite art form.

-Jenga is a really fun game, because I can win a lot.

-I am extremely attached to my value system. If you challenge me, I will defend my belief regardless of your feelings.

-I prefer to win.

-I am a “happy go lucky” go with the flow type.

-I’m also a peace maker, kind-hearted, and very positive.

-I am family oriented and never without friends.

- I am so optimistic that I can’t decide on a career. I want to do it all.

-My long term goals often fail due to poor practical skills. I will be disappointed, but eventually forget about it. I have 5 to 10 backup goals to obsess over.

-My passion and zest for life can bring me a lot of random success.

-I’m intelligent, because I’m always taking in new information on the things I care about.

-I’m easily hurt and take things personally.

-I’m “overly emotional” because I let my feelings bottle up.

-I hardly correct people in the moment, believing that they will not repeat the same mistake.

-I like people who are direct and in the moment. They help me grow.

-I like being alone just as much as I like hanging out with friends. Being alone helps me plan many ways to implement my newly found observations and interests, (So that I can process it all over again out loud to my friends and family.)

-Every mistake I make, I try to learn from it. There is no good or bad piece of information worth discarding in my opinion. They are all valuable to me for my growth as well as others.

Hank

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds like ENFP to me. I identify with a lot of stuff you wrote, actually.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
You sound like my ENFJ friend. Would you say you're a fairly decisive person, making your mind up easily, or do you like to dwell on the possibilities?

Eastwood

Either way, your an idealist for sure. When you talk about being around more sensor types for growth, that's when you know for a fact you an idealist. I would say possibly ENFJ, simply because of how structured the writing on this is. You could also be a ESFJ? I feel like most people gravitate more towards intuition, when ironically we are populated by sensors. The question is, are you a practical idealist that pleases others in care taking? Or are you inspiring others, before any real action is taken?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm throwing one vote in the ENFP category. Even the part of you making plans before any decision is made, and having your views backed by facts can be your Te in effect. ENFPs aren't quite as haphazard as some people may think, and if we put our mind to it, we can be an organized bunch...in our own way :happy2:

Also, I, like you, have way too many interests to keep me occupied for years! And even though I love what I'm doing now, I could probably find just as much joy in pursuing any one of my other passions in life.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Voting ESFP.

Struggling to actualize your goals sounds like lower level Te. Since you ID as an extrovert, I'll just assume tertiary.

Improvisation, directness, competitiveness. Suggests Se preference. 2nd point and 9th from bottom hint at Ni. Last point and 7th from bottom confirms Pe preference.

Teal

MBTI Type
exfx
You sound like my ENFJ friend. Would you say you're a fairly decisive person, making your mind up easily, or do you like to dwell on the possibilities?

I think she's a decisive person. She knows how she feels about people right away, she's quick to have an opinion about a situation. She can think ahead very far into the future and prepare for potential blockage toward her goals. A lot of her plans only last two weeks to a month, because she was unable to prepare for the things that are out of her control (like someone hiring her). But, she is always looking for opportunities and weighing the best option before she makes a action decision. Sooo...I don't really know. Both??? More so decisive? It doesn't take her long a at to begin a new project.

Teal

MBTI Type
exfx
Voting ESFP.

Struggling to actualize your goals sounds like lower level Te. Since you ID as an extrovert, I'll just assume tertiary.

Improvisation, directness, competitiveness. Suggests Se preference. 2nd point and 9th from bottom hint at Ni. Last point and 7th from bottom confirms Pe preference.

I agree with you about Te. Not because she can't actualize her goals, but because she processes a lot of her thoughts out loud, even repeating herself to make her statements more clear.

She's less Se if at all. She hardly goes out for recreational reasons unless its with her close couple of friends. She's more of a 101 relationship person than a party person. In other words, she is content with the memory of a stimulating experience rather than desiring to experience it all over again in a slightly new way.

Teal

MBTI Type
exfx
I'm throwing one vote in the ENFP category. Even the part of you making plans before any decision is made, and having your views backed by facts can be your Te in effect. ENFPs aren't quite as haphazard as some people may think, and if we put our mind to it, we can be an organized bunch...in our own way :happy2:

Also, I, like you, have way too many interests to keep me occupied for years! And even though I love what I'm doing now, I could probably find just as much joy in pursuing any one of my other passions in life.

Her room is very disorganized and that doesn't seem to bother her that much. However, her written plans and academics are structured really well and are extremely in detail. Most all of her plans would work out nicely in theory if everything goes the way she predicts. Definitely, she makes plans before things are decided. You might be right about ENFP. On the contrary, I think she might be an Fe over the ENFPs Fi. The things that she plans to show others are the things she spends the most time organizing.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree with you about Te. Not because she can't actualize her goals, but because she processes a lot of her thoughts out loud, even repeating herself to make her statements more clear.

She's less Se if at all. She hardly goes out for recreational reasons unless its with her close couple of friends. She's more of a 101 relationship person than a party person. In other words, she is content with the memory of a stimulating experience rather than desiring to experience it all over again in a slightly new way.

Is this you? Guessing not.

Don't see how this disqualifies ESFP but if you want her to be ENFP, cool.

Teal

MBTI Type
exfx
Is this you? Guessing not.

Don't see how this disqualifies ESFP but if you want her to be ENFP, cool.

I'm disqualifying ESFP because dom Se is definitely not her.

I don't want her to be anything. I just didn't think ESFP makes sense for her. She doesn't seem to have any preference to Se. With the personality ESFP, Se is the first function and most developed. She's way too under-involved in tangible activities to be Se dom. ESFP also has Ni as a last function making it hard to make functional plans, so I see how you could make that behavior connection. However, I'm thinking she is Ni/Ne dom, (Si), Te, and ???Fe/Fi???... I have no idea about intuition or feeling, but what ever they are they are always present when she's talking..

If you could help me figure out the order of Te, Si Ni/Ne, Fi/Fe, then that would be great. I'm thinking She's either Fe>Si>Ne>Ti [ESFJ] or Fi>Ne>Si>Te [INFP] or Ne>Fi>Te>Si [ENFP]

I threw INFP in there because every INFP I know comes off extroverted when they are working on social projects that engage their passions. I could have easily translated her need to process out loud (Te) to extroversion.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm disqualifying ESFP because dom Se is definitely not her.

I don't want her to be anything. I just didn't think ESFP makes sense for her. She doesn't seem to have any preference to Se. With the personality ESFP, Se is the first function and most developed. She's way too under-involved in tangible activities to be Se dom. ESFP also has Ni as a last function making it hard to make functional plans, so I see how you could make that behavior connection. However, I'm thinking she is Ni/Ne dom, (Si), Te, and ???Fe/Fi???... I have no idea about intuition or feeling, but what ever they are they are always present when she's talking..

If you could help me figure out the order of Te, Si Ni/Ne, Fi/Fe, then that would be great. I'm thinking She's either Fe>Si>Ne>Ti [ESFJ] or Fi>Ne>Si>Te [INFP] or Ne>Fi>Te>Si [ENFP]

I threw INFP in there because every INFP I know comes off extroverted when they are working on social projects that engage their passions. I could have easily translated her need to process out loud (Te) to extroversion.

still think ESFP but feeling more stubborn about Fi & Te than Se & Ni. So ENFP.

Can't imagine your run of the mill Fe dom IDing strongly with:

-I am extremely attached to my value system. If you challenge me, I will defend my belief regardless of your feelings.

An atypical one, maybe. 1 or 6 ennea...

Can't allow for INFP. Title told me to dismiss it. Would have to re-evaluate and my mind just isn't right for that right now. Sorry, I guess. At a better time, maybe.