• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me type this person

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I found it hard to type this lady, maybe because she's unhealthy or something.. But I hope you guys would help me out here [emoji4] so I listed some of her character aspects

She's opportunist, most of her relationships are about what are the benefits she's gonna get not about having a good time with friends
she always tries to fit in certain communities where people are looking down at her and ignore people who care for her unless she's in trouble and need those people to stand by her, and so effected by their opinion about things she do and let them interfere her life and criticize her decisions, and I know they're only jealous if anything good happens in her life but she never listen to me, and things end up miserable
Have a poor judgement on people with money or power that she can benefit from
She have a high life style and kind of showing off, but also like to give charities, she's a generous person
She has a wide range of vocabularies and kind of unique expressions
She likes gossiping so much and have fun in finding faults in others, while she have more faults than them herself
She used to be adventurous when she was young, but I think she is more into a routine lifestyle now and social adventures perhaps
She likes to play mean sometimes towards people she meet the first time, unless they're really sweet and friendly, and -of course- unless they're some high class personality
She admires people with narcissism, I think she has some level of narcissism herself because she thinks she's more good looking than she really is and deserve more in life than most of people do
She's extremely moody and quick tempered
She doesn't hide it when she dislike people
When she loves someone, she love so hard and deep and bestows that person with many gifts and presents, and thinks that love should have no dignity, but they often dump her (without a reason she says), but when someone is into her she leave him and never respond to him.
She has commitment issues in general..

Last edited:
MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She sounds like an unhealthy 3W4. Could also be 4wing3. High class personality... We need to know more !

Does she gossip to feel superior ? To have fun ? Because she seems bored ? Because she is very critical ? Because she is an asshole...

I probably don't have a wide range of vocabulary in english but...all this sounds very much type 3. Could also be a 3wing2 as she seems generous on the surface (giving to charities).

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She sounds like an unhealthy 3W4. Could also be 4wing3. High class personality... We need to know more !

Does she gossip to feel superior ? To have fun ? Because she seems bored ? Because she is very critical ? Because she is an asshole...

I probably don't have a wide range of vocabulary in english but...all this sounds very much type 3. Could also be a 3wing2 as she seems generous on the surface (giving to charities).

High class like elitist, sorry if I wasn't clear about that..
I think it's beyond criticizing it's basically making fun of their looks or style or their body, calling them names, talking about their lives, it's pretty personal and mean, not like making fun of a specific situation, she seems to enjoy it it's fun for her

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Prominently, she sounds a lot like my mum! She's an esfp and a bit unhealthy, aha. And also a friend I know (both esfp). I love the healthy esfp, but I dislike the unhealthy ones very much, none the less, any unhealthy types. :wink:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, she could also be a 7...

But anyway, her attitude is very childish and I would not like to be around such a person ! So boring and mean. She does not come out with respect.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, she could also be a 7...

But anyway, her attitude is very childish and I would not like to be around such a person ! So boring and mean. She does not come out with respect.

Well you don't want a person like that to be your BFF, but she's really caring and warm to those she loves, deep down I think she's a good person who fails to choose her friends..
And yes she can be mean and inflammable but it's like a cute version of mean, she reminds me of cartoonish characters like Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse, Squidward ..
Thank you for helping me out I really appreciate it [emoji4]

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Prominently, she sounds a lot like my mum! She's an esfp and a bit unhealthy, aha. And also a friend I know (both esfp). I love the healthy esfp, but I dislike the unhealthy ones very much, none the less, any unhealthy types. :wink:

I rarely dislike people unless they personally pushed me beyond my limits, and seem so fake or uhh I don't know, but every time I dislike someone from the first sight, they turn out to be as bad as I thought they would be, or even worse
I hope that all unhealthy people try to help themselves to be a better person..
I think I should agree with you, she might be an ESFP, unhealthy one..
Thanks for your help I really appreciate it, have a nice day [emoji257]

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
[MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION] No one was born with instructions, or let alone coping mechanisms. These things take time and patience. Trust, too.

Anyways, I've had my run. Good luck with yours! You have a nice day too! :hi:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Esfj 6w7 disintegrated into 3