• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on Q&A

ayeyeayy

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hi. I'm pretty sure i'm ExTx, but i can't detect if i'm N or S. Hope someone can help me.

Plus, english is not my mother language, so pardon my grammar.

1-what makes you angry?

Closed minded people, extremaly insecure people, and mostly everyone who talks without reflecting about it before.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I love spontaneous and funny-creative, people. People who are not paranoid at all, who are positive and are always willing to be good, without being a SJW or something like that. I dislike people who can't do anything, people who complain a lot, who are always exposing how they have something extremly important and brilliant to say. Basically, unhappy/mentally sick people. I can find something i like in everyone, the same way i always find something i dislike.

3-do you like animals? why?

When i'm under stress i tend to enjoy them more, but yeah, i like them. I had a cat, and i'm thinking about getting a dog. I'm not an animal fanatic tho.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

Their creativity, sense of humor and intuition.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I'm very impulsive, and also very deorganized. I hate the fact i'm deorganized, since i don't feel like myself when i'm that way.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yes and no. I enjoy fashion a lot, and i think it has a giant influence of how people see u, but only when oportune. I rather dress like a homeless when i go to the market and like a model when i go clubbing.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

I never thought a lot about it, but i guess i rather stand out.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Everything i can improve myself, but without being overparanoid about it, and some stuff just for fun, like watching movies/tv shows/animes, playing strategy games and going out with friends, women or alone.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Feel i'm doing fine in every aspect of life.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Mostly not, i feel inscure, and i'm not used to it. I feel like i take it way more serious than the other part in some situations, and way less in others. But i enjoy a lot the company of someone i like to go out, do stuff etc.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love evolving. Being always a better and bigger human as time goes. I love doing everything that can help me achieve better physical, mental and intellectual levels.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

My future and what i can achieve in every aspect.

-