• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help to type me

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've taken many MBTI tests and I always get different things. I've gotten INFJ, INTJ, ENTP, and INTP. I know I definitely am an iNtuitive, but I'm unsure about every other letter. I identify strongly with Ni, but I also identify with Ti and Ne. Are there any questions you can ask me that you can use to type me? I'm desperate.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's start with why you relate to Ni, Ti, and Ne.

Do you like to stick with one idea, or do you jump around with ideas? (I'm not sure if this has the best wording...)

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Let's start with why you relate to Ni, Ti, and Ne.

Do you like to stick with one idea, or do you jump around with ideas? (I'm not sure if this has the best wording...)

It really depends on the situation... I guess I tend to stick with one, but again, not all the time.

ayeyeayy

MBTI Type
ENTJ
My best friend is a male INFJ (he even did some test with his psychologist to prove it) and he is not a very emotional person at all (he is actually a little bitter and harsh). He also shows lots of variations between Ti,Te and Ne, more then any other type i've interacted with. In my opinion, according to what u said and the dominant Ni, i would say INFJ.