• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me based on video

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This was one interview they showed to indicate Fe facial expressions.

The actress is Olivia Williams. And they typed her as an INFJ in that video they made. They also pointed out common Ni facial expressions (or stares) to conclude that she is an INFJ. Can't remember what those were. I think it's the death-stare. Either Ni users or Se users usually focus their eyes on one particular place for a noticeable amount of time according to them, whereas Si+Ne users have soft gazes. Can't remember much. Don't know why those fellows took the videos off.

She usually plays ETJ characters in movies. I've seen the ghost writer and I am certain she was an ENTJ in it.

Null

-
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
regarding your enneagram type, I pretty muched agreed with e9, but I see you've change that. Not saying I am certain it's wrong, just curious why you changed that. Are you sure with the e6 typing?
I'm honestly not. The thing I've been trying to do is to figure out the motivation behind my actions when trying to type myself. While I do care about harmony and getting along with people, I'm not doing it for the sake of harmony, but for self-protection. I'm trying to get people to accept me, so that I can be sure that they won't attack or threaten me. My focus on harmony gets lost as soon as I'm sure that it won't endanger myself or my relationship with this person.

Apart from that I'm way more in-touch with my feelings, my likes and dislikes, what I want, etc. than 9s are usually, and I generally let people know that. Even in conflicts I feel the need to sort through my feelings first before I can deal with the conflict itself and move on.

Talked about how I relate to 6 and 9 already through pm, if you're interested: