• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please

pearslug

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hi! I think that I may already know my type, but I won't say what I think I am in case of any assumptions/biases or whatever. I kinda wanna know what you think without me giving any indications! The questionnaire is socionics apparently, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for this too.

So please let me know what you think my MBTI type is (and also maybe my enneagram if you think you might know?) Thanks :)

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Well to me beauty is something that make you see beyond what you generally see or the impression you get because there's something more to it that is evident. Almost like the thing giving off this is from somewhere else like another world. I think love is very similar, but love comes from the heart of the one giving the love rather than the one 'receiving'. Also I think love is more of a motivator for something to happen, like for you to be with someone or to help someone. Love is blind, but maybe that's because it lives in the future more than beauty, like if you love someone you can see al your future together with them and how awesome it might be. But when someone is beautiful, they just are beautiful (I still don't mean its physical though). I think love is a more meaningful idea, beauty seems more judgemental, kinda more solid whereas love is liquid, if that makes sense..

2. What are your most important values?
While i dont like limiting myself to specific, set values, i do think that i have some that just resonanate more than other. I think three that really mean something to me are forgiveness, inclusion and acceptance. Forgiveness is the most straightforward, it's not holding others to their actions, even if they say they know it's wrong. I think this is a really good teaching in the bible, because you often hear of all the negative and hypocritical stuff in there, but this is something it had that was a good moral to keep I think. I remember hearing a story about a woman who forgave a former nazi who killed a lot of her family (cant remember exactly) in a concentration camp, and she said it was the best, yet hardest thing that she had ever done and that has really stuck with me. Inclusion is not keeping people from doing stuff they want to do because of some personal or unimportant reason, I think everyone should have a right to not be alone, especially if they need help. By acceptance I mean accepting that people who they are and not rejecting or ignoring them for that. Everyone has a unique take on things to bring to the world, and i think we should make the most of eachother that we can. Sure some people have bad habits and problems and adressing those is a good thing, but trying to change or dismissing who people are deep down would definitely feel wrong to me, even if i was successful in doing that.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I was raised a catholic, but I guess I would probably say I'm agnostic now, although I still go to church sometimes because it is just a good place for reflection and learning about others and the world and yoursel (that and family interests). I kind of see the bible as a collection of Fables and you can morals and bits ànd pieces from it to help you in your life if you want. I guess I'm agnostic because its the most open-minded approach, when really all other approaches you have to assume you are right and I dunno, that seems to be narrowing for no reason? I would say I like spirituality and I'm very much inclined to say there is something more to it than just 'we die and that's the end'. I think I like Tao and Buddhisms ideas or ways of life, but I don't know much about either to really say for sure

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
War is terrible of course, I don't like it when people try to justify it, like its unavoidable. It is only unavoidable to normal people because we don't make decisions, for the people funding and supporting it it is avoidable! I don't like the idea of people separating into nations just so they can call some land 'theirs' so I don't really like patrioticism unless it just for sport. Also people who flaumt their religion as something better than others are really not helping. I don't really think about power as a concept, and I really don't understand people who want it for any serious reason, like being in charge just for the sake of being in charge, similar to making money just for the sake of making money I don't get it.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I don't tend to have long conversations on one particular topic really, not sure why, and I'm not sure if that's a problem or something I should deal with either? Anyway I like talking about jokey topics, imaginary conversations, like "imagine what would happen if..." or "suddenly ... happens and ..." if you know what I mean, and I also like talking about differences and similarities between people and what people are like and what people want a lot as a general, broad topic (although no one else seems too interested in this when I mention it). In my mind a lot of topics could be interesting if I did actually have a long conversation about them, but they don't seem to happen much or for very long, they include, movies, books, TV shows, video games, music, future aspirstions, relationships, friendships and maybe some other stuff I didnt think of right now (in fact reading that back I guess I do sometimes have a kinda long conversation about these things at times). I guess those are my interests too :)

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
No not really interested in that stuff, although I'd definitely love to talk about it with someone who knows a lot about it themselves and can tell me about it ,(I like learning new stuff from other people). I'm only focused on my body if it hurts or is hungry of I'm insecure about it, i don't think that means a lot, just generally if I'm in a happy mood I won't tend to focus on it at all really. I prefer it when im not focused on my body as I feel more like a formless 'thing' and can feel more connected with people. If I meditate sometimes after my body feels less real and that's nice

7. What do you think of daily chores?
I don't mind chores, although I will tend to procrastinate them a lot, just like I have homework right now, and I'm hungry... I might go get some food and come back and maybe write some more :D but I'll leave this here and if you have any guesses or thoughts let me knkw!

Well, I'm definitely not an expert, but you seem like a xNFP based on your 'what if -conversations', interests, rambling text, idealism and moral. But hey, that's just like, my opinion, man. AND I HAVE NO SCIENCE TO COVER MY CLAIM, and I don't care that I don't.

No seriously, I hope someone analyzes your type thoroughly and gives you actual answers.