• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gathering data for type indication

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I think I'm a Si/Ne or Ne/Si user. If I was Ni, I wouldn't change my mind so much about my type. I can't stop considering the alternatives and set my mind (but I could be this type... Or this type!). I lean towards SJ, but when it comes to judging functions I'm utterly clueless. I also have a complicated relationship with socialization- I do like socializing, being in front of people and group discussions, but what I love most is spending hours alone online and read and draw and basically being alone.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
When I was younger I wanted to be a high career woman who will live somewhere cold and green, in Europe or Canada or something. Now I'm slightly older (17 yo), and I feel like what I want might not be possible. I still dream of living in the North, but I think everything is less specific now. I need to say I want to do good and be good, but also be successful and at peace with what I do. And thankfully, I have many hobbies, so I think the thing that would keep me most happy is being the best in what I do, and especially- better than other people ;)

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

I can't remember right now, my family came to visit us just now and they annoyed me so much I can't think of anything positive.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When people criticize me I tend to either back down, withdraw or just agree with whatever they have to say and feel super bad (and later, I think of it again and realize I should've said something to defend myself), or be like "okay, fuck you" and just be super offended, or argue for my point. I feel inferior when something bad happens and I know it's my fault. I feel inferior when I try really hard to do something and I still don't succeed, despite my efforts. I feel inferior when I'm unappreciated. But... I also don't feel inferior ever. I'm very self confident.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
What is decisions, anyway? I believe every decision can be changed. For example, when I first enrolled high school I chose my majors- computers and physics. Not exactly my interests, but it would be good for my future and then I could choose whatever I want to learn at university. But then I started school, and realized computers was boring; I couldn't stand something so pragmatic. I changed for biology/physics, but the thing I wanted to do the most was physics and art- but there were at the same time so I couldn't take both. However, I convinced the school to let me take 3 electives, and for a time I took art/physics/biology. Then physics was boring to me and the teacher wasn't any good, so I just stayed with biology/art. Then, we didn't do nothing in art so now I'm in biology/chemistry, and I love it. I think for a time I made a reputation for myself in school as the girl who changed her electives more than anyone.

Anyway, my point is that there's no definite decision. I also tend to procrastinate. I guess if I were to say how I make decisions I consider my interests, consult with others, think of my future and take it form there?

It's important to say that once I actually made up my mind, I do it. Always. I just have to get things going!

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I often take the leader role in group projects and make sure everything is on time. If someone doesn't do their share I cover up for them. I don't mind the extra work. I'm also a bossy so I tell people what to do. I like to have control over the outcome. I'm not sure, it depends what kind of a project this is.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I think it's the same as 3, no? *here's me trying to gloss over that one because I have no energy to fill out a questionnaire*

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Read about it, research, summarize, do exercises. Gather as much information as I can. I strive on facts.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
My stuff are all over the place, externally I'm not organized; however, my time management is great because I often do things quickly and I know how to make everything on time; I always do my chores first. I try to be organized but it never works for me; like, every two months I realize that my room looks like shit and I organize everything, and then after a week it's messy again. I do like setting order in it, but I can never keep it up.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
It depends if the new idea matches my worldview. If it is, I accept it gladly. If it doesn't, I try to gather more information before deciding to accept it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'm very responsible, mother-hen, adult in charge, whatever you call it. I like to keep everyone happy and okay, helping when they need to. I often mediate and compromise, unless it's something that's really important to me. Though sometimes people annoy me and I'm like "ok damn you I do what I want". I refuse to get involved with dramas so when it comes to my fights I very much don't back down.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
What is thinking before you speak? Like, actually stopping for a second before talking, and thinking whether that statement should actually leave your mouth? Not really. I keep quiet if I have nothing to say, and if I have something to say, I say it. I'm opinionated and I enjoy voicing my opinions in a group discussion and learn others' point of views, but I prefer one on one communication because you can really get to know the person well.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I believe actions is more important than words because let's be real- acts and actions made history, not the ones who sat aside and all they did is talk (unless they're philosophers and authors, their job is basically utter random clever things for the sake of humanity). When I see someone who's an activist, I know I can trust them to get the job done. However, I can't seem to get the hang of it myself and I say I will do many things and then never get down to it. I wish I was more active than I am. I'm fairly cautious and I think before I leap, I'd like to know where I'm going into.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay at home. "Oh no I can't so out I'm suddenly sick!"

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become blunt, annoyed, angry, I'm snapping out on people I shouldn't I'm very uptight. I either try to act and fail, or I'm just unable to do anything and sleep all day, lurk online, staring at the wall.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When people are rude, selfish, let others to take the blame, thinking their worldview is the only one, fake people, disrespectful people. Negative people. The people who I hate the most are the people who think they live alone in the world and act rudely and harshly with others while forcing their opinions on others.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like making up random movie plots, future season of a TV show, making up stuff in general. I like to talk about feminism and politics. I enjoy talking about the future and where we're heading, the proof of god, occasional gossip, telling funny stories about my crazy family. A good mix of abstract and concrete subjects.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I'll let you know when I'll notice.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends perceive me as more leader-like than I am, more open than I am. They think I'm more uptight than I am (I am uptight, but not THAT much!), they think I'm more charismatic than I probably am, more extroverted.

They're right about me being ambitious, nice, polite, creative, helpful, responsible, bossy, smart, talented and overly self confident ;)

Somehow all my friends think I'll be famous one day. I ain't complaining.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Watching TV, playing piano, drawing, talking to friends, sleeping (I have sleeping problems lately, lol), relaxing and probably doing nothing. Maybe go out of the country and be back at the next day. I miss traveling.
But I'll probably do nothing because I'm lazy.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to say ESFJ, but I can't imagine an ESFJ pretending to be sick to avoid going out. So Maybe ISFJ, but you don't seem that concrete.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
What is thinking before you speak? Like, actually stopping for a second before talking, and thinking whether that statement should actually leave your mouth? Not really. I keep quiet if I have nothing to say, and if I have something to say, I say it. I'm opinionated and I enjoy voicing my opinions in a group discussion and learn others' point of views, but I prefer one on one communication because you can really get to know the person well.

This makes me think extrovert.

You're most likely a feeler and I think you're right about Si/Ne, Ne/Si.

I'm very responsible, mother-hen, adult in charge, whatever you call it. I like to keep everyone happy and okay, helping when they need to. I often mediate and compromise, unless it's something that's really important to me. Though sometimes people annoy me and I'm like "ok damn you I do what I want". I refuse to get involved with dramas so when it comes to my fights I very much don't back down.

Compromising unless it hurts one of your values is such a feeling trait.

Read about it, research, summarize, do exercises. Gather as much information as I can. I strive on facts.

Gather facts seems very Si like.

What do you think?

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
I want to say ESFJ, but I can't imagine an ESFJ pretending to be sick to avoid going out. So Maybe ISFJ, but you don't seem that concrete.

This makes me think extrovert.

You're most likely a feeler and I think you're right about Si/Ne, Ne/Si.

Compromising unless it hurts one of your values is such a feeling trait.

Gather facts seems very Si like.

What do you think?

I personally think ISFJ over ESFJ because my Fe isn't THAT good.

I do think I might be an STJ rather than an SFJ because a lot of my feeling process is internal while my thought process is external, but I can see ISFJ. ESFJ... Not so much.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I personally think ISFJ over ESFJ because my Fe isn't THAT good.

I do think I might be an STJ rather than an SFJ because a lot of my feeling process is internal while my thought process is external, but I can see ISFJ. ESFJ... Not so much.

I didn't see much of a thinking preference here, but that does sound Fi like. I would say ISTJ over ESTJ.

Do you see yourself as a thinker or a feeler?

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
I didn't see much of a thinking preference here, but that does sound Fi like. I would say ISTJ over ESTJ.

Do you see yourself as a thinker or a feeler?

For me they were always very close to one another, I see myself as either a logical feeler or an emotional thinker or something :D I borderline. Which is.. T/F aux/tert?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, thinking and feeling would probably be in the middle for you. Maybe describe how you make most of your decisions.

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
Yeah, thinking and feeling would probably be in the middle for you. Maybe describe how you make most of your decisions.

It depends on the decision xD Sorry for being so vague.

I'd like to ask people to get as many perspectives and then I consider them all and make a pros/cons list and think what would be most beneficial to me on the long term probably

- - - Updated - - -

/going to sleep, see ya :D

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I'll be happy to do this. And I can assure you that every answer will be of immense value to you. However, you will need to pay me.

My offer: $10 per question with the promise of spending at least 30 seconds of writing per question, 10 seconds of thinking, O seconds of editing, and 1 second of reading.

Deal?

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
I'll be happy to do this. And I can assure you that every answer will be of immense value to you. However, you will need to pay me.

My offer: $10 per question with the promise of spending at least 30 seconds of writing per question, 10 seconds of thinking, O seconds of editing, and 1 second of reading.

Deal?

lol dude I don't know if you're serious or not but no, I'm not going to spend money on typing. Especially not when I'm a teenager and everything could turn out wrong.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Deal?

Does this include taxing and will you make a pretty certificate with free shipping?

You are kidding, right?

Anyway, I think ISFJ for [MENTION=26521]Cries in Spanish[/MENTION]. Even in my typing thread, you used comparison and I think you have more Si than you believe you do. I just can't see Te over Fi for you, if you are on that axis. I don't see you use Te as much as an auxiliary user would. Things that make me consider Fi/Te is that you are very private and you rarely share drama or your feelings about them. You can be pretty bossy as you said before and you have great organization skills and enjoy doing so. However, you also seem to have a good grasp of Fe. You know how to bring a group together, create harmony and you can even cheer me on my worst days. I could see you as ISxJ, I am not too sure about your judging functions though.

Cries in Spanish

MBTI Type
haha
Enneagram
no
Does this include taxing and will you make a pretty certificate with free shipping?

You are kidding, right?

Anyway, I think ISFJ for [MENTION=26521]Cries in Spanish[/MENTION]. Even in my typing thread, you used comparison and I think you have more Si than you believe you do. I just can't see Te over Fi for you, if you are on that axis. I don't see you use Te as much as an auxiliary user would. Things that make me consider Fi/Te is that you are very private and you rarely share drama or your feelings about them. You can be pretty bossy as you said before and you have great organization skills and enjoy doing so. However, you also seem to have a good grasp of Fe. You know how to bring a group together, create harmony and you can even cheer me on my worst days. I could see you as ISxJ, I am not too sure about your judging functions though.

I think I'm a Si dom agreed, but everything else is just... Bleh. :D Thank you though! <3