• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have scored as an ESTP, ENTP, INTP, ENTJ and ISFP in the last year.
Adjectives I would use to describe myself: ridged, inquisitive, adventurous, fidgety, quite, sensitive, Confident, I'm willing to be open up to those that I can trust, cynical and yet hopeful at the same time, what the next generation has coined as Try-hard, impatient, street smart, and book smart, thought myself the trades of construction. I'm constantly getting lost in thought and become forgetful of my surroundings and of things that I'm currently doing i.e microwaving popcorn. Neurotic, experimental, impulsive, and can be lazy.
When someone tells me to do something and doesn't do it my first reaction towards that person is that they are scum.

I wish I could be more open minded, and laid back, when it comes towards other peoples' and my own short comings, humility

Lifestyle I hope to live: Minimalist, with a wife that makes me happy and I turn do everything I can to make her happy, working with troubled youth.

Favorite book: Ecclesiastes

Quotes I would use to describe myself: The prostitute is more righteous than the cold cynic that goes to church on a daily basis, Believing in a God because you're afraid is the equivalent of being a 25 year old believing in Santa Claus; people shouldn't live by fear of hobgoblins, perfection is boring give me imperfection

I'm a walking paradox.

I prefer one on one conversations, and 90% of conversations are deep conversation, women enjoy talking to me for this reason and men don't really care for me unless I'm saying something stupid i.e "I can't be gay as I can't have sex with something I respect" I prefer women over men, even though they are occasionally obnoxious in the way they express themselves.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Getting so lost in thought that you become forgetful of your surroundings doesn't sound very Se dom to me. Why do you think you're an Se dom?

I'm not really sure what your type is. I want to say ENTP, but that's just a guess. You not being open minded makes me doubt that though.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Getting so lost in thought that you become forgetful of your surroundings doesn't sound very Se dom to me. Why do you think you're an Se dom?

I'm not really sure what your type is. I want to say ENTP, but that's just a guess. You not being open minded makes me doubt that though.
I'm certainly not estp, I have fi, are there any questions you'd like to ask?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If it makes things easier, my way of thought can be analyzed in the Consciousness = soul thread

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Idk, ENTP still feels most accurate.