• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

??TJ

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Ok. I have taken the 16 personalities test some thousand times now. Every single time I get a type ending with TJ, both these traits being well above the 50% mark, but I also end up getting different personality types in the sense I can get INTJ, ENTJ, ESTJ and, more rarely, ISTJ. E/I and N/S factors often end up being arround 5 or 15%. A few things to consider about myself

>extremely logical. I don't give a fuck about feelings
>find it hard to communicate with people in general
>I hate excuse makers with a passion
>highly conservative/nationalist/patriot in terms of political view
>feel like my mind is an universe of its own, with things going on inside it all the time (ideas, plans, schedules i make in the brink of an eye only to dismiss right after). sometimes i genuinely think people can't be on the same level as my own.
>very judgemental/arrogant. sometimes i find it hard to stop myself from saying "wow, how are you all people so fucking retarded? like, this is so obvious!"
>very ambitious
>already planned pretty much my whole life
>don't want to date, just settle down, have a wife, two christian kids. a boy first, then a girl.
>maths was my best subject, but geopolitcs was my best one
>i can speak well when its a presentation or an interview
>can't speak well when i'm trying to put foward when in a group of colleagues
>praise order a lot
>i have the exceptional ability to get things done with excellence, little effort and little time spent.
>don't tolerate other opinions. they're just wrong.

Well of course, as I said myself, I see my mind as an universe of its own, so there are more things about me but I'm not gonna post them all here anyway so yeah. If you can help me find out what MBTI type I am, help is welcome. Questions are also welcome if they are meant to help.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I would guess IXTJ. Leaning ISTJ.

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely Te-dom
Probably N

ENTJ

rmrf

INTJ was the impression I got from your post. Maybe ISTJ.

Can you give a more personal description of yourself?

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
3 replies, 3 different answers.
How helpful.

INTJ was the impression I got from your post. Maybe ISTJ.

Can you give a more personal description of yourself?

Well. I'm 6'3, 18 years old, black haired and black eyed, white skin, I'm in college studying law and I want to become a judge someday to make good money. I have already set a number of goals and things I want to buy and have calculated how long it would take for me to buy each of these things, minimally considering variations like interest rates, inflation, rise on public officials salary, etc. I want an Aston Martin DB9, plenty of suits, watches, colognes, that kind of thing. As you can see I'm extremely materialistic and I can do things most people would consider weird just to save money. Like using candles instead of electricity to save on energy. Or not buying food that needs to be heated to don't spend on gas.
I'm very rude and I hurt others peoples feelings without wanting. A lot of times I'm into a debate (and by the way, I do like humiliating other people in debates and showing them how stupid they are by pointing out crystal clear facts that they simply don't see) and I'll say something (like pulling out data from a reliable source or making a logical conclusion) and then someone who's debating alongside me on the same side as me will just say "hey easy man, you don't need to be that rude". And I'm just like, hey, I just said something inoffensive, not my intention to hurt anybody here.
I'm religious. Kinda. I don't go to Church very often, sometimes I do, but I do believe in God. And I have arguments to support that. But I don't believe in God because I have the arguments to support that, I have the arguments to justify God existing because I believe him in the first place. Feminism, the idea all races are equal, communism, minimum wave, all these things are just completely retarded and I seriously cannot understand how the liberal mind works.
It really buggs me I cannot tell if I'm introvert or extrovert. And how I cannot tell I'm S or N.
On one hand, I'm reserved about my feelings and most times will avoid sharing them. Like, at all costs. Although it is true I do feel better when the rare occasions I share a deep feeling about my life with a colleague without making me sound like I'm on anti depressants come to happenstance. On the other hand, I'm good at keeping a conversation going. And starting them too. Most times (not a majority, I just said most) I prefer to say something like "would you rather lose an eye or a hand?" than deal with the awkward silence that arrises in social envorinments. I feel like both some aspects of the introvert and extrovert factors speak, but it is hard to tell which one speaks the loudest.
Same applies for N/S stuff. A lot of times I feel like an ESTJ or ISTJ arguing for order, stability and traditions. I genuinely believe in those things. And I'd also rather trust on what has worked before than on what might work. But when I decide to make a change for once, my intuitive skills are often proved great as for I manage to inovate when doing a wide variety of things. My mind can be at times filled with physical, empyrical data and I see myself as that one member of the group who doesn't daydream and gets the shit done instead, but at the same time, I often see myself completely lost in my own thoughts, with sudden ideas popping in and out at the whole time. And exploring those ideas even though they might be highly impractical is something that also happens inside me. Thoughts like the consequences of the future Russian invasion of the Baltics (which trust me, will undoubtly happen), the possibility that every consciousness in the world is in fact an Universe of its own and the way I'm going to become a billionaire are some of the examples. One last observation worthy of being mentioned is how people admire me. I won't lie I like this, but I don't feel like I should be admired for who I am. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm lying, but most people that superficially know me often tell me like I'm some sort of awesome badass dude. They think that planning my life ahead of my time is some sort of achievement I should be proud of. Maybe because they're young like myself. But anyways.

Note: When I talk about being hard to communicate, I'm referring to the fact I'll say something and people will misinterpret it. Like, the other day I was doing a group essay with some colleagues and a friend told me how bossy I was being and I replied I'd rather be an efficient dick than an useless nice guy. He immediatly assumed I called him an useless nice guy, when I didn't. I was talking about myself.

2ndary note: If they are relevant, I'd add that my hobbies include geopolitics, any strategy games at all, militaries (aircraft design, power of nuclear bombs, uniforms, etc) and that's basically it. I like playing some sports sometimes, like basketball, and recently I started getting into table tennis, but I don't do many leisure activities at all.
I normally hate people who have the need to share their useless feelings like this, in such long, online texts, but since you asked, I'm going to cooperate and leave this here. Hopefully you can help me reach a conclusion.

rmrf

I'm thinking ENTJ. From the second answer, I think it's fairly certain that he's an Te type (ExTJ). I'm see some Ni as well, the sense of energy and 'mission'. So Te+Ni ==> ENTJ. introvert/Extrovert are dimensions rather than dichotomies, so I'd say a preference towards Extroversion, just not a very strong preference. Probably more of an ambivert.

Update:
Thinking it about it more, I have very high confidence in saying ENTJ. The second bio has a quite a bit Ni in it (but still Te dominant). Si (Secondary function of ESTJ) is very past focused, traditional and conservative .You seem more maverick. Would you agree with my characterization that you have a tenacious 'tunnel vision' when pursuing your dreams and desires. A future focused, your idealized success has an almost 'real' quality, you can feel it in the psyche and it gives you energy and grit.

One bit of advice for my shadow friend (INTP is the shadow of ENTJ) don't be scared of the feels. They are part of being human, and you can still have them coexisting with rationality.

rmrf

Have you seen the show House of Cards? Frank Underwood is a very good fictional representation of an archetypal ENTJ. If so, how much can you relate to him?

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I'm thinking ENTJ. From the second answer, I think it's fairly certain that he's an Te type (ExTJ). I'm see some Ni as well, the sense of energy and 'mission'. So Te+Ni ==> ENTJ. introvert/Extrovert are dimensions rather than dichotomies, so I'd say a preference towards Extroversion, just not a very strong preference. Probably more of an ambivert.

Update:
Thinking it about it more, I have very high confidence in saying ENTJ. The second bio has a quite a bit Ni in it (but still Te dominant). Si (Secondary function of ESTJ) is very past focused, traditional and conservative .You seem more maverick. Would you agree with my characterization that you have a tenacious 'tunnel vision' when pursuing your dreams and desires. A future focused, your idealized success has an almost 'real' quality, you can feel it in the psyche and it gives you energy and grit.

One bit of advice for my shadow friend (INTP is the shadow of ENTJ) don't be scared of the feels. They are part of being human, and you can still have them coexisting with rationality.

Regarding the tunnel thing, yes. I just felt those words were alive when I read them. I relate to that idea very much.
Also thank you for the advice regarding feelings.

vaulttec

MBTI Type
ESTJ
From my experiencing working with ENTJs as superiors I can say you relate to a lot of them.
Being shy does not mean you're introverted. Plenty of Es I know are shy.
The main difference lies on where you spend your energy and where you get it from.
My bet is ENTJ, but very close to the S side of the N/S aspect of MBTI