• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HAPPY TIME WITH CHRYSANTHE

very convenient poll

• Total voters

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
WARNING: THIS THREAD WAS MADE WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF TYPING [MENTION=25366]DarkMagician[/MENTION].

Useless information:

INTJ. /thread.

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No comment on your type yet, but your new avi made me want to change mine to a gif too.

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION] switch back to old chana material??

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So it seems that I have found myself wound up in a very awkward point in the life cycle of a typologist. What I'm talking about here is my Socionics type... what is interesting is (no not interesting it's annoying as fuck), my Reinin Dichotomies seem to most line up with those of an INFp (IEI), and also when considering the intertype relations, I'm also leaning a lot towards INFp. But, when seeing each type by their functional strengths, ease, and frequency of use, etc. I am slightly more inclined to call myself INTj (LII) and/or maybe ENTp (ILE). Should I completely disregard the former two systems, am I wrong, or do I just remain typeless forever? ;-;

I'll offer reasoning for each of the dichotomies, in case I may have interpreted them all wrong:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You come off as an INXP to me, but I'm learning more towards INFP.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope you like INFP, because that's my vote. :newwink:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hope you like INFP, because that's my vote. :newwink:

n̶o̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶p̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u

sry <3 ily and ur opinions are appreciated, regardless of how inferior they are.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hm, DarkMagician, the guy with the pussy with the spread legs avatar. Definitly man. What else do you need to know ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The NT hands are open ! We need fresh flesh for... things ! :)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hm, DarkMagician, the guy with the pussy with the spread legs avatar. Definitly man. What else do you need to know ?

yeah you got the main stuff but...
- my favourite foods are sweet potato fries, lemon meringue pie, cranberry juice, coffee, coffee flavored stout beers, cheeseburgers, pizza, any fast food really, butter, bacon, buttered biscuits with bacon, buttered toast with habanero jelly and bacon, goat cheese, coconut milk, chocolate fudge ice cream, mangoes, pineapples, the dried form of the previous two items, maple glazed donuts, french donuts, that one mexican rice drink (horchata)... I eat alot of things so 90% feed me anything I'll most likely say yes enthusiastically.
-get lots of sleep but am always somehow tired. and with that im not one of those people who can just fall asleep whenever they feel like it so i sad ;-;
-prefer muffins over cupcakes.
- Corn Dispenser, Xann, Forever, Kullervo, Sinclair, Olm the Water King, GarrotTheThief, Jacques Les Paul, and Somewhere Smile are on my friends list at this point in time.
- okay maybe "friend" wouldn't describe my current relationship with corn... i much prefer "an acquaintance with benefits".
- my least favourite foods are: spaghetti, raw vegetables and/or mushrooms, and anything that looks like a duck fetus. hard candies are also gross, though lollipops for the kawaii aesthetic is a +1
- im an attention whore at heart, but when i get it i dont know what to do with it so i sorta just begin dying n stuff
- i prefer female endocrine systems but would rather opt for a male reproductive system... so basically im gay
- my favourite book is... harry potter, apparently, because the idea sounds amazing... though I've never read the series. Ive never read a book in years tbh. I don't have that kinda focus anymore. I need something more intense, like... robotripping with friends as we play with water guns filled with piss. i've never done that.
- i join fandoms and interest groups purely based off the general feeling I get from the people, as my interest in subjects usually is not something readily available.
- butts are the best part of a human being.
- asking me what i prefer in a given scenario is equivalent to asking me a retarded question that shouldn't be asked
- usually my lists are really good at the beginning and then slowly begin to lose quality, but this one has been complete shit the whole way through.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I didnt read it but definitly no N :)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must admit I have no idea what I'm doing.