• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or a big fraud?

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hibless:bye:

Could someone please guide me towards typing myself?
Tbh, ive been shifting through multiple types. I believe im an infj, but at the same time, i feel worthless. Maybe its just me, but the descriptions tend to idealize the Infj and shower it with greatness. I feel as if i have some of those traits, but at the same timebless
I feel lost and nothing like it.
As if ive become so analytical of myself that ive lost track of my inner self.
It is rather terrifying, not because i cant type myself in MBTI, but because its affecting my life.bless
I know most of you guys would tell me that ill have to do soul searching to find myself, but i might be in a loop and time spent soul searching might lead to me becoming reclusive and even more lost.

Recently, ive been starting to despise human contact and get stuck in the same thought patterns where "everything is the same, its all grey, but at the same time, a part of the the universe." Idk,maybe im refusing to accept my intuition. Ive become way too cold and harsh, even unempathetic at times, more of uncaring. I know that thats not who i am, but my minds really rushing way too quickly. I do seek out truth, but more of emotional/connectedness kind of truth, though, recently i realized that ive been giving out this "im right and i know it all" attitude that isnt really helpful. My creative ideas have come to a stop and are even digressing. My natural though pattern is like a vacuum, a pail or something. I put it out in the garden and wait for maybe a few days/weeks/months and then suddenly realize that i have a lot more than water in it. I know that explanation sucks, but i cant find the words to say it right. Like a continuously updated folder, working towards the same thing.

I almost feel like im actually an INTJ who is constricting my natural self and fitting into an idea of how i see myself having to be.

I just need someone to direct me, like someone who reminds the old driver to keep in his lane. Sorta.
Please.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26422]BeyondTheGrey[/MENTION] - Threads like this where a member is asking for help on their type belong in the What's My Type subforum and not in the temperament subforums. Also, please only post threads once and in one place.

BeyondTheGrey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright. Apologies for the multiple posts, they dont seem to appear in my "find lastest started threads" section.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright. Apologies for the multiple posts, they dont seem to appear in my "find lastest started threads" section.

I moved the extra threads to the dumpster.

Zero-11

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could someone please guide me towards typing myself?

Free Personality Test by iPersonic | Online Personality Quiz

chose the letter which is the easiest (not what makes it easy in the process) for you because that is your natural way and this is the right one

here is the introverted ehtics part of Socionics

If asked to express a unique, personal sentiment, such as a favorite color or football team, the LII may find difficulty choosing if there is no "obvious" answer. He often feels like he has no real personal, subjective feelings at all, and usually has to make a conscious decision where other types could easily supply an instinctive reaction.

"Hobbies"

which is spot on for Fi

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Zero-11

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's like a simplified, rebranded MBTI... Why not give her/him an actual mbti test?

for what? more question won´t make it more accurate

Jaguar

here is the introverted ehtics part of Socionics

If asked to express a unique, personal sentiment, such as a favorite color or football team, the LII may find difficulty choosing if there is no "obvious" answer. He often feels like he has no real personal, subjective feelings at all, and usually has to make a conscious decision where other types could easily supply an instinctive reaction.

Bizarre logic: "Bob has no favorite color, ergo, he has no subjective feelings."
Bob may like many colors, and has no problem walking into an art gallery and pointing out his favorite painting.

Zero-11

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bizarre logic: "Bob has no favorite color, ergo, he has no subjective feelings."
Bob may like many colors, and has no problem walking into an art gallery and pointing out his favorite painting.

depends on the art gallery and having Fi as your very last Information Element doesn´t make it completely disappear

Jaguar

depends on the art gallery and having Fi as your very last Information Element doesn´t make it completely disappear

One can use the word "depends" as an answer for a lot of questions. And claiming what function-attitude or IE is "last" can become pointless, since levels of consciousness can vary from person to person. Something completely unconscious can spring forth with such power that to an observer, they might think it's a person's dominant function-attitude or IE.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Socionics(tm), brought to you by the people who thought communism was a good idea