• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

RobinSkye's Personality Type Poll/Discussion [MBTI & Enneagram]

Pick types you think are likely to be accurate

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTJ

• ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTJ

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 4w5

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 1w9

• Total voters

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm willing to answer anything and everything. Completely open for discussion.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bump. If you're going to vote for types I have no previous identification/serious consideration of (ie - S types), I ask that you at least provide some reasoning as to why you've chosen.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anyone have questionnaire suggestions?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bump. If you're going to vote for types I have no previous identification/serious consideration of (ie - S types), I ask that you at least provide some reasoning as to why you've chosen.

You already seem to have made up your mind. Why should we keep expending effort?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You already seem to have made up your mind. Why should we keep expending effort?

How is this so? The only suggestions I won't really be quick to consider are xSxx. I'm highly considerate, still, of any N type that is not xNFJ.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why do you believe you are INTP? Why Intuitive? I'm not implying you are not, just curious.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do you believe you are INTP? Why Intuitive? I'm not implying you are not, just curious.

How does one best explain this? Maybe a better question would be why anyone would believe me to prioritize information via senses. I am always looking to future possibilities and want to understand and learn more. Nothing fits better than xNTP, because when simply reading up on Ne - it is my favorite function. I'm pretty clearly introverted, though I could be an ENTP with highly developed introverted functions and neglected extroverted functions. My inferior is pretty clearly Fe.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How does one best explain this? Maybe a better question would be why anyone would believe me to prioritize information via senses. I am always looking to future possibilities and want to understand and learn more. Nothing fits better than xNTP, because when simply reading up on Ne - it is my favorite function. I'm pretty clearly introverted, though I could be an ENTP with highly developed introverted functions and neglected extroverted functions. My inferior is pretty clearly Fe.

I see. What about inferior Fe?
You have typed yourself as an NTP ever since I first joined TypoC, so you do seem very sure of your type. Anyway I think I posted on one of your questionnaire threads before, and I'm still getting a Ti vibe.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see. What about inferior Fe?
You have typed yourself as an NTP ever since I first joined TypoC, so you do seem very sure of your type. Anyway I think I posted on one of your questionnaire threads before, and I'm still getting a Ti vibe.

If that's the case, then why do I have people typing me as ISFP? I mean, I'm quite certain of my preference being NeTi, but NP types that are not ENFP are quite rare, and as long as there's possible doubt, I have to keep considering the options. I think what would help me be most certain is to gain a better understanding of what each function really translates to. As they stand in my mind they're quite vague and ethereal. The more I think about how I type, and how others can be typed, and just the whole system, it helps me to better confirm my own type. I compare myself to people I have typed as INFP, see the differences in how our actions are supported by Ti vs. Fi, and that helps me to better assure.

Duffy

If that's the case, then why do I have people typing me as ISFP? I mean, I'm quite certain of my preference being NeTi, but NP types that are not ENFP are quite rare, and as long as there's possible doubt, I have to keep considering the options. I think what would help me be most certain is to gain a better understanding of what each function really translates to. As they stand in my mind they're quite vague and ethereal. The more I think about how I type, and how others can be typed, and just the whole system, it helps me to better confirm my own type. I compare myself to people I have typed as INFP, see the differences in how our actions are supported by Ti vs. Fi, and that helps me to better assure.

It should go w/o saying: It's because people have a different understanding of typology, as well as viewing you from a different vantage point. Consequently, this leads to differing conclusions from how you see yourself.

Likely reasons why you are not getting the responses you'd like to have are

1) You are not making enough of an effort on your own behalf. Posting test results and vague / terse explanations.
2) You don't participate much in forum interactions to really give anyone a clue.
3) You seem like you've made up your mind.
4) Apathy / Lack of interest.

You always struck me as more Se/Ni and your judgement function axis as more Fi/Te, which led me to think ISFP. You self type as Ti-dom/aux but don't display much personal understanding or extrapolation of existing frameworks. You don't make ideas your "own," rather you post test results you readily identify with, and when given a type you don't jive with, you are resistant to it. This seems like a manifestation of Fi/Te. In terms of Se/Ni, I see tendency to take things at face value (Se), and an underlying attraction towards mystical thinking under the form of aphorisms and feel good platitudes (Ni).

Enneagram type is either image triad (3 or 4w3) or type 9. You seem more like a 9 with a line towards 3.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It should go w/o saying: It's because people have a different understanding of typology, as well as viewing you from a different vantage point. Consequently, this leads to differing conclusions from how you see yourself.

Likely reasons why you are not getting the responses you'd like to have are

1) You are not making enough of an effort on your own behalf. Posting test results and vague / terse explanations.
2) You don't participate much in forum interactions to really give anyone a clue.
3) You seem like you've made up your mind.
4) Apathy / Lack of interest.

You always struck me as more Se/Ni and your judgement function axis as more Fi/Te, which led me to think ISFP. You self type as Ti-dom/aux but don't display much personal understanding or extrapolation of existing frameworks. You don't make ideas your "own," rather you post test results you readily identify with, and when given a type you don't jive with, you are resistant to it. This seems like a manifestation of Fi/Te. In terms of Se/Ni, I see tendency to take things at face value (Se), and an underlying attraction towards mystical thinking under the form of aphorisms and feel good platitudes (Ni).

Enneagram type is either image triad (3 or 4w3) or type 9. You seem more like a 9 with a line towards 3.

I'm willing to answer anything and everything. Completely open for discussion.

Willingness to participate and interest are clearly both there. Pretty sure that reasoning just spewed from your butthole. I'm more than willing to do whatever I can to get better assessments from a variety of perspectives. Saying "you don't care to be assessed" is not helpful.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Willingness to participate and interest are clearly both there. Pretty sure that reasoning just spewed from your butthole.

I think they mean participating OUTSIDE of talking about yourself and your type.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think they mean participating OUTSIDE of talking about yourself and your type.

How haven't I participated? I believe I've posted a lot more than is probably even reasonable since joining the site.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my typings are finally as correct as they can be :)
Thanks for the input, people. I'm pretty convinced of INTP 5w4 sp/sx, ILE - Ti