• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who ever types me will be the coolest person alive

Navyyyd

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/loic80...re-2015-10-23/

This is absolutely beautiful. The sunset makes it look amazing. Looking at this picture makes me want to travel to Rome and have a mini adventures. Spontaneously meeting a girl there and enjoying this sunset with her would be amazing. It be full of passion, excitement, and adventure. I get a bitter sweet feeling from these thoughts, they make me happy to think about but upset knowing it will most likely never happen.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would be much more chill and optimistic about the situation than most people. I would probably try toblesscomfortblessthe other people, assuring them everything will work out. I will than try to create ablessplanblessto help us. Ex: Some people will hitchhike on the side of the road while others walk to find a place with a phone.bless

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I have been in these situations many times so I will be able to give an actually answer. It simply depends on if I'm tired or not. There have been times were I have been hyped for the after party and other times were I was exhausted and just wanted goblesshome, take a hot shower, and go toblessbed.bless

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes aclaimblessthat clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I really wouldn't care. In fact I would enjoy having a debate with the person. However, I would hold back debating if I know the person is sensitive and would be hurt by my "arguing."

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

6. What are some of your most importantblessvalues? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I don't know if I'd consider these "values". But the most important things to me are, being happy, having fun, being succsefull, making a lot of money, having a peace of mind, and having a lovingblessfamilyblessand group of friends.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

8. How do youblesstreatblesshunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

They should completely be disregarded as they are irrational. When I was younger I actually would trust my hunches as I was very religious. I would walk down certain hallways in school because I "felt" that good would happen if I walked that way. I was 17 than and 22 now. I am shocked by how much I've changed in 5 years. I am now all about science and logic and amprettyblessmuch an atheist.bless

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A.) having interesting conversations, sports, music, being with friends, doing a good job at work.bless
B.) lack of stimulation, studying for math for hours, working in anofficeblessby myself. Prolonged fake politeness when talking at my customer service job. I like talking when I can be polarizing and be my self. But "suburban dinner party" conversation makes me bored.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Nothing specific. I sometimes think rude things about people but I do t say them because it's socially unacceptable. Normal stuff.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got an ENFJ so far..
You're a natural inspiring leader, you can relate to people's emotions, you are a good persuader and a good speaker with great ideas, yet you prefer to not hurt peoples feelings by trying so hard to prove your point..
You're interested in anything people related, and you hate maths and too many details sounds like not your cup of tea, you think more about the future and you have a vision of how you want your life to be.. You have romantic day dreams and you want to find your ultimate soul mate so bad, a person who loves and appreciates the wonderful person that you are..
How was that? You sound like me in many ways [emoji4]