• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My very first questionairre

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read it earlier but I am not comfortable with socionics, so I just thought it was interesting insight, but I couldn't type you in properly, lol

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do you feel like you switch between most? N/S or T/F?

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lots of what you say leads me towards saying INTp...

Unless you have some sort of personality disorder, then naturally I would say that your Fe is most clearly Vulnerable.
You seem to acknowledge that your Si isn't that great, convincing me of it being your Role.
Your self-proclaimed indecisiveness and tendency to restrain from interfering with others' thoughts by putting in your own seems like Suggestive Se.
You definitely have a preference for Fi, but it doesn't seem like your most used or accessible method of dealing with information. So probably your 5th or 6th function.

"I don't know what my relationship to society is. I've always felt like an alien from another world, or an anthropologist living among natives in a distant land. As a whole, I see people as slightly more evolved animals, subject to the same basic desires, urges, whims. A prevalent social problem seems to be that we still tend to place superficial, fleeting qualities and traits at higher importance than other concerns. We live in a very now-centric, vain world and don't think "long-term" as much as we should."
I smell Ni.

lol I am not fairly well versed in Socionics but based off what I know, I gave as best an answer I could.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's worth remembering that often mbti types do not translate to socionics types... so putting the four letter code next to the (assumed) corresponding 3 letter code can be incredibly confusing. e.g. the socionics type SEE in the four letter code is ESFp, but rarely translates to ESFP in mbti, often cross morphs over to mbti ESTP. The reason being that SEE in socionics use a lot of 'force' and type basis focusses on said force far more than the 'feeling' aspect. I was recently talking to @Echnida re: transmutable types... could be interesting putting some kind of reference guide together... probably in his future plans somewhere... in the thicket!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP
You're an introvert, you make immediate comprehensions about what you see or feel, when you love someone you love so hard and deep, you like to try new things and very interested in science, you have a long argues about various subjects of life that most INTPs are interested in, and you may focus on one detail arguing about it and do not see the whole picture, and you don't care to find the areas where you agree with the person you arguing with, and you ask too many not very important questions..
You don't care too much about how you look, you don't spend too much time planning things or organizing things out, and each day is your new day..
But if you think what I said to be very stereotypical, I'd like you to know that I did never read about INTPs, I just catch on things so easy.. So no stereotypes only reading your article [emoji851]

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love some of your answers. Like about what you want for your son - you respond as the perfect parent. You show Fi to compensate for your obvious dominant Ti and inferior Fe.

MBTI: INTP
Sociotype: INTj

This is where I, personally, think I contrast the consistency of typings across systems. I do think I'm and INTP in MBTI, but the INTj descriptions fit you so much better than I. I'm closer to an ENTp when it comes to Socionics, I think.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] [MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION] [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] etc please close thread