• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my roommates!

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Roommate #1:

- Law student
- High-strung (she always finds something to worry/stress out about)
- Loves being fashionable
- Somewhat aloof
- Keeps a tight schedule
- Is utterly messy in her own space, yet fairly clean in shared spaces
- Feels like she doesn't fit in anywhere she goes
- Bitches at her boyfriend for no reason a lot, bitches about a lot of things, actually...
- Is overly sensitive to noises coming from neighboring houses (she's stressed herself out about loud music before)
- Is generally a negative person
- Likes to confront people when there's a problem
- Generally isn't emotional, though there have been a few times where she's lost it when her worrying gets the best of her

Roommate #2:

- Seems happy-go-lucky
- Has a lot of stuff and wants to make the house look "homey"
- Used to work in law, but got laid off and now has a bunch of service-type jobs
- Is a typical girly-girl (lots of clothes, jewelry, hair accessories, perfumes, lotions, shampoos, etc etc)
- Loves the kind of shows I consider worthless, like Sex and the City, celebrity gossip shows, America's Top Model... that kind of schlock
- Seems to have few friends and doesn't go out partying, but is trying really hard to be friends with her roommates
- Has a lot of classical books, but I haven't seen her reading anything at all yet
- Likes shopping at Goodwill and other cheap stores
- Has little regard for the organization of the kitchen and doesn't always put things away

If you need more info, ask.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
#1: Annoying
#2: HOT

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1) ENTJ

2) ISFP

I could be wrong though, how healthy they are can be a real determinant. From you descriptions, however, I couldn't see myself dating either of them...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Are y'all saying P because of the "doesn't care about the organization of the kitchen" thing? Because some of that other stuff sounds more J. I was thinking ISFJ or a not-very-outgoing ESFJ.

sophiedoph

MBTI Type
INFJ
I thought SFJ at first but both SFJs with whom I have been roommates (one ESFJ and one ISFJ) were *obsessed* about a clean kitchen.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought SFJ at first but both SFJs with whom I have been roommates (one ESFJ and one ISFJ) were *obsessed* about a clean kitchen.

Hmmmm...*adds this to invisible notebook*

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are y'all saying P because of the "doesn't care about the organization of the kitchen" thing? Because some of that other stuff sounds more J. I was thinking ISFJ or a not-very-outgoing ESFJ.

Actually, J wouldn't surprise me, I just hate putting up Xs

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i don't really see the J in no.2. getting laid off isn't really a J thing. making the house look pretty does not need to be a J thing either. if she has a developed S (and boy does it look like she does :D) then i don't think she needs a J to want to change the look of her place.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What do you mean "getting laid off isn't a J thing" ? :huh:

Anybody can be laid off, it usually has little to do with personality.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i think being a J would mean you're more willing to stick with a job, esp if it's a well paid one like law. i think it's evident that she's an S too, and most of the S's i know are willing to suck it up for the money. either way, i can't see any reason to put her on the J side. she is 'happy go lucky' after all.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
either way, #2 seems verfy isf to me