• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Self Type Test

wolfy

awsm
Best test evah

eb86722d32ee32da06f65d06993205fe.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I am moody, superficial and hippy. A little more cold than emo.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
how does a cold hippy even make any sense? am I the one who won't participate in group hugs or something? :laugh:

(ok... I DON'T participate in group hugs, but that's probably not the point)

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is the most difficult for me, I feel like I am IESNTFPJ

Cygnus

"Superficial" is an option on a 4-question binary-option test with no numerical spectrum between options.
Ow the ironing.

Anyway -- SFJ.

how does a cold hippy even make any sense? am I the one who won't participate in group hugs or something? :laugh:

Ever been to a university?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Superficial" is an option on a 4-question binary-option test with no numerical spectrum between options.
Ow the ironing.

Ever been to a university?

yeah... but I live in the midwest, so we mostly had a lot of farm kids who loved football more than any other group :sadbanana:

and superficial probably using anatomical terms, though they should have picked something different seeing that we're talking personality as opposed to something like structures of the human body :thumbdown:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
If we're going off adjectives, then moody, emo, and hippie. I'm neither superficial nor a know-it-all. :laugh:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well. According to this, I don't have a type.

wolfy

awsm

(ok... I DON'T participate in group hugs, but that's probably not the point)

lol

I guess someone like the graffiti artist Banksy is maybe cold hippy.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a clear FP - the first four adjectives all fit me evenly.
icon_local_aimkissyface.gif

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Confirmed as the most J to ever J