• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give me some feedback!

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
Was the video compelling?

It was absolutely inspiring.
In all seriousness, it brought on so many more questions. With that thought, I feel like a dog chasing it's own tail.
I'm going to call it a night.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
It was absolutely inspiring.
In all seriousness, it brought on so many more questions. With that thought, I feel like a dog chasing it's own tail.
I'm going to call it a night.

Sleep well, the answers will wait.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm very sure about Te, I'm equally sure that F is my weakness. I'm also sure that Fe would be in my "shadow" functions.
I was analyzing myself and found Te standing out the most.
Ni was due to this definition: Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing "what will be"; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols. Envisioning yourself in an outfit or maybe envisioning yourself being a certain way.
Why? Well, I'm a visual thinker, I have a very good imagination. Hmm.... I don't make sense to most people. Actually, I'm not good at explaining myself, sometimes. I have to research everything, I love the big picture, repetitive details drive me insane. (Maybe I misunderstood?)

How sure are you that you are Te Dom or Aux? You are clearly a N type, but I see an independent streak..... if no one understands you, perhaps you are not so Te after all...... or at least not at external judging type.... it seems that Te/Fe doms and auxs have the easiest time expressing their ideas and Ji types struggle the most. What took said about others not getting what you are saying or trying to say seems very NFP

Do you realize F is about having the meaning behind things, but just emotions? It is about your values and how you make decisions.

I am still a relative novice at all this stuff compared to most here.

But your stressed out mode is pretty much IFP in the grip mode..... baby Te in charge.

Moreover, that you pay attention the least to what others want you to do is very Fi. But that doesn't make you a Fi dom, just you are not a Fe user, clearly.

Now, you could be a ISFP: Fi Se Ni Te rather than the INFP: Fi Ne Si Te. INFP requires you to use Ne, which you believe you don't use.

That you feel inferior when your opinions are invalidated seems like a F Dom (both Fe and Fi Doms hate that).

Again, just some observations....

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
How sure are you that you are Te Dom or Aux? You are clearly a N type, but I see an independent streak..... if no one understands you, perhaps you are not so Te after all...... or at least not at external judging type.... it seems that Te/Fe doms and auxs have the easiest time expressing their ideas and Ji types struggle the most. What took said about others not getting what you are saying or trying to say seems very NFP

Do you realize F is about having the meaning behind things, but just emotions? It is about your values and how you make decisions.

I am still a relative novice at all this stuff compared to most here.

But your stressed out mode is pretty much IFP in the grip mode..... baby Te in charge.

Moreover, that you pay attention the least to what others want you to do is very Fi. But that doesn't make you a Fi dom, just you are not a Fe user, clearly.

Now, you could be a ISFP: Fi Se Ni Te rather than the INFP: Fi Ne Si Te. INFP requires you to use Ne, which you believe you don't use.

That you feel inferior when your opinions are invalidated seems like a F Dom (both Fe and Fi Doms hate that).

Again, just some observations....
I'd restate that most women tend to not understand me. I tend to not put an emphasis on the emotional outcome, but rather the overall goal.
I can say I am not an IXfp. I grew up with and worked with one of each. I easily hurt their feelings, they don't handle confrontation well.
They find it easy to nurture people and animals, I do not. It's natural for me to find errors and correct people.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd restate that most women tend to not understand me. I tend to not put an emphasis on the emotional outcome, but rather the overall goal.
I can say I am not an IXfp. I grew up with and worked with one of each. I easily hurt their feelings, they don't handle confrontation well.
They find it easy to nurture people and animals, I do not. It's natural for me to find errors and correct people.

What type of errors do you see and correct?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Herself

My observations show that you may be high on an emotional state, I wouldn't quickly downplay your emotions to suddenly say you're a thinker. In fact you may be a feeler.

:coffee:

Current perception of you: XXXP

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
[MENTION=26346]Herself[/MENTION]

To me (an eNTP), you seem INTP.

Also, welcome! :)

Herself

MBTI Type
INXX
What type of errors do you see and correct?
I can summarize what others can take hours to explain. (When I'm familiar with the subject.)
Liars have a hard time manipulating me, sales people drive me insane. I can be good at getting straight to the point, with a familiar subject.

@Herself

My observations show that you may be high on an emotional state, I wouldn't quickly downplay your emotions to suddenly say you're a thinker. In fact you may be a feeler.

:coffee:

Current perception of you: XXXP
I think XXXP might be right.
I agree, I struggle with mild depressions. I find psychology fascinating, I have a strong desire to know my type.

[MENTION=26346]Herself[/MENTION]

To me (an eNTP), you seem INTP.

Also, welcome! :)

Hello,
I have read about INTP's and it does fit pretty well.
I'm not sure if the stack is right.

I'm an odd sort of person that has to have an answer to every question. I'm blunt, to the point that my friends know not to ask me a question unless they want an honest answer. It takes a lot of energy for me to be "polite", in the way most people desire. Math has always been frustrating to me. For instance I want to know why and how it's used. I have never had a teach that was able to explain math in depth. Most seem to memorize it rather then understand it.
Would an Intp has these issues? :shock:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I'm an odd sort of person that has to have an answer to every question. I'm blunt, to the point that my friends know not to ask me a question unless they want an honest answer. It takes a lot of energy for me to be "polite", in the way most people desire. Math has always been frustrating to me. For instance I want to know why and how it's used. I have never had a teach that was able to explain math in depth. Most seem to memorize it rather then understand it.
Would an Intp has these issues? :shock:

I always had the same issue with math. My favorite math class was statistics because I understood the how and why of it.

Felecia K

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
New to the group, ISTP female, however the confusion sounds very familiar. I come from an older generation however where male and female roles were suppose to written in stone and finding my place in the world was a real challenge. I would find myself (acting) more than (being) who I really was because I had some very domineering parents. Once I was off to college it all changed but I still carry a lot of the old behaviors to this day when I need to do so but fortunately I do know who I am. MBTI also in its original form is written from or to a male prospective and I tend to disagree with quite a bit of it because I could recognize it right away; I suppose when a lot of it was written, men ruled the world and women had no real place in it. I am ISTP and Aries (ha) if you believe in astrology, I'm some what pessimistic about it. I've owned an insurance company for 18 years and naturally I came up against a lot of dogma in MBTI groups because that is suppose to be 'impossible'. Same old, same old. I manifest different functions at different times but I am undoubtedly and ISTP female. In my opinion, being any 'type' is not the point; improving who and what you are is the point and if MBTI can help with that then use it for that purpose.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
New to the group, ISTP female, however the confusion sounds very familiar. I come from an older generation however where male and female roles were suppose to written in stone and finding my place in the world was a real challenge. I would find myself (acting) more than (being) who I really was because I had some very domineering parents. Once I was off to college it all changed but I still carry a lot of the old behaviors to this day when I need to do so but fortunately I do know who I am. MBTI also in its original form is written from or to a male prospective and I tend to disagree with quite a bit of it because I could recognize it right away; I suppose when a lot of it was written, men ruled the world and women had no real place in it. I am ISTP and Aries (ha) if you believe in astrology, I'm some what pessimistic about it. I've owned an insurance company for 18 years and naturally I came up against a lot of dogma in MBTI groups because that is suppose to be 'impossible'. Same old, same old. I manifest different functions at different times but I am undoubtedly and ISTP female. In my opinion, being any 'type' is not the point; improving who and what you are is the point and if MBTI can help with that then use it for that purpose.

Welcome to the forums..... we believe in competent ISTPs here, so don't worry. We even have another ISTP 6w5 woman that has posted here for some time.