• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm an ENTP

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
No, I'm not kidding. I'm 110% sure that I have ENTP preferences.

Oh, and I'm NOT machevellian. There we go. Evidence. Right there.

And I also don't look like the Kiersey ENTP description. I never made gadgets when I was a kid. In fact, I had trouble using a can opener. I am, after all, an extraverted intuition type.

But I definately am an ENTP, Explorer-Inventor.

If I must, I will explain more about how I have ENTP preferences.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
so, you're what, an ENTP anomaly? the one ENTP that has nothing in common with them?

also, one, footstools aren't machiavellian either, but that doesn't make them ENTPs, and two, machiavellian ENTPs exist, so that's not proof at all.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
And sure, Digesthisickness has a great knowledge of ENTP anomalies... :D

ha! :)

actually, in the simplest sense, you guys are just posers.

only if nothing else in MBTI makes sense except for your version.

i am curious though. if you're admittedly nothing like the type, then how'd you come up with it?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
whose hands? and how?

damnit, he said he didn't have ENTP qualities, so i want to know if he dreamed it or something!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If I must, I will explain more about how I have ENTP preferences.

Oh, I'm just dying to hear this one. Feel free to amuse me with another of your attempts at reasoning out a type. You have my attention. Even if I don't agree, I'll appreciate your taking the time to explain more of how that mind of yours works.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
See, Athenian got it. He WANTS us to ask him, digest!! Can't you see he's DYING to be asked?

I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I think your sadist technique needs sharpening.

Not on me though cos I wub you and it'd bweak my widdle heart :puppy_dog_eyes:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
See, Athenian got it. He WANTS us to ask him, digest!! Can't you see he's DYING to be asked?

I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I think your sadist technique needs sharpening.

Not on me though cos I wub you and it'd bweak my widdle heart :puppy_dog_eyes:

well, hell, i never noticed him before this, so i figured he was just one more noobie stating their new type like everyone has been on the edge of their seats.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
well, hell, i never noticed him before this, so figured he was just one more noobie stating their new type like everyone has been on the edge of their seats.

Haha! That's what I'm talkin' about!

*feels slight tinge of guilt due to moment of unnaturally augmented Fe*

Poor guy, bet he wishes he'd never woke up this morning ...

hahahahaha

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
What the hell are you people talking about? Obviously I'm not a "noobie".

Here's the basics of my explaination.

I have always used extraverted intuition. I used to be a horrible interrupter when my parents friends came over. When they talked about anything: politics, relationships, I would get an idea (a cross-contextual idea, to be specific) about what they were talking about, and would often interrupt to mention it. They were adults, and yet I thought whatever I was going to mention was more brilliant that whatever they were talking about.

Last year I realized that while I don't enjoy writing, I can enjoy taking notes because I can reword what's in a textbook or what a teacher just said in a way that's clearest to me. In fact, I've always done that. In my freshmen year of High School, I learned concepts by asking questions until I could explain something to myself in my own words. And, although I enjoy math now, I still believe that almost anything can be explained in words and pictures. I take this subjective thinking approach to almost anything I learn.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I learned concepts by asking questions until I could explain something to myself in my own words. And, although I enjoy math now, I still believe that almost anything can be explained in words and pictures.

*grudgingly*

Alright. That much at least is very familiar.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
:coffee:

So you wish to join the ENTP...the ENFP seems to take pleasure in interrupting others too.

redacted

you are NOT an Fe user. Fi comes through you more obviously than most self-reported FPs or TJs on this site.

you don't have to be TP to like math, gabe. my ENFP friend is better at math and science than almost anyone i know.

man...i totally didn't expect this. it's disappointing.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I basically believe him. His skepticism of everything seems to be much more NT than NF, and is identified as such on Berens' temperament targets. I guess the way he stood up and "Championed" the cause of Feeling (against the likes of BW and anyone else who made stereotypes of F) would seem NF and Fi on the surface, but even that seems kind of NT on the intellectual level. Plus, I could detect contempt for Te.