• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I INFP or INFJ?

Josefojoestrella

I know this has been asked a lot of times but none of the videos, blogs or forums satisfied me.
I'm interested in art. I'm sensitive and curious as fuck. I like to debate, but don't take it too seriously. I'm responsible and care more for the future than the present. Although I like to follow the rules I'm flexible when they aren't threatening my values. I don't care too much about details but I have to work in a quiet and organized place. I'm almost never drived by impulse and don't care about physical senses. Feelings and values are more important for me. I highly value justice and honestity. I love everyone and want the whole world to be happy. I find a good side in everyone, even the worst criminals. Although I want to help everyone I can't because I'm shy and lazy. Sometimes I feel powerless and weak. I take a lot of time making decisions and wasting time in probabilities and "what if"s. I always doubt if I have made the correct decision, specially when I'm talking with someone. I can't stand eye contact, I feel like they are analyzing me. I gain enthusiasm when I enter in confidence. In the end I just want to be accepted and loved.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFP... from your writing style :)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah sounds more P than J.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You seem like me lol ;) But putting that aside you still seem more like an INFP based on what you value here.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
I think that if you can debate and not take it too seriously (and I don't simply mean that it doesn't get you fired up/angry emotionally), then you're not a J (most likely ...could be wrong, but that's what I think).

...I think I would take a debate too seriously if it was outside of the context of 2 + 2 = 4. ppffttt... even a 1 year old knows that (someone in the cognitive psychology studies how babies understand math ...I had no idea that babies did intuitive math like that haha). Anyway, I digress.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP 4w5 6w7 9w1 so/sp