• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my MBTI Type?

Obsidian

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I feel like I'm both a thinker and a feeler; a sensor and intuitive. I've pretty much nailed it down to INFP and ISFP though, but I still notice a lot of sensing and intuition.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Inspiration, mystery, to be loved and love, freedom, happiness. Because I like the way it makes me feel.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Honestly, I don't know. Probably a time when I had a lot of energy, felt good, and was doing something I love.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Being around very knowledgeable, intelligent, organized, successful people, I suppose. Or when I try so hard to get the house in order, and I realise I just suck at it. I do consider myself intelligent, but I often can't express what's in my head.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about how it would affect me and the people I'm close to. I weigh the pros and cons. I think about whether the decision makes sense. But most importantly I go with my gut feeling and whether it feels right.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If I care about the project, then yes. I haven't done a project with others since school (aaaaages ago), and no, I didn't care about the outcome much, so I didn't mind not having control over it. Now I do all my projects alone, so obviously I'd like to have control over the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Out with friends drinking when I was younger. Going to concerts and festivals. Going to the beach with my husband and kid. My memories are fuzzy. I just remember the fun I had and how it made me feel alive and happy. I see some random images when thinking of those moments, but nothing detailed. Just the general atmosphere.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Trying it out myself.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Not very, but trying (sometimes).

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both, but I think I look more at the principles behind it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Making sure that I follow what I believe and being myself (although sometimes I do a little bit of the other option too)

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I mostly think before speaking. One on one, but only if it's someone I know well/like, if not then I prefer the group, so I don't have to talk to anyone (I can just listen).

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I'm going. Actions speak a lot more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on how long it's been since the last night out. If it's been ages and I'm not tired then I'd go. If we went last week and/or I'm tired I'd stay home.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Angry. I cry easily. If it gets real bad I start slamming doors. I have to get away from the stressful situation or I'll start to feel physically not well.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they think they're better than others. Attention seekers. When they're too loud and won't stop talking shit.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Spiritual/supernatural subjects, but only with the right people. With some people it would just be annoying.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The future. I think about it sometimes, I even have some goals, but I rarely do anything to reach those goals. I just don't think of doing it, or making a plan. If I did make a plan, I'd probably forget about the plan.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Logical, aloof, weird. I agree with those things. This is hard, because it's been a while since I had close friends lol. They would never say I'm outgoing, loud, normal.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Browsing the internet, photography, photo editing, listening to music, singing, dancing, take the dog for a walk, reading, watching tv shows/movies.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You sound like pretty much a clear ISFP with 4w5 enneagram.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find my self need to ask more questions:
1. Are you strongly aware of the shapes and colors of things? Do you have creative ideas and willing to try new things?
2. How do you handle criticism?
3. When you were a child did you use to have an imaginary friends or tend to tell stories from your imagination? Do you have some stories and characters whom are just in your mind?
3. Do you find your self curious about exploring new ideas and maybe getting yourself out of traditional frames?
4. Are you highly competitive?
Perhaps if you answer these questions we could get closer to your type[emoji4]