• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneadamn! I have no enneagram!

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I have never studied the enneagram system a lot. I understand my mbti type down to the core, but I still have yet to be able to explain what enneagram type I am and why. I made a video in another thread in the same section, so that should help, unless you want to ask direct questions here. Please type my enneagram and tell me why you came to that conclusion so that I can see if that type is accurate for me. I currently have myself typed as 7w8, because unlike the varying mbti typings I have had, everyone except for some inexperienced typologists have agreed that I am 7w8 or 8w7. You can use that as a starting point if needed, then determine deductively what my type is, or you can start completely from scratch. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know my enneagram either !