• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on this video. I'm curious

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
https://vimeo.com/141354765
I just wanted to know what you thought if my type based on visible body language and real life gestures and communication style.Watch this video and tell me what you think and why. I don't care if it's a correct typing, just as long as I learn something on how to type others.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think you seem like a pretty clear cut ENFP. None of the other types really fit.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Well jeez maybe in person or on the phone/video typing is more accurate xD everyone who reads my writing says I'm Se and everyone who sees me in person and actually knows about mbti types me ENP. Okay back to the point. What did you notice in me that helped you figure my my NeFiness?
I think you seem like a pretty clear cut ENFP. None of the other types really fit.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well jeez maybe in person or on the phone/video typing is more accurate xD everyone who reads my writing says I'm Se and everyone who sees me in person and actually knows about mbti types me ENP. Okay back to the point. What did you notice in me that helped you figure my my NeFiness?

You just talk about how your thinking isn't based upon logic or objectivity or anything like that. You mention that you don't think about how things work, and think about how it will impact the people around you.

You also kind of jump all over the place a lot and mention possibilities, which suggests Ne. You kind of pause like you haven't really prepared your words... the diction suggests a Ne spaciness. I'm not so sure about the body language stuff because that's something I'm oblivious to. I pay more attention to words and tone of voice.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Okay, that makes sense :) yeah I'm not too big on body language either. I think that's people's body language is shaped by the people you spend the most time around rather than your mental functions. However I do believe in eye movements (Pe being more alert, Je being more expressive etc) thanks for your response.
You just talk about how your thinking isn't based upon logic or objectivity or anything like that. You mention that you don't think about how things work, and think about how it will impact the people around you.

You also kind of jump all over the place a lot and mention possibilities, which suggests Ne. You kind of pause like you haven't really prepared your words... the diction suggests a Ne spaciness. I'm not so sure about the body language stuff because that's something I'm oblivious to. I pay more attention to words and tone of voice.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, that makes sense :) yeah I'm not too big on body language either. I think that's people's body language is shaped by the people you spend the most time around rather than your mental functions. However I do believe in eye movements (Pe being more alert, Je being more expressive etc) thanks for your response.

Thanks for that. I'm glad my insights are appreciated! It tickles my inferior Fe.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Lol don't mention it. Btw you're the first inferior feeler that admitted that. (Of course it could be the expressive nature of feeling in the extraverted attitude)
Thanks for that. I'm glad my insights are appreciated! It tickles my Fe.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol don't mention it. Btw you're the first inferior feeler that admitted that. (Of course it could be the expressive nature of feeling in the extraverted attitude)

Yeah, a lot of people with inferior feeling have their heads up their asses about it and deny that it even exists, which results in a lot of personality clashes.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I know, I used to be the same way because I was some immature chuck norris wannabe that acted like he was Te-dom when he was clearly a stronger Fi user. I realize now that feelers are no more girly than thinkers, it's just that they consider people over logic and are generally more open emotionally. IxFx's actually enjoy the company of people despite the stereotypes.
Yeah, a lot of people with inferior feeling have their heads up their asses about it and deny that it even exists, which results in a lot of personality clashes.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My FE doesnt exist.

Nope
Nope.
noooooooooope

but I see ENFP too. Although if you want a reason why, Im not giving it to you. I just trust Vulcans judgment because Im too lazy to go about actually watching your video and paying attentions to little details.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
An arrogant, but quite relatable response. Lol I'm not particularly into paying attention to details either. I type people for the fun of it, so whenever I read through someone's post or video I just take in as many details that I need to get the job done and state my response. Thank you again for your contribution :)
My FE doesnt exist.

Nope
Nope.
noooooooooope

but I see ENFP too. Although if you want a reason why, Im not giving it to you. I just trust Vulcans judgment because Im too lazy to go about actually watching your video and paying attentions to little details.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
anyone is welcome to type me based on enneagram as well , because enneagram isn't something I've mastered my understanding in yet. lol. I may need to learn some better typing techniques for other people mbti-wise, but I'm still working on understanding my own enneagram down to its core. An enneagram typing along with mbti would be appreciated. I haven't seen a lot of people type me enneagram-wise, but usually people seem to agree that I'm 7w8 almost every time although the mbti typings I get from other often vary. So if that helps you can start with 7w8 and see if it fits, and if it doesn't then you can suggest another :)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I watched the first three seconds and so far I think ExxP.