• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me... If you dare!

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
This is just for fun, so I will not be considering any different types, I just want to know the basic overall pattern that people see in me. Feel free to explain why you see a different type in me after reading the whole questionnaire and its contents.
WHICH WOULD COME OUT ON TOP IN A BATTLE? ZOMBIES? VAMPIRES? OR WEREWOLVES? WHY?
Based on my analysis, I would say that the zombie would be the first one to go, as their slow mobility would cause it to get torn apart by the werewolf before it even dud any damage. The vampire and the werewolf would then plunge in an ultimate deathbattle. The vampire would try to sink its teeth into the werewolf's neck, but would fail due to the werewolf's ironclad neck muscles. Finally the vampire, confused at what just happened, woud tyrn into a bat and fly away, only to be eaten whole by the snarling werewolf. The werewolf wins.
WHAT'S YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DAY?
I would say that it would involve a lot of travel, a lot of women, and a lot of new things. Typically I could see myself as a
superhero, a ninja, or a timetraveler. Take your pick ;) basically I would want my day to consist of several new experiences, ideas, and maybe meet my soulmate. Preferrable I'd want a giant adventure allowing me to hit 8+ countries at once so I can explore them deeply.
WHAT IS REALLY THE CORRECT WAY TO PRONOUNCE POTATO OR TOMATO?
There is no correct way in my opinion. I think people should worry about helping others and improving themselves rather than worry about mundane and stupid details like how to spell orgne(sorry I meant orange ;))
IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
I would want to live in a galaxy populated with a lot of technologically advanced life, so I can soar the blackness of space while meeting some odd creatures or even some beautiful women. Whatever planet I live on in this galaxy would have a freer lawset allowing more dangerous ventures and creative pursuits instead of this lameass insurance bogged world
WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU MAKE IF YOU WERE LEADER OF THE EARTH?
I would pretty much start an entire reform. The main thing I would focus on is to give younger more rights and say in the world and make education more creativity and experimentation focused and less mundane, sit around type education. I would want children to be active and pursue their wildest dreams, not just sit in a sweaty classroom listening to a teacher flap his useless lips about stuff irrelevant to humanity and punish anyone who opposes his theories with emoty threats. Also I would love to try to do things like bring global warming down and help poor people achieve their dreams. I would basically reform everything to be freer and more humanistic
USING ONLY S WORDS, DESCRIBE YOURSELF.
Savvy, Strong, Smart, and Sheer Talent ;)
IF YOU COULD BE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX FIR ONE DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Well I'm a guy, and the only thing that would chsnge if I was a girl is the percentage of guys who are attracted to me, so I would probably use my hot new girl body to seduce guys that I hate as myself into doing things that screw up their lives lol. Basically things that put them in a bad spot while getting me and all the good people in the world profit, all for clean fun xD
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
When people mindlessly conform to something just because it's been done that way before or because it's in the law books. Annoys the hell out of me.
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY ANIMAL FOR A PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
2 endangered animals of opposing genders so I can start my own breeding facility and save the species!
ARE YOU A NIGHT OWL? OR AN EARLY BIRD?
I'm getting to lazy to fill the rest of the so my answer is asdfghjkl.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP. Like Captain Invincible without the Ti...is this his dupe account? :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alternatively...you could be like a straight Elfboy. Amirite [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]? :happy2:

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Nah, I'm just a geniune person wanting to make a good ol' type me thread even though I already know my type. 7w8 can come off as very Se, so just be careful :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Did you want an ENFP typing? I figured that'd be a little dull. :thinking: Why start a type-me thread if you just want people to say what you already know, after all!

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Haha I guess I was just interestex in what people had to say :) I actually get typed ESFP a lot. I think it may be because of Asperger's and my Te making my communication style uncharacteristically direct and to the point. Thank you for your opinion ;)
Did you want an ENFP typing? I figured that'd be a little dull. :thinking: Why start a type-me thread if you just want people to say what you already know, after all!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmm ESFP maybe

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
there's actually whole lot of Ti and no Fi imho... I think capitan is ESFP, this one is for sure an ESTP. No way you're an ENFP man... noooooo way

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah it seems to me you're trying too hard to be someone you're not. You came here as an ISFP stout and sure it was your type. How did you flip the Se/Ni axis into a Nedom/SiInf? It makes me think you're very unsure of your type.

You give me a strong STP vibe. When I watched your video you shown in another thread you were very polar and foreign from my personality and NF's have a certain way of connecting in a way I can't easily explain.

Just because you're sure, does not make me. Once you show a video of yourself, it's the strongest way of a person typing you in my opinion and your questionaire does not show me otherwise either.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes! I have a Junior. And a future heir to the Invincible Empire. (If he survives that long...)
there's actually whole lot of Ti and no Fi imho... I think capitan is ESFP, this one is for sure an ESTP. No way you're an ENFP man... noooooo way
You really think I'm ESFP, huh? Tell me this. Would a thousand ESFPs be as awesome as one of me?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes! I have a Junior. And a future heir to the Invincible Empire. (If he survives that long...)

The only reason I think people see you as ESFP over ESTP would be because you're not aggressive or obnoxiously belligerent like your average health cp6 ESTP. I think you seem more like a Thinker than a Feeler anyways.

Actually after watching Hurricane's video I could buy him as ENFP.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only reason I think people see you as ESFP over ESTP would be because you're not aggressive or obnoxiously belligerent like your average health cp6 ESTP. I think you seem more like a Thinker than a Feeler anyways.

Actually after watching Hurricane's video I could buy him as ENFP.
I'm just chill, Brah. I'm only aggressive when people are incompetent, or I'm in the bedroom ;D Or shit needs sorted. At the end of the day, anger fuels me. But I gotta be angry and have the drive at the relevant things, or I'll smoke out.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
hmm, I've always wondered why so many people type me Se. I am actually considering it now, but I would like an explanation from all of you on what makes me Se so maybe I can figure out why I'm Se despite my imaginative and abstract personality. [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I can actually see how I could be inferior Ni, as I always had trouble with abstractions and spiritual things not related to what's in front of me. But how do you explain the patterns I see? Am I just calculating what would happen based on the facts?

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting, I always wondered why so many people think ESFP for me. What did you find that led you to that conclusion? :)

I think you're energetic, you like to have fun and make the best of the moment, you like people, you sound adventurous, the way you perceive things and situations have an artistic touch, just a guess I don't know [emoji16] what is your type then [emoji28]

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
well I have considered ENFP for a long time, but now you guys are convincing me otherwise. lol. I don't buy into that Sensors aren't creative crap, but the thing that gets me is that I search too much for meanings. Could that be my Fi? Sometimes Fi-Ni can be very intuitive and Fi according to a chart I saw on google images looks for meaning in data.
I think you're energetic, you like to have fun and make the best of the moment, you like people, you sound adventurous, the way you perceive things and situations have an artistic touch, just a guess I don't know [emoji16] what is your type then [emoji28]

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well I have considered ENFP for a long time, but now you guys are convincing me otherwise. lol. I don't buy into that Sensors aren't creative crap, but the thing that gets me is that I search too much for meanings. Could that be my Fi? Sometimes Fi-Ni can be very intuitive and Fi according to a chart I saw on google images looks for meaning in data.

You wanted to dare us huh [emoji57]now we dare you man, I dare you to type yourself [emoji12][emoji23] perhaps your post didn't show the whole picture.. There might be a missing N whether it's Ne or Ni, as far as I know; ENFPs are not dominantly using Ni, they're more likely to use Fi, however as an ENFJ they say I'm more likely to use Fe, but I think maybe sometimes I'm using Fi as well I'm not sure really, good luck in whatever your type is [emoji6]

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
you too ;p I am thinking about ESFP only because my Ni seems inferior and I'm not good with spirituality. The "patterns" I see now that I understand them are more related to Se and its piecing together of the puzzle. Ne would sense the pattern right then and there without evidence to back it up and Se uses evidence to figure out the pattern. Thank you guys for setting me straight :p
You wanted to dare us huh [emoji57]now we dare you man, I dare you to type yourself [emoji12][emoji23] perhaps your post didn't show the whole picture.. There might be a missing N whether it's Ne or Ni, as far as I know; ENFPs are not dominantly using Ni, they're more likely to use Fi, however as an ENFJ they say I'm more likely to use Fe, but I think maybe sometimes I'm using Fi as well I'm not sure really, good luck in whatever your type is [emoji6]

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're most welcome [emoji255]I think if you do the test again it would be more helpful for you.. Good luck anyway [emoji72]🏻