• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

Jacobman77

I have taken the test and received INFP. I have talked to CelebrityTypes.com and they told me ENFP. My step mom is a typologist and she has told me that I am an ESFP. I made a YouTube video and people told me ExTP. I am certain that I am an enneagram 6w7 and I am having a difficult time figuring out my type. I love emotions and find them beautiful. I will sometimes read things that are very sad to enjoy the emotion. I also constantly subject things to logic. I can debate logically and win arguments when I have no idea what we are talking about. I tend to either show a ton of emotion or no emotion. I am a loner big time!! I spend most of the time in a cloud without being too physically aware. People always think I am stoned when I walk around but I have never done drugs because I am against them. I take life pretty seriously but not our authorities. I have always laughed at schools and structure because they are fake and desperate. I try to be "real" and I dislike business and trying to be what you aren't. I get my feelings hurt very very easily but I look strong. Normally I would write much more elegantly but I am tired so it is broken up (sorry about that). I am very intense and tend to go between closed off and loud. I change all the time and people notice me go from extreme introvert to extrovert. I can fit in with different crowds but my values stay the same. I am not very athletic but I can be great at certain sports. I am a bit of a pushover but I can blow up when values or friends are threatened. I tend to have one interest at a time such as theology and then I study until I feel like I totally understand it. Been researching mbti for years but still unsure about my type. I question things very often so I question my type as well. I can be very objective to figure something out but then I defend my findings. What am I? Thank you!!