• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to type my new friend?

AdventureGirl

Just for fun, I like to try to type others. I've been trying to type my new friend, who lives across the hall from me, in my dorm room. I'm thinking ESFJ, but maybe ISFJ.

From what I've observed so far:
She's super polite, compliments people a lot, says hi to everyone, is very passive, acts motherly towards her friends, very considerate to strangers, and loves history. I know that's not much to go on, but we've only really hung out like 3 times. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to add it.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe ask her if she's an introvert or an extrovert? People tend to know which one they are.

She seems more extroverted to me if that tells you anything.

AdventureGirl

[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] Yeah, I was thinking of just flat out asking her if she's taken the myers briggs test.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
she seems Fe to me and that's all I can say. She could have it the 1st or 2nd position, so my guess is some sort of xxFJ