• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

professionals, read! am i an entp, intp, entj or intj.???

apoc

everytime i take the test i get entp, intp, entj or intj.
very stressing lol.

first lets say that i wanna be a living legacy.
i wanna do something big so people know the name.
which quite honestly, I'm really smart tbh.
always ahead in math class. i like computer science (coding) and love to speed cube. (Rubik's cube).
i like being the dominant one.
when ever my room is dirty it ticks me off so i clean it. it always gets dirty really fast but then clean it good.
clean room but disorganized i should say.
my binder isn't organized at school though. and if i didn't mention, i kinda suck at ela i like classes that relate to logic. like math, computer science ect...
im usually the one thinking out of the box.
now this is where it's at.
idk if im an extroverted or introverted thinker.
i dont like big groups of people just a couple of friends. i get energetic after being with a lot of people, but also when alone. for example it's awkward to talk out loud in class but when im with people i know im quite open and funny.
also, i really do think about the world alot and mankind its self.
im boarder line extroverted and introverted.
but also, p and j which is why im here.
i know for a fact that im an analyst. so basically a xNxx.

i have high self confidence, a high self esteem and tbh kind of a big ego.
i do not at all give up easily. if i give up i feel bad lol then get stressed. unless it's something I don't have knowledge in i give up if you know what i mean. also i get irritated really easily. never from arguments or insults.
i love arguing, i will always find a way to start an argument. people find arguing /conflict as a big deal which i do not at all. also i tend to do things last minute.
idk if this matters, but i dress differently. i dress to stand out from the rest. i dont like being the same as everyone in ways.

now that's basically me.

id think im an intj because of my ego, confidence and self esteem and the attitude i have that nothing can stop me from achieving my goals. also same with relationships, i dont get girls tbh. well girls like me but im too pussy to ask them out.

id think im an entj because i wanna be a leader, im arrogant, stubborn ect...

id think im an entp because i love arguing and im the funny guy. i can take things very seriously though, just not conflict/arguing.

id think im an intp because of the way i think, im a logical guy. i think out of the box.

now only reply to this if you read it all because i want an accurate answer from someone that knows what they're talking about.

if you need to ask questions, please do.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
roy9j.jpg

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I definitely see Te and Ni, so you can forget NTP. None of the reasons you described for the NTP types really only apply to them. Anyone, especially a Te or Ne type can love debate. Also any type can think outside the box,even sensors. The question is, how do you think outside the box? My tentative guess for you is a very shy ENTJ, but i will start from scratch to see if I can get some bias free information.
Answer these questions
1. What kind of information do trust and are interested in the most?
2. How exactly do you make decisions
3. What do you think you do most naturally and automatically?
When answering these questioms, try to be as detailed as you can. Give any information you can think of, even if you think it's insignificant. Think about how English papers are done, by BSing and coming up the the most information you can. I will await your answers

apoc

1. i do not trust information from parents at all. interested in? im thirsty for knowledge. everything i do i try to master.

2. depends on situation. i make decisions based of logic and other times of feeling. 50/50

3.not getting the question. could i have an example?

you asked how do i think out of the box. i do by always having the unique idea and the smart ways of doing things.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
The answers to the questions are kind of generic and not very detailed. Perhaps I should be more specific.
1. Do you trust past experiences as a guide? Like to live in the moment and enjoy the sensations around you and nothing more? Like to see meanings behind presebt information and all the possibilities a a subject for the near future? Or do you like to synthesize your information into a single worlview or vision and use that as a guide?
2. Do you prefer to make decisions based on objective facts and impersonal logic? A set of subjective moral beliefs? A sense of what's best for people based on cultural norms? Or your own understanding of how the world works?
3. Each of the answers of the first two questions represent a mental process. Which one do you use more naturally without thinking about it?

apoc

1. yes i trust past experiences as a guide.
i think about the future so much, like me owning a car ect...
i do live the moment but often think about the future.
question 3 in question 1, i like to see all meanings and possibilities.

2. it depends. usually on what i feel like doing. if it's really important or obvious, then logic.

3. probably question 1.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how does one qualify as a... "Professional"?

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Hmm, interesting, the answers you picked seem very ISTJ to me. ISTJs actually think about the future a great deal, because another facet of Si is wanting to use past experiences to prepare for the future. Ne thinks about the future a great deal and wants to see all possibilities. That gives me the vibe that you're Ne/Si or Si/Ne. You do seem to place too much of a value on Ne to be Ne inferior, so my tentative guess for you is INTP, since you still didn't make it clear which kind of logic you go by. Basically if you go by deductive reasoning, then INTP would be my final guess, but if you go by inductive reasoning, then ISTJ.

apoc

i do use past experience alot for upcoming decisions and what not. might have missed the question.

apoc

looked at istj, not even close to me. im not really responsible or that quite direct and honest. :/ and I've never scored that on the test. only have ever scored entp, intp, entj and intj once. i usually always score entp.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Yeah I'd say that you're probably INTP, since you didn't really say anything relatex to Fe, and an ENTP wouldn't trust past experiences as much as he ignores them. Inferior Si hates tradition, routine and views his past mostly as a demon that is constantly eating away at him. Inferior Fe can either manifest as an obssesive desire to get recignition from others, or a complete hate for cultural norms and will regard people as just another thing to consider in decision making. Inferior Fe has a logic based petsonality and inferior Si has a personality based on the new and intuitive connections. The easiest way to determine whether you are ENTP or INTP, is to decide whether you are guided by deductive logic, but hate to make emotion based decisions, or whether you are guided by possibilities but hate past tradition.

apoc

im guided by possibilities. thoughts on me being an intj? im not super logic based. and if what you mean by past experiences where bad, then yes i wouldent do it again because the experience was bad.

apoc

also id like to define myself as a public introvert but a private extrovert.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
also id like to define myself as a public introvert but a private extrovert.

Most introverts identify like that.

Just like most extrovert identifies as "a public extrovert but a private introvert"

That literally was useless information.

no offence, that came out harsher then intended.

apoc

actually i take that back im kind of a daredevil. i would do something over and over even if i kept getting bad results until it would be good. is that what you mean?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26220]apoc[/MENTION] - Forget about type descriptions, those end up being too generic. You gotta find out which function you lead with. You gotta take some time out, and find out if you lead with Ni, Ne, Te or Ti, if you are sure of being an NT. If you really want a better idea of how the functions work, there are many Youtube Videos and Online Articles, as well as everyone on the forums. Questionnaires also help us get a better insight into your cognitive processes, though they're only as truthful as you are.

Also, it will take a fair amount of time to figure out your best fit type properly. You can't expect it to happen within the first week or so of joining a Typology forum, unless you have extensively researched Typology, are are certain of being one/two types. Take a bit of time to look around, and don't get frustrated when people have opinions which differentiate from yours, or people can't figure out your type. Relax, have fun and don't get too worked up :)

That's my advice you you--oh and welcome to TypoC-- hope you have a good time here.