• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

professionals, read! am i an entp, intp, entj or intj.???

apoc

sounds great but i just want a basic idea of my 4 letter type for now.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJ was my first thought- ISTP my second.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually yes ISTP does sound right for him...

based off what little information we have to work with. :shock:

can't really make a half decent judgement with this honestly. Could possibly be nearly half the types based off this.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
The captain's right. The type descriptions are often hogwash. I would recommend the16types videos. He is kind of monotonous, but he still describes the functions in a way that doesn't make them look like the apply to everyone. He starts out debunking the stereotypes in the jungian community of the type he's talking about, then describes the whole type and the science of it starting with the dominant and auxillary then moves to the tertiary and then the inferior. If you're interested in finding your type, I would watch all 4 of the NT videos and compare them to see which fits you best.

apoc

could you please link me to the video /videos where i should watch to learn what type i really am?

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
They're actually quite easy. Just go to youtube and look up Michael Pierce. Michael Pierce is a writer for celebrity types, and though they sometimes get their typings a bit off, they still have a great understanding of how the functions work. His series is called the16types. It should be pretty easy to find as there aren't very many videos on youtube explaning type.
could you please link me to the video /videos where i should watch to learn what type i really am?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Initially, I would say ENTJ simply because of the demanding and irritating tone of the thread title. Not to mention the horrific writing, lack of capitalization and possibly punctuation - that is more about age than type, in my opinion. Yes we all know you have high self-esteem, confidence and a huge ego. Yes we all know you are a think out of the box guy. Good for you. ISTJ.

Jaguar

first lets say that i wanna be a living legacy. i wanna do something big so people know the name.

1. Rob 66 banks in a week. On rollerskates.
2. Get caught.

If you don't get caught, they won't know your name.
While in jail, you can take a sense of pride and joy in knowing your name will be splattered all over the media. But just ignore them when they call you an idiot. After all, you will have achieved your goal.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
If you want to be more specific with that, I would say that it would have more to do with education level, intelligence, and how much one cares about school than age ;)
Initially, I would say ENTJ simply because of the demanding and irritating tone of the thread title. Not to mention the horrific writing, lack of capitalization and possibly punctuation - that is more about age than type, in my opinion. Yes we all know you have high self-esteem, confidence and a huge ego. Yes we all know you are a think out of the box guy. Good for you. ISTJ.

Bankoto

MBTI Type
????
Enneagram
5w4
I only read the first post, but you sound like an ISTJ to me.