• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hi , what's m'y type ? :#

mlk180199

Hi everyone , how are you doing ? :DD
I'm here because I struggle to find my personality type , so can you help me with it ? :3
Here are how people often discribe me :
Positively : Very Strong mentaly , gentle , intelligent , serious , optimist , (sometimes emphatic and understanding ) , discret , autonomous , persevering , hard working , genuine , very calm in stressful situation , Never cry.

Negatively : Lazy , too quiet , shy , weird and creepy sometimes because I can read people ( that what they say ) , speak too much , disconnected from reality , forgetful and disorganized , head in the clouds , innocent , naïve , emotionless (like I dont let other know what I feel ) , psychopath.

Motto : Never give up.

Word I hate the most : Weird , anormal , pessimism

Favorite songs : When you believe , Both of us , Eye of the tiger , Brave , fucking perfect , firework , hit the lights.

Favorite film : V for vendetta.

Type that see me positivly : intp , Estj , istj , infp , enfp .
Type that see me negatively : Esfx , istj , istp.
Qualities I like : Capable people ,openmindness, intelligence.
Type I get along best : infp and intp.
Score in MBTI test : entj , enfj , infp and sometimes infj.

Things I find hard : Hurt people , organize myself , being whiny , finding me normal.

Dutchie

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hey! Just a couple of quick questions, don't overthink the answers.

1. Do you recharge with people or alone?
2. When having a conversation or when reading something, do you take the information at face value or do you analyze things?
3. Are you sometimes sensitive to criticism?
4.Are you a naturally organized person or do you prefer to go with the flow?

Dutchie

mlk180199

1. Don't know. It depends if the people i'm talking to are willing to open up to me , are interessing or like the same things as me. Then yes it is kind of energizing.
Things is that if you can't bring me an interessing subject I prefer to learn by myself.

2....It depends of the information and what is the source of it. xD But most of the time I'm really a curious person and I like to see what's behind things.

3. Criticism from other is the best way to grow if it's constructive , so I would say no in the sense of I don't fear it.

4.I take the time to organize myself because there is a lot of things that I want to accomplish at the same time for me and for others.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Well based on the questions that you were asked that were actually highly dichotomial, you come off as INTJ. However that is a very tentative typing. If you want to find out your type based on more than just one facet, you will have to make it more clear what kind of information you're interested in and how you make decisions. First, let's go over the perception functions:
Ne is a function that wants to see all the possibilities of a subject, to experience the new, and to discover meanings behind information in the present.
Se prefers to perceive things more literally, not deviating much away from the actual representation of the information. They are direct and impulsively go fir what they want and they like to have information relevant to immediate impact and to experience the sensations of the concrete present
Si is nostalgic, it prefers to take in information relevant to the past and store it away for the future. They are interested in tradition and routine
Ni is one I still have trouble fully comprehending because it is such a complex function, but to break it down into the simplest terms, Ni basically wants to take in information and synthesize it into a single worldview or vision
Now for thedecision making functions, whuch in my opinion are a lot more simple to understand.
Fi makes decisions based on a subjective moral code and value system.
Fe makes decisions based on what's best for other people, which in their point of view usually involves following cultural norms of the objective world
Te goes by objective data and facts in the environment and imploys inductive reasoning
Ti goes by it's subjective understanding of how the world works logically and imploys deductive reasoning.
Basically how this works is you should have one perception function and one decision making function used predominantly and one of these functions should be used more naturally and comfortably than the other. The easiest way to tell which is your dominant function is to determine which one is so natural that it's automatic, and which one is more controlled and noticed when using it. The automatic one will be your dominant and the one you view more objectively will be your auxillary. You will also use 2 other functions that are used in the opposite attitude and functionality to your first two functions and rhe easiest way to determine them is to determinebwhich ones you have less interest in, but use whenever your first 2 functions fail or just when you call on them for something particular. Good luck.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Well I have 3 questions for you. Which functions are you stuck between? And also which one's are you absolutely sure you don't use and which ones have more of a negative impact on your life? If you can't answer these questions based on what I've said, I would suggest doing research and talking to people of different types to see if you relate to them, that way you can familarize yourself with the functions. You can start off by getting to know my functions and how they work. You can ask me anything you want, just be sure to throw me a mention, unless you are up to pming me.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So you are an innocent psychopath?

images

Ah, I thought this was a self description. If this is just a spread of what various people might call you- how you might come off in certain situations, maybe you could try to explain some of the reasoning behind these perceptions- as, 'not all destinations are reached by the same path'. Maybe just start with one- it would be easier to see how you reason.

So, what do you/people mean when you are described as being seen as a psychopath?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
More dichotomies~!
Choose one from each. Elaborate if you desire.

Pathing a solution vs Implementing a solution
Comprehending others vs Merging with others
Attentive to others vs Attentive to self
Consistency vs Innovation
Literals vs Impressions
Uncovering the core (insights) vs Exploring possibilities
Can't see the forest for the trees vs "I sometimes run into trees"
Follow your heart vs Follow your gut
Follow your heart vs Doing what makes sense
Trust your own mind vs Trust the consensus
Trust your own mind vs Trust the "tru fax"
Decisive action vs Whimsical exploration
Mental consistency vs Emotional self-awareness

mlk180199

- Implanting a solution
-Don't know , but I would say I want to understand others more. Like how can they express their feeling so well xD
-Don't know.
- Innovative
-impression
-Exploring possibilities
-Don't know.
-Follow your gut xD
-I would say Follow what makes sense
-Trust your own mind .
-Trust your own mind.
-Decisive actions
-Really Don't know.