• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

VINCE: BEHIND THE MASK [PART I]

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Since everyone here is obsessed with generic questionnaires, and think that they're the end all and be all of typing people, and the invisible void of paralell universes, which brings unknown truths to life, I have decided to take a questionnaire, but with a twist. This time, I'm going to be truthful with my answers. Maybe this will give you all an insight into who I 'really' am, from an MBTI standpoint [yes, you can guess my enneagram if you ever so wish to..]. On top of that, I'm going to include some useful insights, and information from my past 1 and a half years of Personality Research. [How fun is that?!]

I know Questionnaires are just a rough guide, and aren't the end all and be all of Personality typing (though, some people seem to think so, for some reason), but yeah... enjoy:

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
  • Well, I'm 19 years old.
  • I am very tired, which is always fun.
  • My current state of mind is relaxed, but my brain and body are tired out from lack of sleep, and classes.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I know the car has stopped working, because all the components have stopped moving. I know there is a problem somewhere in the system, and I know it will cost money to fix the car, unless we can do it ourselves [providing the damage isn't permanent]. If it is permanent, we are going to get a lift into the city [preferably hitchiking, because we want to save our money for drinks/merchandise and some food afterwards] from someone who isn't dodgy, and we are going to have fun at the concert [as long as no-one throws up in my area].

My initial reaction would be calm and level-headed, because I realize that the car has broken down, and that nothing bad has happened to anyone. Cars breaking down is a common occurence, and 9/10 non-life threatening [providing you're not in the way of any high-impact traffic and the car can move at a sufficient enough rate to get to the hard shoulder in time to avoid collision].

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

Sure-- why not? I don't have anything else planned tonight, and I can make it back in good time for my classes tomorrow [I'll party a bit, and not drink too much and get at least four hours of sleep-- I'll be fine, I don't need that much sleep anyway], and make it in the morning in good time.

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
Inwardly: "Meh..."
Outwardly: "I have beliefs?"
What's the point in arguing when you can't change a person's viewpoint? It's a waste of time and energy... Even when you show them proof of the matter? Humans are impossible to change, once they are set in their ways... they are creatures of habit.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

[See above.. this is pretty much the exact same question ^^]

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

Values? Erm... I don't really have a lot of values, as I don't have high standards, but here are my top 5 values listed in order of importance:

• 1. Assertiveness
  • 2. Decisiveness
  • 3. Strong-Willed
  • 4. Resiliance
  • 5. Fairness

How did I come about determining them? Through trial and error, through society and through my own decisions. They work for me, so why not?
How can they change? Meh... they probably won't change much over the years, because I don't see them as holding any significant importance in my life in the long term. I'm not really a person with many values/morals. I just don't see any benefits of being weighed down to too many of them/tied down by them.

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
A) I've been known to be a charming, boisterous person and someone who is easy to get along with [when I want to be]. I have also been known to have a "brilliant" mind by the tutors in my classes, and am generally liked by the people in my classes. People have also said that I am a very tact person, very blunt and am not afraid to say what's on my mind on matters/ people, and am pretty damn ballsy when I need to be. In one word: Vince.

B) What would I like to change about my personality? Honestly, nothing. It would take years anyway, to reprogam myself into a 'better person'. I know I'm not perfect, but hey, is no-one is. That's why we're human.

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

Yeah, I just go along with them. I would say that I end up being correct more times than I think.

Anytime, anywhere. When I have enough information on the subject, they come BOOM! from nowhere. Very subconciously. I don't mind them though.

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

A) I would say socializing, shopping, walking, organizing things, planning things, reading books on Psychology, making music, drawing and drinking caramel lattes. (Yeah, I have refined tastes.) Because I find enjoyment in those things.

B) Chores, sleeping, doing things that aren't relevant. Because they aren't productive.

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

Hm.. nothing really. Unless it's inapproriate as hell. You see what you get with me, 90% of the time. The other 10% is me being an asshole.

11. Anything else you would like to add?

• I may be stuck in a loop.
  • My enneagram type was 7w8 sx/so last I checked.
  • If you want me to answer more questions, ask me more.
  • Your decisions are just guides, but I hope my honest answers help you more.
  • I am at a >70/<30 ratio. I am pretty sure I use Se/Ni | Ni/Se more than 70% of the time, with the added depth of shadow functions.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

First off I'd just like to make it clear that a person could fairly accurately judge your personality type by the title and presentation of this choice of song you have selected to begin this very personal post of yours with, let alone the rest of your questionnaire which I hope other forumites will take the time to interpret due to the quality of your responses.

"The Business of Emotion"
- Released in 2015 (Brand new = probably not Si valuing)
- Title indicates a rationalization of the experience of feeling (T > F)
- Flashy lights, special effects and background dancers with dominating bass and drum track emphasizing the domination of the technological experience over the human (Se valuing likely backed by Ti)
- Lyrics are completely suggestive of Sx dom and likely So as well, due to the fact that there is not a single drop of Sp among them
- Lyrics are indicative that the object of affection of the singer has no choice in the matter (T>F, likely "aggressor" romantic archetype socionics wise.)
- You will likely deny that the choice of this song has any bearing on your type at all in typical ESTp fashion, likening it to a whim of no import, therefore I will allow the rest of your post to be dissected by others on the forum since you already know my thoughts on the matter.

[MENTION=23098]Captain_Invincible[/MENTION] I'd also like to share my thought that you fall into the category described in this post: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...tions/79154-jungs-ninth-personality-type.html

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First off I'd just like to make it clear that a person could fairly accurately judge your personality type by the title and presentation of this choice of song you have selected to begin this very personal post of yours with, let alone the rest of your questionnaire which I hope other forumites will take the time to interpret due to the quality of your responses.

"The Business of Emotion"
- Released in 2015 (Brand new = probably not Si valuing)
- Title indicates a rationalization of the experience of feeling (T > F)
- Flashy lights, special effects and background dancers with dominating bass and drum track emphasizing the domination of the technological experience over the human (Se valuing likely backed by Ti)
- Lyrics are completely suggestive of Sx dom and likely So as well, due to the fact that there is not a single drop of Sp among them
- Lyrics are indicative that the object of affection of the singer has no choice in the matter (T>F, likely "aggressor" romantic archetype socionics wise.)
- You will likely deny that the choice of this song has any bearing on your type at all in typical ESTp fashion, likening it to a whim of no import, therefore I will allow the rest of your post to be dissected by others on the forum since you already know my thoughts on the matter.

[MENTION=23098]Captain_Invincible[/MENTION] I'd also like to share my thought that you fall into the category described in this post: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...tions/79154-jungs-ninth-personality-type.html

Okay, thanks Xann.

Well, the video was released in 2015, but the audio was released in October 2014:

3cf6e2224e8de1d272ba881075ee4870.jpg

Interesting analysis to say the least from the song alone, but its not all about the song. It's about the questions too. 50/50 split.

It's also interesting that you say that I fall into the "ninth personality" category of Jung's.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
  • Well, I'm 19 years old.
  • I am very tired, which is always fun.
  • My current state of mind is relaxed, but my brain and body are tired out from lack of sleep, and classes.
This list helps me type you better. Age is a huge factor in typology because young versions of the types can be very different from their adult version. When very old, many people become very hard to type because they've learned how to handle even the things their type is "bad" at reasonably well.

Since you're that young, and in school, your type is going to be a "primary colors" version of type.

Values? Erm... I don't really have a lot of values, as I don't have high standards, but here are my top 5 values listed in order of importance:

• 1. Assertiveness
  • 2. Decisiveness
  • 3. Strong-Willed
  • 4. Resiliance
  • 5. Fairness

How did I come about determining them? Through trial and error, through society and through my own decisions. They work for me, so why not?
How can they change? Meh... they probably won't change much over the years, because I don't see them as holding any significant importance in my life in the long term. I'm not really a person with many values/morals. I just don't see any benefits of being weighed down to too many of them/tied down by them.
These are definitely NOT the values of an ENFP or ESFP, and certainly not those of a 19-year-old version of those types.

You're definitely extroverted, so that leaves Te dom or Fe dom. I'm leaning more towards Fe dom. You are combative and challenging, but you don't seem to have that blissful unawareness of your effect on other people that Te doms have.

Fe dom implies E_FJ, so we just need to fill in the blank.

• I may be stuck in a loop.
  • My enneagram type was 7w8 sx/so last I checked.
  • If you want me to answer more questions, ask me more.
  • Your decisions are just guides, but I hope my honest answers help you more.
  • I am at a >70/<30 ratio. I am pretty sure I use Se/Ni | Ni/Se more than 70% of the time, with the added depth of shadow functions.

ESFJs don't think like this. Even the brilliant ones who are in touch with their Ne side. Therefore I'm inclined to accept your Se/Ni Ni/Se assessment.

ENFJ

Not conclusive, mind you: I don't KNOW you. You definitely have an intense energy about you, which was suggesting Ne/Se to me, but that's probably your Enneagram 7, which likes to explore the world in Ne/Se ways, thus making your posting style distinctly different from most J types. Fe dom with E7 makes sense to me, though. Unless something strongly contradicts that, I'd go with that. The S/N is still mixed in my mind, because I need to see particular mental patterns first. I'm inclined to N for statistical reasons more than having observed it with certainty.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you, Kind Sir.

This list helps me type you better. Age is a huge factor in typology because young versions of the types can be very different from their adult version. When very old, many people become very hard to type because they've learned how to handle even the things their type is "bad" at reasonably well.

Since you're that young, and in school, your type is going to be a "primary colors" version of type.

Yes, I also believe that age plays a big factor in typing, along with enneagram and general mental health. As you age, you are inclined to become more mature and careful on how you use the functions, because you learn to realise the impact they have on others' around you, if not used correctly. And as you grow, you learn how to use your functions better, and can learn to expand your consciousness in order to tap into your other functions.

Okay, fair enough. I enjoyed your thoughts/analysis, regardless :)

These are definitely NOT the values of an ENFP or ESFP, and certainly not those of a 19-year-old version of those types.

You're definitely extroverted, so that leaves Te dom or Fe dom. I'm leaning more towards Fe dom. You are combative and challenging, but you don't seem to have that blissful unawareness of your effect on other people that Te doms have.

Fe dom implies E_FJ, so we just need to fill in the blank.

I can't really say much for the first statement, as I haven't assessed the values of many people my age, but I do doubt that a lot of them have many values anyway, in a sense. Values don't start coming, until you begin to realise the important things in life.

Yes, I am challenge and combative, but I am conscious of the ways I can/will affect people, when I want to dwell on it.

ESFJs don't think like this. Even the brilliant ones who are in touch with their Ne side. Therefore I'm inclined to accept your Se/Ni Ni/Se assessment.

ENFJ

Not conclusive, mind you: I don't KNOW you. You definitely have an intense energy about you, which was suggesting Ne/Se to me, but that's probably your Enneagram 7, which likes to explore the world in Ne/Se ways, thus making your posting style distinctly different from most J types. Fe dom with E7 makes sense to me, though. Unless something strongly contradicts that, I'd go with that. The S/N is still mixed in my mind, because I need to see particular mental patterns first. I'm inclined to N for statistical reasons more than having observed it with certainty.

Yes, I can confirm this from experience. My Mum is an ESFJ (albeit, a bit unhealthy and has a well-developed Ne) from my typing of her, and she would never think this way. Her thinking is completely different from mine, even though we tend to use a lot of Fe when we are together.

Yes, I am an sx/so, which I am assuming that most of my intensity comes from [and the enneagram 7, which you pointed out]. The bolded part is the thing which I have been trying to explain to various members, but they never seem to accept my explaination.

Yeah, once I was reading something about ENFJs and the different enneagram types, and it said that 7/8s are inclined to use a lot of Se, along with their other functions [well developed]. I'm sure I could even bring an example of a [fictional] ENFJ, who I believe is a 7 or 8 into this [if you want, I got it at the ready >:)]

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So what you're saying is, you're undecided between ENFJ and ESTP? That's hard because now the focus is on figuring out how functions are "supposed" to show up at the different levels. Socionics does a decent job with that but MBTI, eh, not so much. Need to think on it. Maybe google some things. I don't know where to start right now but felt like posting anyway. I like either.

7/8 sounds good. sx/so or so/sx I can believe.
[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION] You didn't mention ESTP in your analysis. Why'd you skip it? :):):)
:)

let me turn it over for a bit.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So what you're saying is, you're undecided between ENFJ and ESTP? That's hard because now the focus is on figuring out how functions are "supposed" to show up at the different levels. Socionics does a decent job with that but MBTI, eh, not so much. Need to think on it. Maybe google some things. I don't know where to start right now but felt like posting anyway. I like either.

7/8 sounds good. sx/so or so/sx I can believe.
[MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION] You didn't mention ESTP in your analysis. Why'd you skip it? :):):)
:)

let me turn it over for a bit.

At the start I was, but now that the functions are defined in my mind, not so much. It's other people who are confused about their perceptions of others who assume things that aren't true. Because certain people are anomalies. Everyone associates X Type with X enneagram, and vice versa, but a lot of the time, they never look under the surface. They go by assumptions, which are as bad as stereotypes.

I used to think I leant more towards the Se-Ti side of things, but now I know a lot more about things, it seems I am Fe-Ni (well, in Socionics at least). The fact that enneagram and instincts are in play, confuses things a lot more, as do functional development times/intensities, especially in more mature examples of each archetype.

Everyone has their own twist to each type. No-one is a "pure" ENFJ, ENTP or whatever. No-one develops in the same way as the next person. Cognitive Function Development is mental puberty; some of us develop faster than others, some of us develop slower, some of us develop more hair here and a higher voice, some of us develop less hair and a low voice, and some of us barely develop at all.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You didn't mention ESTP in your analysis. Why'd you skip it? :):):)

I didn't state it specifically, but what I had ruled out, when I ruled out ENFP and ESFP wasn't those two specific types, but their dominant functions, Ne and Se. Since Vince (;)) is Enneagram 7, that's going to make him LOOK LIKE an ExxP type to a lot of people, because the Enneagram 7 personality has a lot in common with extroverted perceiving personalities. So that means, as I mentioned in the flavors of INFP thread, while the Enneagram can be strongly correlated to the MBTI type, you HAVE to look at other possible MBTI types, not just consider the most likely ones.

That, combined with his list of values:

1. Assertiveness
2. Decisiveness
3. Strong-Willed
4. Resilience
5. Fairness

Holy crap: ExxP types are not decisive, strong willed, or obviously assertive or resilient. These are extroverted judging values. With "fairness" being on that list, that indicates Fe. So he has to be an ExFJ E7.

So let's say he's ENFJ. Wanna know something weird? There's an ESTP-like aspect to his manner of thinking that is partially unconscious. This is the one part of function theory that isn't widely discussed, and not a lot of people have seen it play out this far. But as we get older and develop, our tertiary and inferior tend to become more and more conscious. (It is also possible that some individuals will resist that inclination, and just stay in their dom-aux mode. It isn't a guaranteed progression.)

So in my case as INTJ, I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se. The "INTJ" part of that is Ni-Te. So what is the Fi-Se part? ISFP! INTJs are very intellectual, but there is an underlying aesthetic appreciation of the world. INTPs have an "inner ISFJ", which respects rules and social mores.

An ENFJ has Fe-Ni-Se-Ti. Fe-Ni is ENFJ, and Se-Ti is ESTP. (The easy rule is leave the E/I part untouched, but switch the three other letters.) So on the one hand an ENFJ has a very strong sense of moral values (Fe) and how the world should work with those values (Ni), but on the other hand, an ENFJ has an inner sense of adventure (Se) and a need to seek personal advantage (Ti). (I don't mean to denigrate Ti, here, but it's in the inferior position, so the negative aspects stick out more than the positive. As Ti is the opposite of Fe, what is emphasized is the opposite of Fe's sense of "fairness".)

One thing I've noticed is that in younger people who are, by Jung's theory, more "undifferentiated", where only one function or no function is "differentiated" or "developed", all four functions appear to play in their personality when they're that young, but as they reach adulthood, the tertiary and inferior tend to be suppressed. Since Vince is still pretty young AND since he's an E7, that ESTP side of him is perhaps more visible to others than it would normally be.

This last bit is just speculation on my part. It's up to Vince to see if that shoe fits. ;)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't state it specifically, but what I had ruled out, when I ruled out ENFP and ESFP wasn't those two specific types, but their dominant functions, Ne and Se. Since Vince (;)) is Enneagram 7, that's going to make him LOOK LIKE an ExxP type to a lot of people, because the Enneagram 7 personality has a lot in common with extroverted perceiving personalities. So that means, as I mentioned in the flavors of INFP thread, while the Enneagram can be strongly correlated to the MBTI type, you HAVE to look at other possible MBTI types, not just consider the most likely ones.

Yes, I agree with you here. Enneagram 7, combined with coffee [or any type of caffienayed substance] is going to make ANY J type LOOK like a P, especially in younger people, who tend to go through phases of functional development.

As for correlation, I too think it's possible for any MBTI type to be any enneagram type. I have even known concrete examples of INTJs being 8w7s and appearing very ENTJ-like. Of course, 8 is going to emphasize/exaggerate Je levels to a high point, even in "Introverted" types. I have also known of ESTPs to be 9w1s, which emphasizes their Ji side a lot more, thus appearing a lot more ISTP-like, but still lead with Se. Enneagram is a strange and even complex system in places, but it all makes sense in the end, if things are researched and correlated properly.

That, combined with his list of values:

1. Assertiveness
2. Decisiveness
3. Strong-Willed
4. Resilience
5. Fairness

Holy crap: ExxP types are not decisive, strong willed, or obviously assertive or resilient. These are extroverted judging values. With "fairness" being on that list, that indicates Fe. So he has to be an ExFJ E7.

Yeah, to be fair, I can also be extremely stubborn in certain circumstances, especially when I am positive this is the best way to do things, regarding group work/organization etc. Sometimes people don't believe me, or listen to me, but I push it, and it usually ends up being the right way anyway. Sometimes I get "I told ya so!" moments, and people start giving me some credibility.

I also believe that in order to be assertive, you gotta be decisive and strong willed in order to assert yourself, and accomplish your goals. You need to know what you're doing in your gameplan, who will be involved, what you need to achieve your plan, what to do in order to achieve things, how much time will be involved, and your desired outcome, you know? You gotta get things right, or you won't get exactly what you want/need.

You need resilience/tolerance in order to tolerate certain people. Once you learn that, you can learn to get along with them, and find some common ground. You can't go around hating people, and disliking them for the next two years, and going off track, when you can collaborate with them and form allies/gain power/respect and even lifelong bonds if it all goes well.

As for fairness, I am an advocate for that. I know sometimes fair can be foul, but justice is important in this world. I hate seeing people get unfairly treated, when they deserve better, and people being treated well, when they deserve punishment. You know? The world is a funny place sometimes. The criminals are the cops, and the government are the terrorists. Its a mad world.

I do think a lot of my eight shows through at times. I have a seven's adventure and motivation and thirst for enjoying life, but I do think I can be a force to be reckoned with, if I need to be. I can say what needs to be said when people won't say it, I can be honest, I can be extremely driven by the fire inside me. I can lead when I wanna lead. I can be powerful and influential. I can get what I want when I want to. I can be charming, I can be impulsive too.

So let's say he's ENFJ. Wanna know something weird? There's an ESTP-like aspect to his manner of thinking that is partially unconscious. This is the one part of function theory that isn't widely discussed, and not a lot of people have seen it play out this far. But as we get older and develop, our tertiary and inferior tend to become more and more conscious. (It is also possible that some individuals will resist that inclination, and just stay in their dom-aux mode. It isn't a guaranteed progression.)

Thank you! Someone finally gets it! A load of people assume things, and never actually get past the core of people's personas, and type them based on very vague assumptions.

So in my case as INTJ, I'm Ni-Te-Fi-Se. The "INTJ" part of that is Ni-Te. So what is the Fi-Se part? ISFP! INTJs are very intellectual, but there is an underlying aesthetic appreciation of the world. INTPs have an "inner ISFJ", which respects rules and social mores.

An ENFJ has Fe-Ni-Se-Ti. Fe-Ni is ENFJ, and Se-Ti is ESTP. (The easy rule is leave the E/I part untouched, but switch the three other letters.) So on the one hand an ENFJ has a very strong sense of moral values (Fe) and how the world should work with those values (Ni), but on the other hand, an ENFJ has an inner sense of adventure (Se) and a need to seek personal advantage (Ti). (I don't mean to denigrate Ti, here, but it's in the inferior position, so the negative aspects stick out more than the positive. As Ti is the opposite of Fe, what is emphasized is the opposite of Fe's sense of "fairness".)

Yes, though the lines blur when you get into a loop. Fe-Se/ Se-Fe loops tend to make ENFJ/ESTPs look like ESFx, when healthy ones are the furtherest thing from that. Your extroverted side battles each other, and surpressed your introverted functions. Its messed up.

I do see my negatives show through a lot, especially when I am in a bad mood. I tend to critcize a lot of people, and explode with anger. I'm nothing like how I am normally. My happy go lucky, people centered persona is gone. I become Dr.Jerkyll. Mr.Hyde is hidden. People can't bare to be around me. I become cold and shut off. All hell breaks loose.

One thing I've noticed is that in younger people who are, by Jung's theory, more "undifferentiated", where only one function or no function is "differentiated" or "developed", all four functions appear to play in their personality when they're that young, but as they reach adulthood, the tertiary and inferior tend to be suppressed. Since Vince is still pretty young AND since he's an E7, that ESTP side of him is perhaps more visible to others than it would normally be.

This last bit is just speculation on my part. It's up to Vince to see if that shoe fits. ;)

Yeah, I think I'll begin to find out who I really am when I am 21 and over. When I get a real job and the shit hits the fan ;) At the moment, I am inclined to use a fair deal of Fe and Se, and even Ti and Ni. Depends on what I need em for. Y'know? :)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PART II

Since I am bored, and have completed all my tasks today, and people are still confused over what they perceive to be my 'best fit' personality type, here are some more questions which may give you a better idea:

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
To be honest, I have been labelled every personality type at least once, and I have finally magaed to narrow it down to four likely types [ESxP and ENxJ]. I'm still unsure which type is my 'best fit' among the four. Hopefully this questionnaire will help clarify things a little more. Yes, I know questionnaires aren't usually the best indicator, like describing yourself, but they are the best situational indicators. They give a better indication than descriptions and help narrow things down more, because a lot of descriptions can apply to a lot of types. Behaviors don't give an overall good picture, unlike extensive questionnaires, research and others' opinions.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

What do I yearn for in life? Well, can anyone say for certain what they yearn for? Humans chaneg their minds all the time, even the most decisive ones. Ask a kid what he wants to be when he grows up, then come back to him as an adult. How much has he changed? How much has his priorities, goals, careers plans and life in general changed? He's not the same person he used to be, even as a teenager. Everyone changes, even with goals and life plans. Everyone changes their yearnings once in a while, due to life's twists and turns, even the most stubborn traditionalist who dislikes change.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

A time when I was at my finest? Hm.. I don't think I can answer that question, because I haven't reached my prime yet. Come back to me when I'm on my deathbed, and I'll have plenty of stories for you.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Inferior? I don't think anything earthly makes me feel inferior at all, but I think what makes me feel inferior is the fact that we are just a small spec in a vast universe, and that there are planets and moons that dwarf us hundreds of times over. It's mindblowing to think that we are such an insignificant planet, but have had a significant impact in space. That we have been able to explore what goes on past our skies, and dive into the unknown and discover it all, although the universe hasn't expanded at all. It's just been so.. vast when it was created. It's amazing to think that it's always been there, no matter what. Yeah, that's all I can really say. I don't think humanity makes me feel little at all. We're all still humans, no matter what our appearance. We're all mortal. We're all gonna die someday, but the universe isn't.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

It depends on what type of decision it is. If it's a long term decision, then I like to think about the long-term outcomes e.g if it'll get me anywhere, if it'll benefit me any, if it's going towards my goal, if it's necessary etc.

If it's a spare of the moment decision e.g food, then I'll just go with what I find tastiest, and will be able to eat.

If it's a decision that involves people, then yeah, I'll just think of what's best for us all. I'll figure something out when I sit down and think about it, you know?

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If it's a group project, then I like to have control over the outcome, and do it properly. I like to organize who's doing what, and I like to make sure that we're getting the correct information and going to finish everything on time etc. I like everyone to be relevant, and not mess about too much during the project, and I also like putting everyone's idea/suggestions together in the fairest way possible.

If it's a solo project, then I'll sit down and figure out what I need to do, set a few goals around and figure out how I am going to complete these goals, and what the suggested time period will be, when I can do it etc. Sometimes, I overlook things, but mostly I'm good. Yeah.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?[/B

A time when I had a lot of fun? I tend to have a lot of 'fun times' when I'm out with friends/family, to be honest, except when people piss me off, or people piss each other off and it becomes a riff-raff of bullshit. I've had a lot of fun times, even over the past few weeks, when out socializing. I can't really pinpoint an exact time when I had a lot of fun, to be honest. I could probably pinpoint a time where things were awful and shit went down. I tend to remember those, because there are so few of them [I could probably count them all on two hands].

Generally when I have fun, things become euphoric, and intensely exciting. I lose myself in the moment for a few hours, before I come crashing back down after my high, into my mind and go read something, or listen to music and think things through carefully in my mind.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

When I want to learn something new? It depends on what it is:

If it's a song, then I usually watch someone playing it on Youtube and copy them, or go onto Ultimate Guuat and find the tabs/chords, and play those, and make them sound as similar as I possibly can to the song, by playing along, and imagining it to the rhythmn of the song. If I get really stuck, or want to check my skills, I listen to the original tune a few times, and take it from there.

If it's in the classroom, and the teacher is teaching us something, then I usually adapt myself to their learning style, because I can't really change it, can I? It usually contains a lot of note taking, theorizing and some practical work anyways. Not hard to adapt to, in my opinion.

If it's a concept, then I tend to take notes on it, and imagine the concept in my mind. I try to create as realistic of an image as I possibly can of what the concept is. I will try my best to refine that image as a symbol, so I can understand it better in my mind, and so that I can remember what it was when I need to cross-reference things.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

How organized do I think of myself as? Again, it generally depends on mentally or psychically. Psychically, I'm not very organized at times. In my bedroom, especially, but it's getting cleaned out and revamped soon, so all the clutter will be re-organized, and everything will be minimalistic and clean, as will my studio/studying environment.

Mentally, I tend to think of myself as being a lot more organized:

199a2017e016863acdd0d14f73cd081f.jpg

[Okay, not quite like Homer's brain, but you get the point. Right?]

I have a lot more control over my mental processing, than I do my environment. Yes, I know there are thoughts you can't control i.e intrusive thoughts, but what I have control over, I control. I try to control and organize my mind as well as I can, when I can.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

New ideas, I guess the first one more. I want to find out if it makes sense before I can pursue the concept anymore. I will listen to the idea in its entirety, but it eneds to make sense before I can do anything with it. You know? Not just in a logical sense, but can other people understand it also? Can you market it? Will it be taken on board? Etc.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Hm.. harmony? To be honest, there isn't much harmony around here, on in the human race really. Trouble follows us everywhere, but when there happens to be a harmonious moment, I like to make sure everyone is alright to enjoy it. You know?

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Surprisingly, I do speak before I think sometimes. Especially when I am engaging in a debate with someone, or someone is asking me for advice, but I do tend to just speak whatever's on my mind at that given moment. I like engaging in conversations, and getting to know other people online and offline.

I don't mind having group dicussions, or one-to-ones, as I can handle both, but I think my best convos tend to be one-on-ones, because you can experience my deepness, and intensity better through those.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Do action speaks more than words?

Do I jump right in? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I do like to think about what I am getting myself into, if it's a long term commitment, or even a short contract, and I like to think about the long-term consquences, but in sports etc, I usually tend to jump in and have fun.

Do actions speak louder than words? Yes, sometimes they do. Especially if they cost you your job etc. But words also hold their weight, sometimes.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Record it, and watch it on Sunday, after I do my homework etc. Of course I'm gonna go out and see my friends-- that's what they're for! Socializing with. Making bonds etc.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Stressed out? Very aggressive. I kick cupboards, I break electronic goods, I play aggressive music and I have even been known to attack people. I think I have anger issues when I'm stressed out... x'D

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Not a lot of things, to be fair. But I think that incompetence, super arrogance, people who take everything to heart and can't have the odd joke, people who think they are someone, people who never think and irritants will get you into my bad books.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Hm, I can talk to anyone about anything, but I particularly enjoy talking about music, current events, movies, prophecy and yeah.. pretty much it.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

My appearance, how rich I am, my weaknesses, how messy things are, how people who dislike me perceive me, my flaws and irrelevant things.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

They perceive me as happy, intelligent, exhuberant, crazy and friendly, with a tough side to me.

Nothing is wrong, pretty much me.

That I am a psychopathic serial killer in the making? ;)

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

A whole day to myself? Hm.. it's a Saturday..

I'll set my alarm for midday.

I'll get up, and work on any assignments I need to do after my shower/ food.

I'll go online for a few hours.

I'll go out shopping/lunch and buy some things.

I'll come home and have my dinner.

I'll go out and socialize for a few hours and get a few drinks, if I plan to meet up with anyone, if not, then I'll probably watch a movie with a few drinks and my family.

I'll go to bed and listen to music until I sleep.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm having a hard time believing that I am a Ti/ Aux/Dom, for some reason. Although I tend to favour 'logical decisions' and common sense within the outcome of my results, I don't actually sit and process logically 'Why', 'How', 'Does this make sense' when I make my decisions. I never logically organize things within my mindset. Although I do sometimes ponder over things making sense (e.g important decisions), I never do it on a continual basis.

I'm a lot more in-touch with the outer world, and making sense/organizing it and knowing what to do there, than internally figuring out logical solutions for hours upon end and not actually acting on it. I would rather find out other people's motives, and how they think, than deciphering my own motives and what they mean. I know what I want, and what to do to achieve it, and what to say etc, and what I plan to do with it usually. I do tend to act quickly on my decisions, with little regret. I do enjoy experiencing new things, but I'm not hung up on 'What ifs, connections' etc..

I would say I'm a go-getter when I want to be. I would say I'm a bit of a whiz kid, and like to find out a lot about a given subject for a long period of time, so I can know the insides and outs etc.. I guess how to fix things, and it works on the first go. Sometimes, I tend to ignore my instincts, but regret it in the end. I can predict things accurately without any clue as to where it came from. I am pretty practical, and I enjoy socializing, but I also enjoy doing my own projects/research in my own time.

Oh, and I can be brutally honest. I'm pretty real, and I will give solid advice when needed. I'm pretty no-nonsense, and have no problems telling people the truth, and taking over projects when needed. I do have a nice side though, and when you get to know what nice side, you see a whole different side of me. I enjoy organizing social outings, and taking the initiative of planning them beforehand, so we know where to go.

I can be impulsive and aggressive when I overindulge. I don't mind conflicts when they happen; I don't mind solving them, or participating in them. I'm usually pretty easy-going, up for a laugh and generally charming when I'm out. And I enjoy being outside my comfort zone. Inside it gets boring sometimes. And when you piss me off, you know about it. When you disrespect my rules and boundaries and try to sift away from the original agreement... Man, I wouldn't go there if I was you...

[Gosh, this sounds like a dating app advert...]