• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SERIOUSLY NEED HELP WITH MY TYPE

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
QzIUC4B.jpg

I've taken several tests and have gotten everything from Neutral Good to Chaotic Evil. I've been getting really stressed out of it over this to the point that it's affecting my sleep.

I looked for a questionaire but I don't think there is one for my predicament.

Someone help?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTP

Oh I didn't even read beyond your cry of distress, I would say chaotic good though.

á´…eparted

passages
You intentionally throw yourself around and appear to be one thing or another on purpose. That suggests chaotic, and suggests your ENTP. Honestly though, I have no idea.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are secretly Chaotic Evil but I still like you.. from a distance. :wink: <-Haha no but seriously..

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Maybe some sort of NT e9? That's what I'm zoning in on. Without more data it's difficult, maybe post a vid, have a breakdown?

EDIT: Oh wait... You're Neutral Good with a Chaotic wing.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you are one of the most clear cases of True Neutral I have ever come across. This is the most rare alignment in my opinion by a longshot.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I agree with everyone else on ENTP. Chaotic something...chaotic neutral?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENTP- today, tomorrow, and always;).

But I will elaborate specifically, tomorrow.

Oh I didn't even read beyond your cry of distress, I would say chaotic good though.

Hard makes a good point about Chaotic but why Good? ((I am looking forward to the ENTP analysis. I think [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] started a bandwagon I'm not AT ALL prepared to handle. ))

You intentionally throw yourself around and appear to be one thing or another on purpose. That suggests chaotic, and suggests your ENTP. Honestly though, I have no idea.
:blush:

Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing. I don't know how much of it's on purpose exactly but sometimes I have impulses and sometimes I can control them but other times I don't think I should, you know? But still, you make a good point.

I think you are secretly Chaotic Evil but I still like you.. from a distance. :wink: <-Haha no but seriously..
:heart:

That's 3 for chaos? And now I'm split on Good/Evil too! Oh wow. I've always kind of seen myself in a more neutral light but when I really think about it...I think my soul is a little chaotic but I guess I'm sometimes scared of it, I think. Even if I do wind up being Chaotic Evil, it makes me very happy to have your support, Evee. I've heard it's a cold lonely road for those types and underneath it all, I think I'm a very social creature.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTP 7 - welcome to the club. :D SHARE YOUR WISDOM IN THE E7 THREAD

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maybe some sort of NT e9? That's what I'm zoning in on. Without more data it's difficult, maybe post a vid, have a breakdown?

EDIT: Oh wait... You're Neutral Good with a Chaotic wing.

Oh nice! You're the first person to allow for me being xNTJ. And I've always had a soft spot of E9 but lately I've been doubting myself, I think.

Neutral Good is also new! I think you and [MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION] are the only two who see neutral. I am fascinated by that. Tell me more?

My guess is chaotic good ENTP.

I don't know how this makes me feel. This is hard to process emotionally. I think I am happy but scared. But thank you!

I think you are one of the most clear cases of True Neutral I have ever come across. This is the most rare alignment in my opinion by a longshot.

Okay, my eyes got really wide at this. You have to explain more in detail. Please?

I agree with everyone else on ENTP. Chaotic something...chaotic neutral?

Okay, now I really need to know where the Chaos is coming from. I actually started out as a very Lawful child. I still don't know what happened to me. It's a blur in my otherwise impressive memory. Maybe I was growing into my true nature? Or is the Lawful part my true nature? This is all very confusing.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am here to make my post.

:smooch::notype:

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, my eyes got really wide at this. You have to explain more in detail. Please?

Okay, now I really need to know where the Chaos is coming from. I actually started out as a very Lawful child. I still don't know what happened to me. It's a blur in my otherwise impressive memory. Maybe I was growing into my true nature? Or is the Lawful part my true nature? This is all very confusing.

I think lawful is your true nature, but you've internalized "the law" to such a degree that you've had to venture into foreign territory from a young age and attempt to translate and interpret "chaotic" to the point where you are extremely adept at it and can see the value of both just to have any insight and understanding into the minds of others at all. While I believe that lawful will always be your native tongue, this imbalance brought on probably quite long ago forever marred your ability to commit yourself to either the good or evil axis, and minus a religious conversion (good) or extremely negative life events or abuse (evil), from what I can tell you will remain one of the few truly committed to true neutrality. Your high intelligence enables you to be even more "free" in this regard, and while I don't believe true neutral actually exists objectively, for the vast majority of human intents and purposes that's how I see you.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am here to make my post.

:smooch::notype:

This is by far the most offensive thing I have ever read to myself in my whole life with my own two eyes ever. Take it back! Please!

I think lawful is your true nature, but you've internalized "the law" to such a degree that you've had to venture into foreign territory from a young age and attempt to translate and interpret "chaotic" to the point where you are extremely adept at it and can see the value of both just to have any insight and understanding into the minds of others at all. While I believe that lawful will always be your native tongue, this imbalance brought on probably quite long ago forever marred your ability to commit yourself to either the good or evil axis, and minus a religious conversion (good) or extremely negative life events or abuse (evil), from what I can tell you will remain one of the few truly committed to true neutrality. Your high intelligence enables you to be even more "free" in this regard, and while I don't believe true neutral actually exists objectively, for the vast majority of human intents and purposes that's how I see you.

Oh no, a post like this makes me want to touchdown and be serious and that's a bad idea right now.

But you've gone and planted a curiosity seed and I will more likely than not be following up on this when I switch gears. Also, I'm glad to see you're back! It's been a few months, I think.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is by far the most offensive thing I have ever read to myself in my whole life with my own two eyes ever. Take it back! Please!.

But it now brings something within you.. the Fi-Te axis? HALF OF YOUR TYPES HAVE BEEN DISSOLVED CONGRATULATIONS!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have a confession.

I mainly created this thread to show off the cool goat alignment chart I made for giggles. I tried to match them up well but the neutrals were really hard to translate into Goat. I'm overall happy with the result.