• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NP] Ask me anything, Clarify my type.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been considering myself to be INTP. As an NP, doubt runs rapid with everything. The possibilities are endless!

I will fill out any questionnaires, answer anything, etc. then you all speculate with intense reasoning powers - it will all happen right here. Collective thread for the discovery of one Robin Skye.

Please fire away, fire away!

th

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Questionnaire By [MENTION=7420]Chaotic Harmony[/MENTION]
1. Which would come out on top in a battle... Zombies, Vampires, or Werewolves? And why?

There are so many factors to consider. First of all, this battle could be at a set time in a set place or it could be a war waging for ages. If it takes place during the day, Vampires have no chance as they will die by the sunlight, and werewolves can only transform upon the full moon, meaning that they would be just human if it takes place at any other time. If I should assume any factors are possible, then zombies probably have the highest winrate. If we assume that all three parties are in their prime during the time of the battle, and it is simply a one-time fling, fight to the death - I will go with Vampires. They could hypothetically avoid all attacks from zombies and werewolves, since they are completely grounded. Vampires should also theoretically have the highest sustainability with their ability to leech life-force from their victims.

2. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Kind of a sad question for me to look at, actually. Because I seem to need a lot of time alone to reflect and just relax on my own. I don't think it's possible to really pack so many things that I love into just one day. I guess it would involve a lot of both physical and mental stimulation. Since I wouldn't be able to time travel or space travel any faster than normal (I'm assuming we are speaking within the confines of reality here), I will assume that money is not a factor I must weigh. I'm a "kajillionaire," let's say. I have the fastest, most luxurious means of transportation possible. I can fly from island to island in the Southeast Pacific, and around the Oceanic islands as well. I'd share the day with loved ones, and go to all of the awesomest sites. I would really like to go underneath some waterfalls, explore some deep caves and volcano hopping, mountain climbing, river rapid boating, etc. I wouldn't overburden myself though. I would want to have meals at little rustic restaurants with their amazing spicy cuisines in places like China, Japan, Thailand, etc. in between activities. I would also want a romantic loved one (or two... or five) to accompany me on these adventures and enjoy the same greatness that I do.

3. What really is the correct way to pronounce potato and tomato?

I think everything is pretty much subjective, and that one should acknowledge that people of different cultures or who speak different dialects will pronounce things differently, and also use them in different contexts/assign them different meanings. Personally, I pronounce it how most Americans would likely expect one to pronounce it. Poe-Tay-Toe. Toe-May-Toe. Or jokingly, one should be free to say "taterz" or "t'materz."

4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live (doesn't have to be a real place)?

Oh so I can make my own utopian fantasy land? I'll definitely go with that. I will go into more detail about this place (I'd be coming up with it as I go along) upon request.

5. What changes would you make if you were president/king/emperor/ruler of the world?

I'd probably have to invent some sort of system which divided people into essential categories of being "useful to the future of our society/planet," or simply parasitic. Most likely, there would be less "good" than "bad," but after a long and laborious process, I think we could say that we for the most part have bettered the future of our species. I'm not sure if I would actually allow myself to make the moral decision of destroying all the "bad" people though, as that would be... crazy. I don't exactly know how we would dispose of them, because simply segregating one from another certainly won't be very effective. Probably immigrating to another planet would be best, but that requires extreme technological/scientific advances.

6. Using only words that start with the letter S, describe yourself.

First thing that comes to mind is "Sexy." "Silly." "Sly." "Self-Centered." "Slim." "Sympathetic." There aren't many "S" words that are particularly descriptive of me.

7. If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day...what would you do?

Would I gain a completely different identity? I would probably just use the opportunity then to befriend some people I'm already really close to and see what differences there are with how they interact with/think of me vs. how they are with the "new identity." I can't think of a lot else, seeing as I'm mostly just attracted to girls and have no desire to become one.

8. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I wouldn't say I really have one. I have no issues until I decide to interact with other people. People suck only on the level that they are stupid and ignorant. I just don't like some of them. xD

9. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?

Assuming one pet... Realistically? Maybe something really cuddly and nice like a big american eskimo pup or something. Given no boundaries? A big ass dragon who is loyal to me and has similar cuddle-able qualities to dogs xD Hopefully it smells good(neutral, most likely) too, and not like a lot of dogs do. And doesn't have to shit or anything. Basically it should be perfect and I can fly everywhere on it and it can do pretty much everything imaginable.

10. Are you a night owl or an early bird?

I stay up really late if I don't have a reason not to. If my best line of reasoning for trying to sleep earlier is that I need to be more consistent with my schedule, then I won't be motivated enough to actually sleep earlier than I need to to get 8+ hours before the next awakening. So generally, a night owl. But I enjoy aspects of waking early, and I like being productive from the get-go. As long as I need to, I can wake early, but since I don't normally have consistent schedules, I'll usually suffer and/or be late on the days which I need to wake earlier.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Input is appreciated.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are there any questions I could answer to help people assess?

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks for the help everyone!

rmrf

Can't really think of any questions off the top of my head. but have seen a lot of your posts and always had the impression you're ENTP, maybe INTP

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can't really think of any questions off the top of my head. but have seen a lot of your posts and always had the impression you're ENTP, maybe INTP

Could you give me any specific reasons why please? :D

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, I scored on an enneagram test as 5w6 - 3w4 - 8w7.
How can this be? I was so sure that 4 was at least a part of my primary type. I thought it doubtful I was 5w4, and now seeing the possibility of it actually being 5w6? I am recently quite compelled of my being INTP, though. 5w6? I never thought I was much like e6.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow I wanna take the questionnaire[emoji7][emoji7]