• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help typing my ex

horrorguy

MBTI Type
intj
im not going to detail the whole relationship but it was a 5 year relationship awhile back it ended bad she cheated on me.

i know for sure shes a introvert but the rest im looking for help on

good/random facts
like to cuddle
artistic
like designing and decorating the house
likes those house tv shows
sang and loved music
loved video games
happy just talking
quiet around new people
goofy sense of humor
could live in the now and think about the future
paint/draw
liked her alone time like me but wed be around each other
organized
did not like mess
sensitive

bad-
very manipulative
easy to anger
could never admit when she was wrong even with proof
never talked much about her past except for this one guy she loved shed compare me too when she was angry(saying he was better)
cheated on me
lied a lot
wanted me to do everything
critical

rmrf

My guess would be an Introverted Feeling type (ISFP, INFP). Probably ISFP

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With the information given seems likely IxFP. Some indications of ISFP would be the showing of emotions (INFP's are often aloof/detached/cold-though of course not always), indications of INFP would be more future than past orientated. Idk... prob need more info... it's all guesses anyway.

Why do you want to know her type? to understand what made her tick? how she could cheat on you? to win her back? to avoid girls like her in the future?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow, outside of cheating (that I know of), the bad sounds a lot like my wife.