• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

T-t-type (Remix) Me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey everyone, it's your favorite friendly neighborhood INFJ on this forum wanting to know if you accept my type diagnosis.

Listen to this as you're reading:

I was thinking of bringing one of my old threads back from the history of this forum, but I'm afraid it'd create a paradox in the space-time continuum. (Which if you like Sci-Fi channel, Continuum one of my favorite shows started a couple days ago with their last season.)

For those who participated in my previous threads on type long ago, I'd like to give a slam, bam, thank you ma'am (er.. Sir).

Here's some Q&A [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] for one of them :) :

Tl;dr?

Here's some pointers:
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]

You are like the best INFJ on the forum.
I think grey.
I would love if everyone could express themselves, hence being their example.
I still want to be a part of society, just accepted though.
It hurts to ostracized.
I want to be orthogonal. :D
[To be continued...]

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: This OP just screams e4.

You strongly vibe INFx, and your sense of humor seems more Ni than Ne. But I could also be making that up.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:laugh: This OP just screams e4.

You strongly vibe INFx, and your sense of humor seems more Ni than Ne. But I could also be making that up.

:hug: EJCC, you're my favorite ESTJ EVER :D

And it was before this thread and your post honestly. ;)

Oops, this should go under mod appreciation thread right? Hehe.

[MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION]
Sorry, I know all ISFP's aren't like her in the video. But she bleeds ISFP in my opinion.

á´…eparted

passages
I have a difficult time seeing you as a 4, but it could be because I like you and I typically don't find myself actively liking 4's :laugh:.

Never the less your typing seems correct to me. I don't see INFP either.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a difficult time seeing you as a 4, but it could be because I like you and I typically don't find myself actively liking 4's :laugh:.

Never the less your typing seems correct to me. I don't see INFP either.

Haha! Yay! I'm a healthy four. I try to stay away from brooding, and try to be more funny. Plus I like chemistry both kinds. :happy2:

But you're free to state a different enneatype if you should so please.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll type you..

If you..

Type me.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I don't see anything against INFJ.

As there are already 2 HAIM videos, can I post another without the reason? It just makes me laugh.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll type you..

If you..

Type me.

I don't see anything against INFJ.

As there are already 2 HAIM videos, can I post another without the reason? It just makes me laugh.

Love HAIM! Sprinkle as many videos with those foxy ladies in it.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], so since you tagged me. I guess you will get a piece of me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], so since you tagged me. I guess you will get a piece of me.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
4 = ???

INFJ = no remix needed. :rock:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] watching your video had my name like 2 or 3 times in it. That made it so relevant haha :)

Kas

Fabula rasa
[MENTION=24824]Kas[/MENTION] watching your video had my name like 2 or 3 times in it. That made it so relevant haha :)

I'm happy that I could add something relevant :laugh: Let's face it [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], you are everywhere.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm happy that I could add something relevant :laugh: Let's face it [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION], you are everywhere.

:D Well I came from humble beginnings must I say. :newwink:

empatheticdrunk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I strongly agree with your diagnosis, and by strongly I mean like 1000000000000000%. :spindance:
I don't really see you as being another type.

And I'm gonna keep this Haim video train going because I loves me some Haim, and it's quite hilarious :newwink:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I strongly agree with your diagnosis, and by strongly I mean like 1000000000000000%. :spindance:
I don't really see you as being another type.

And I'm gonna keep this Haim video train going because I loves me some Haim, and it's quite hilarious :newwink:

Love. :heart: